Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJ A E Ketsueki

Finally, something. He said he would give her no reaction but he just did with his retort. Feigning innocent she played a sleight of hand, letting out a small gasp and coaxing a gasp."Reaction? And what makes you think I wanted a reaction out of you Sir..." What he was saying to her was true to some extent. Her ideal of what a Kage should be was something personal, the fact that Crisis talked about his nature being his own should have made him understand that and make him a little more careful of what he was saying. No matter what he said to her about her ideal of a Kage it was her own. Who was Crisis to tell her just how far her disappointment would go. A Kage was as 'human' as the rest of them. She did not expect him to be god but at least to rise up to his position. "What I wanted was an action." She finished, continuing to meet his gaze. Jae did not flinch nor look away despite the severity of it. She could get into serious trouble at this point but she was not the type to hold her tongue nor was she the type to just lie. Their Kage was supposed to die for them? That was new and it caused her to blink, her first honest reaction out of this whole conversation. Now she narrowed her eyes looking away from Crisis. Fool. No matter what he said about them being humans reality was a different subject altogether. While it was true they were all humans by flesh and existence the roles they played were much different. If you looked at it in this respects the Kage was the heart and brain of the human body. Shinobi were the organs and skull that protected the special organs. If the brain was tampered with it shut down making the other organs useless. So what made him think that none of them would jump to protect him or even die for him. As much as he wanted to protect them all it was the same the other way around. Jae stayed silent, however, keeping it to herself. It was something he would have to figure out on his own. Hopefully before anyone got killed for his own sake, which was inevitable at this stage. This had gotten totally off topic causing her to sigh. When had Jae ever been the type to get into a battle of opinions. She needed more training. "I wont force Shigeru into this, nor Nakura."That was her response to earlier. She hadn't seen him in awhile and was sure he would not mind going after the ones who got away but she was not him. She couldn't speak for him nor Nakura.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

"So you think this Village will crumble because you don't get exactly what you want?" The temperature would begin to drop within the office. His anger not being one he showed, but she seemed to push him. Every fiber in his being wanted to do something but what was not quite certain. He did not want to strike her, no, to do so would crush his very being. But this anger of his seemed to swell up at once. "Are you a child Jae? Do you think you are the only person that cares ... do you see the way you look at me? No, you probably don't. But I see your eyes quite clearly ..." Steadily the temperature would drop as his temper itself did draw thinner, and thinner still. Her eyes were like those when he took office. Those who looked down on the spoil child of an aristocratic family. Riches untold and not a single skill to show for it, at least none the world knew about. "I'd like to say I don't care at this moment what you wish to do, but I can't change me. But I ask that if you wish to remain in this Village you don't look at me like that. You look suspiciously like that orange haired woman when you do." His teeth clenched about one of his fingers. Chattering, but not from the cold of the room. For there was no temperature that could shake him.  

Misujage

Saint

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:33 pm

His words were not making any sense to the girl. What she was trying to subtly hint to him was to rise up to the ones who were looking down at him and to show them what he was truly capable of. Not sit in his office and take their backtalk like it was nothing. The fact that someone had attacked him should have made him act, snuffing out such rebellion. Instead, Crisis was practically freezing her to where she stood, the temperature plummeting dangerously as the seconds ticked by. "R-r-really." She scoffed, or tried scoffing. Her teeth were chattering at a speed she was not used to. Jae had been very misunderstood at this point. She disliked him, that much was for sure but she did not hate him and want him dead. You did not have to like someone in order to respect them. Sadly, Crisis did not understand her intentions at poking at him. Snapping her mouth shut with an audible 'snap' she tried to think rationally. She was a child, not yet fourteen and with the frigid cold and her hurt feelings all she had in her to stop herself from crying was getting absurdly angry at Crisis. "T-then s-s-s-end me to a dif-f-f-rent village! I dont w-w-wann-n-n-a be here anym-m-m-ore!" She was not like those mishaps who tried to end his life, on the contrary she was trying to understand why he didn't strike against those who were talking badly about him. Why he was just sitting there and taking it all. Jae did not explain herself and blurted her most logical rationalization of what she should do. Clenching her tiny fists she looked at a small space in front of her angrily. Anywhere was fine. She could be exiled for all she cared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was his mistake, the words he had spoken in anger. But he could not take them back, nor did he have any intention of doing so. His hands separated as he stood. His chair falling back and away from him as his legs extended. His hands shivered in the air for a moment before they slammed atop his desk. An echoing thud seemed to compile within the over sized room. Anger clearly upon his face as he shouted. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!" The hairs on his head seemed to rise from the pure tension in his words. His brows furrowed deeply into his face. Creating what could be accustomed to valleys upon his forehead. He did not like to become angry, and in doing so his anger only angered him that much more.  

Misujage

Saint

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 pm

That voice was probably going to echo in her mind for all of eternity but at the moment her adrenaline was making her feel as numb as the chill in the room. She didn't wait to be told twice, as soon as the words were out of his mouth she pivoted on her foot and slammed the doors open, channeling her chakra clumsily into her legs to give herself a slight boost in speed.

[/exit]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 pm
User Image

The girl would speak, listless things that he could only suffice as excuses for not satisfying his vision. Nonetheless, he would watch her walk in..and now storm out.....such and angry little thing she ways, surely he wouldn't interrupt the young man's pillage down the halls and away. For a moment he questioned why the young man would have been so shaken, but it would flee his cranium. Unnecessary for the time being, surely he would seek him out in the future. The boy with almost as flamboyant lush pink lengths as his own. He caught the door shortly before it would clash with it's opposing wall, long strides as he entered the frigid room. Skylight blues catching Crisis in whole as immediately he rendered the fact that Yukikage was a bit distraught. Women perhaps? Yet no girl had come into his office, so Cheeks was truly baffled. Allowing the door to shut slowly before standing before the Yukikage, and arm leaned against his abdominal as one held his chin lazily in a affectionate clutch. The room was drastically cold, a happenstance of his bloodline he assumed as his blazing scarf would be the only relief he could find. Light gasps of air would break the room, small clouds forming as he dropped the intensity of his gaze to notice such. Chilling, much like the antics of the man before him. He would study the man for quite the while before actually speaking, a docile tone, smooth and yet robust for his tranquil vocals, " Lord Yukikage . . . is everything....alright?" Cheeks took pauses between his speech with every action the Kage would perform, pursing his lips now and then as he would shift his weight on his hips to reach a level of comfort in the low temperature.

[[ >;] Cheeks is Cheeks ]]  

Azorii

Partying Cat

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

He fell to his knees as the girl left. An expression of shock upon his face on what he had said. What he had yelled. How could he have let his anger get the best of him. Only the sound of the door coming to a close would grasp his attention. Eyes staring over the edge of his desk towards who had just entered. He seemed familiar in a way, yet in another his visage was very far gone. Though his words were clear enough, yet still the Kage could not bring himself to care. "Get. Out." Would be the only words he spoke to Cheeks. He had nothing else to say, lest his words get the better of him again. He didn't feel like seeing anyone at the moment. For now, at least, they could all Get Out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image

Two words, a single phrase and the boy would only look indifferently toward the man with a fragile smile. He was on his knees, far-fetched in thought and oh how Cheeks didn't wish to elope in such and endeavor upon such. The man had clearly felt remorseful for whatever ordeal had taken place, to much of the young boy's intake on the issue, it was...offsetting many other thoughts. His hand would slowly frame his mouth, fingers easing along his lips as he never faltered his daring blues from the man. Offering no more than a content pass of sympathy for him, he would be stay resolved. Even if he wished to be alone he would not grant him such, any medic found a longing to assist any injured in whatever form was apparent.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:01 am
"Fine ... do as you like .." His head fella top his desk, temperatures within the office decreasing even now. It would be unbearable to some. But if his hostage situation taught him anything, it was how cold he could make it. If he had to he would force the boy to leave, or he would be in a cryogenic state.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 am
User Image

He would simply nod his head to the man's words, but picked up quickly the decline in warmth. How vicious The boy would imagine, but even as his shivering became noticeable. He would cease from departing, head lowering slightly as hands would press rub together to try and gather circulation to them. It bothered him not if he'd become a living iceberg, at least he could say he was "cool" regardless of how they claim his death.

Azorii

Partying Cat

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:01 pm
Carrot paused outside the kage's office, noticing the change in temperature from outside This...does not bode well. she swallowed as the hair on her arms rose underneath her clothes and she knocked hesitantly on the door "Kage-dono? May I enter...?" she called through the door, shuffling her feet and wishing she had brought a heavier coat. The difference between the temperatures in Leaf and Mist compared to Snow was going to take some getting used to. Her breath had started to fog in front of her eyes and she glanced at the door handle to the kage's office I'm not touching that with my bare hand. It'll break or my fingers will freeze to it! she thought then shuffled her feet again before pulling out a hat. It was red and orange and checkered with strategically placed hearts and leaves all around the rim and had ear flaps. She'd found it in Leaf and fallen in love with it and now she pulled it tight over the bow in her hair, trying to keep her ears warm and keep the heat in her body as she waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

After spending some time staring into the desk of his office he would look up for a moment. Seeing the medical shinobi Cheeks once more, still standing and still watching. "You certainly are a stubborn one, I'll give you that" His presence would start to lessen as he heard the knocking upon the door. A memorable voice if he had ever heard one before. Sadly even with him withdrawing the icy temperatures, it would take a while before the office settled. "Enter~" He would speak as he blunk his eyes, removing the crystallized glaze that had begun to creep over them. Allowing them to form some small amount of water that seemed to freeze immediately against his skin. Forming small snowflakes that immediately trailed off with the slightest of breezes. Barely noticeable.  

Misujage

Saint

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:49 am
Carrot slipped in the office and immediately wished she had a thick jacket. Cold penetrated her body and she began shivering "Hello, Kage-dono." despite her shiverings, she was extremely happy to see him and her smile was wide. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed Snow till she stepped onto the docks "I've finished visiting the other villages. I didn't reach all of them but I visited Leaf and Mist." she reported as she stepped up to his desk. Her eyes drifted to the boy with pink hair and she suppressed an urge to rush over and faun over how pretty his hair was. Carrot dragged her eyes back to the kage and beamed again "Leaf was disappointing, for me, but Mist proved surprisingly friendly. For the most part." she was quickly getting used to the cold again but she still kept her hat on and her hands in her pockets "Um...has Shigeru-san returned yet...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Crisis offered the small girl a smile as she told of her exploits. So that was her mission, to visit other Villages. It was always nice for Shinobi to get a feel of their surroundings. or rather it was nice for people to fully enjoy the wonders that the world beheld. A lucky girl to say the least, other than the Land of Birds where he was born. Crisis had not seen the world beyond the realm of this Snow Village, and that of the late Stone. Yet her last words would cause him pause. "Shigeru left with you, you gave me your word you would protect him ... How could you not know where he is?" His voice sounded more concerned then intimidating. He had already felt Jae slip away and now Shigeru too was gone. Sadly, he was in no position to go out searching for two Genin. Though one should still be here, if only he knew that Jae had already departed.  

Misujage

Saint

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:45 am
Carrot's smile became a thin line and her features became heavy with depression as she looked away "Shigeru split up with me at Leaf...He refused to continue on when he found...when he found someone who claimed to be his older brother." she said softly, her hands tightening into fists in her pockets "I...was impatient and wanted to move on. He treated me like a child and not a higher ranking shinobi and I love my temper. I left him in Leaf." she refused to meet the kage's eyes, shame bowing her head "I'm sorry...By the time I regretted my actions, I was already in Mist. I placed my hopes in the thought that he would return to Snow..."  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games