1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:58 pm
iEmmiChan
Jen_J betch
RoseColouredPetal
These stories really turned me on lol. Im a lesbian, but i haven't been with a girl yet.
hahahaha exactly me too. L.OL
Saaaaaame, it's just me and my lonely self reading these amazing stories wondering when it's my turn xD
hahaha tell me about it! jeez whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:17 am
Mine's a tad bit violent.
= u=

Got kicked out at the age of nineteen when my mother found my strap-on while cleaning my room. It took me a couple years to hold down a few jobs and get an apartment. I got tired of coming home to no one with nothing to look forward to, so I advertised for a roommate. The girl I met wasn't actually looking for a room at the time because we were both at an anime con when we met. We had a few drinks, got to talking, and then I found out she needed somewhere to live when she started school at Emory, a college in Atlanta, in the following month. We'd gotten so tight I guess she trusted me enough when I offered her my second room.

Things went pretty awesome between us. Drinking on the weekends, we'd cook together when I didn't have to work double shifts, she'd rub my back if I had a long day, I'd return the favor. It was a nice platonic friendship. During that time I was currently dating a girl I'd known since high school, and Cari(my roommate) had grown to despise her. Which in all honesty my girlfriend was a total b***h, but I was young, blinded, and stupid at the time.

I came home one day after getting a billion angry, hurt texts from my girlfriend demanding me to throw Cari out. When I confronted her about it, my girlfriend had called the house, knowing I wasn't home, and started some drama with her. Cari had totally handed over my girlfriend's a** -- verbally -- in which started a heated argument with her. Cari went on and on about how I was too stupid to see the girl was using me(she really was), and that she did not deserve me at all and how she was an immature little brat. So, it went as follows, as I now regret some of the things I said:

Myself: "And you think what you did was mature? What's your problem anyway?! If you have something against her you need to say it instead of acting like a--"
-SMACK-

Cari pulled back a fist and punched me in the face. Now, I'm built pretty solid, always have been, so it didn't really hurt. The shock factor, however, met when I saw tears gathering in her eyes. In disgruntled retaliation, I pushed her. I got slapped. Tears started streaming down her face as she just threw fists at my chest(again, like hitting a brick wall). Next thing I knew we had started locking lips, and the next morning we woke up on the hallway floor naked, half wrapped in a sheet that was yanked from her bed.

Yeah, I do realize that meant I had cheated on my girlfriend, which then became my ex midway through that day when I told her to "get a life". I regret nothing. The relationship with Cari was amazing, and I only wish it could have continued. But, I assume, fate has bigger plans for me.
:]

...Holy s**t that was long.
o___o

Rianoc

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:26 am
***Semi Explicit***

I had been friends with this one girl for a few years, and for the most part we were pretty chummy, although I didn't talk to her much after an incident I had at school when I was 16.
Around my 17th birthday, her ex boyfriend decided that for "my" birthday, he wanted to have a threesome with my friend and I, me, being comfortable and sexually deprived since my ex, accepted this proposal, hoping that I would finally be able to have sex with another woman again, a luxury that seemed to disappear for a few years.
She and I showed up at his house, then she left, then I was alone with him. I got some really crappy sex and went home unsatisfied and disappointed. About two years later, I finally couldn't stand the sexual tension her ex boyfriend had created between us and I fessed up, telling her I really wanted to have sex with her.
A few weeks ago we decided to go on a date: dinner and a movie, go home, maybe ******** around afterwords, and so I dressed up, put on a bit of makeup (I don't normally wear makeup, ever) and went out. We walked around, visited a friend of hers that used to hate my guts (but now wants to ******** me), went to the movie, rode around on the bus, had dinner, came home, plopped into bed after a few more movies and back massages, and continued to massage one another until I made the first move.
She went down on me, and this was something I enjoyed thoroughly, but for some reason, no so much this time, it didn't really feel as good as it used to. I got skittish and instead of going down on her I sort of cheated with a vibrator, but she didn't seem to mind either way. I felt like an empowered deviant when I moved my lips up and down her abdomen, nibbling at her nipples occasionally, and then blowing cold air upon the places I had just licked. She giggled a lot form being tickled so much, but it felt thrilling when I was on top.
This was my first sexual experience with another woman since middle school, when I was 13 or 14, so that was about 5 or 6 years, although it wasn't the best femme interaction I've had, I am grateful that it happened and that it's liable to happen again. Who knows? Maybe next time I won't be so damn skittish and shy and actually take control like my inner deviant wants me to. wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:35 am
Rebellous SaDiablo
***Semi Explicit***

I had been friends with this one girl for a few years, and for the most part we were pretty chummy, although I didn't talk to her much after an incident I had at school when I was 16.
Around my 17th birthday, her ex boyfriend decided that for "my" birthday, he wanted to have a threesome with my friend and I, me, being comfortable and sexually deprived since my ex, accepted this proposal, hoping that I would finally be able to have sex with another woman again, a luxury that seemed to disappear for a few years.
She and I showed up at his house, then she left, then I was alone with him. I got some really crappy sex and went home unsatisfied and disappointed. About two years later, I finally couldn't stand the sexual tension her ex boyfriend had created between us and I fessed up, telling her I really wanted to have sex with her.
A few weeks ago we decided to go on a date: dinner and a movie, go home, maybe ******** around afterwords, and so I dressed up, put on a bit of makeup (I don't normally wear makeup, ever) and went out. We walked around, visited a friend of hers that used to hate my guts (but now wants to ******** me), went to the movie, rode around on the bus, had dinner, came home, plopped into bed after a few more movies and back massages, and continued to massage one another until I made the first move.
She went down on me, and this was something I enjoyed thoroughly, but for some reason, no so much this time, it didn't really feel as good as it used to. I got skittish and instead of going down on her I sort of cheated with a vibrator, but she didn't seem to mind either way. I felt like an empowered deviant when I moved my lips up and down her abdomen, nibbling at her nipples occasionally, and then blowing cold air upon the places I had just licked. She giggled a lot form being tickled so much, but it felt thrilling when I was on top.
This was my first sexual experience with another woman since middle school, when I was 13 or 14, so that was about 5 or 6 years, although it wasn't the best femme interaction I've had, I am grateful that it happened and that it's liable to happen again. Who knows? Maybe next time I won't be so damn skittish and shy and actually take control like my inner deviant wants me to. wink

Wish you good luck on your next experience. Haha.
razz

Rianoc

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:39 am
Steve I Burnside

Sadly, she wont be back until the end of the month, and my room mate is keeping me pretty busy until then. *chuckle*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:41 am
Rebellous SaDiablo
Steve I Burnside

Sadly, she wont be back until the end of the month, and my room mate is keeping me pretty busy until then. *chuckle*

LOL. I know how that goes.
xD

Rianoc

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 pm
crying

My story is im still a virigin, never dated, 22 yrs old and never had my first kiss ever on the lips. My body is constantly always trying to get me to lose my virginity every freaking day, some how im always strong enough to say no to my body wanting sex  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:34 pm
One time at skool my now ex gf ( we been going together for 6months but broke up with her last thursday) dragged me into the bathroom i couldnt really do nothin so we started making out ( my bestfriend who is also bi wanted to join to) and my ex put her hand down my pants and started fingering me then she stopped and told me and my bestfriend that she wanted to see me and her makeout and we did. kinda weird but awesome threesome ever.  

Moneygirl14 In

Neviriry

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:33 pm
Majordownload
crying

My story is im still a virigin, never dated, 22 yrs old and never had my first kiss ever on the lips. My body is constantly always trying to get me to lose my virginity every freaking day, some how im always strong enough to say no to my body wanting sex

aaaw. sad
Don't worry someday you'll get some too! (:  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:31 am
Alright i deleted the thing i put up there...it was a lie...but anyway telling my true self i am a virgin....  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:03 pm
Neviriry
Majordownload
crying

aaaw. sad

When im 40? Waaaa! crying gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:23 am
Majordownload
Neviriry
Majordownload
crying

aaaw. sad

When im 40? Waaaa! crying gonk

Just keep trying biggrin Go to bars and stuff. Just go an kiss someone! biggrin  

Neviriry

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

boopster91

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:44 pm
Ebony Bree
Rebellous SaDiablo
(Kinda Short)
Had a sleep over with about five or six other girls, turned out it was more of an orgy than a sleepover o.O

That sounds sooo hot...I'm bi but haven't been with a girl yet...looking forward to it when my day comes! 3nodding

Quote:
hotttttt. xp i'm bi to but never had a relationship with a girl cuz she didn't want to go anywhere but friendship.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:48 pm
Moneygirl14 In
Ok um confused well when i qas 12 yrs old i was spending the night over my friends house and we were watchin a scary movie(scream) and i said somethin about how this girl was going to die and she had a different answer so she made a bet about both of our answers and she said if i lose i will have to lick her below the belt and if she lost she would have to do the same, so when we saw how she really died we both lost the bet and so we both had to do the same thing for about 20 or 30 minutes eek 3nodding

Quote:
omg. that sounds soo hottt. yummy heart . i'm bi so all of this is super hott.

boopster91

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces