Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm
Nobuyuki slowly walked into the area while panting heavily. "Well that was...fun. I hope I don't need to do that often. I mean, I almost peed myself while talking to her." He chuckled awkwardly for a moment before settling down and getting the scrolls out. "So...let's get started. Which one should I choose?" He asked himself. "Oh, I know! Let's start off with medical jutsu!" So he unraveled the medical jutsu....and almost peed himself. "There's so much to choose from~!" He said with glee. He started to scan down the list to see if there's something that he should learn first. "Hm....well, self defense might be useful down the line. So maybe an offense medical jutsu first?" He looked down to the offensive portion of the list and continued searching. "How about the chakra scalpel? It looks pretty hard to learn, but I think I can do it with enough dedication...." He paused. "Alright, sounds good! Where do I start? Maybe with chakra manifestation first?"

"Chakra manifestation..." He mumbled as he stared at his hands. "Well, I know how to do that easy enough, but how do I turn it into something that can hurt people?" He frowned. "For now, I'll just try the chakra manifesting part first." He closed his eyes and started to breathe in deeply. "Concentrate...." Chakra started to flow throughout his body and into his hands. As he started to exhale, the chakra "exhaled" as well, and formed around his hands. "Looks good." He said, as he opened his eyes. "I got this down. Now I just need to turn it into something that can injure. That's going to be....hard."

[1/5]

"How am I going to test this?" He said as he watched the chakra dissipate into the air. He looked around to see if there was anything that could be used to test the technique on. After about a minute, he found one. "Oooh, a training dummy. I'm not sure if it'll show bodily injuries, but it's better than nothing." So he walked over to the training dummy, and smacked it a few times to see if it was usable. "Okay, it's good. Now to form the chakra..." He gazed at his hands and made his chakra flow into them. A moment later, the chakra oozed out of his hands and formed around them. "So...do I just sort of smack it?" He asked himself, as he continued to stare at his hands. "Um..." He wasn't sure, so he just started to palm it with his hands. When he realized that nothing happened, he stopped.

[2/5]

He released the technique and then stood there, in deep thought. "Well then...Let's try that again. I'll just add more chakra or something..." The chakra within him flowed into his hands and burst outward, eventually settling onto his hands. Soon after, he smacked the dummy's chest with both hands, and held them there. A few seconds later, there was a visible cut on the dummy's abdomen. "Meh, it's only a scratch. I's a step forward though, and that's what I need at this point." He grinned, and slapped the dummy again.

[3/5]

The chakra around his hands disappeared as he prepared to try another time. "A bit more chakra should do it." With that, chakra started to move to his hands. Eventually, it seeped out and surrounded his hands in a barrier of sorts. "That feels like enough chakra....I think..." He looked at his hands for a few moments before shrugging. "Alright, so...." He smacked the dummy with both hands, in the same spot. A large gash appeared across the chest and leading down the abdomen. "Eh...." He frowned, as he released the technique. "Wait a minute..." He quickly reached for the scroll to read the technique description again. "This isn't supposed to cut the skin. It's supposed to cut the inside...." He smacked his head with his left hand and yelled, "DERP!"

[4/5]

"Let's try this one more time. I know what to do now." He said to himself, while rubbing his forehead. "Man, that hurt. Anyways..." He put both hands in front of him and let his chakra flow into his hands. Once there was enough chakra, it came out of his hands and surrounded them. "Alright. This is good, now...." He smashed his palms into the dummy's chest and tried his best to cut the stuff inside. A few seconds later, he took his hands off of the dummy and released the technique. "Well, I hope this works!" He exclaimed as he pulled out his tanto. He lightly cut the "skin" portion of the dummy to see the inside. He opened up the cut and..."YES! I DID IT!" rang throughout the entire area. The inside of the dummy had more or less been hollowed out, while the skin on the back was intact.

[5/5]  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:35 pm
"Oooh, that was loud." Nobuyuki said as he blushed. "Anyways, next move!" He picked up the medical jutsu scroll and went down the list. "I think I'm going to learn one or two more offensive moves. I mean, that chakra scalpel thing is cool and all, but it seems like it's really tiring..." So he looked through the list to see if there was anything else he liked. "Gouwan sounds pretty good. It seems pretty easy, too." He rolled up the scroll and put it in his pocket. "Alright. Let's do this." He walked over to a different dummy and positioned himself. His chakra flowed into his right hand until it manifested and consumed his hand. He cocked his arm back as far as he could, and punched. He hit the dummy with a dull "thud" sound, then dropped his arm to his side and released the technique. "Meh...should have added more chakra." He said as he observed the damage done. There was merely a dent in the middle of its chest.

[1/2]

"One more time!" Once again, his chakra circulated into his right hand until it manifested and covered his hand. He cocked back his arm one more time, and punched. He stumbled forward and smacked into the dummy as his arm went through. "Wow!" He laughed. "I didn't expect that to happen!" He got up and tried to yank his arm out of the dummy. After a moment of struggling, he got his arm free. "That was some good stuff. And it was pretty easy to learn, too. I just hope I don't need to use it too often...."

[2/2]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 pm
"Hm..." Nobuyuki looked at the list. "Suji Dageki looks useful. And it's a bit better than the other violent things I just learned. Hehe...he..." He laughed awkwardly at his own, terrible semblance of a joke. "Anyways..." He read the description of the jutsu once more, to have a deeper understanding of it. "So it's the same concept of the other two jutsu I learned. With the whole concentration part, anyways." So he sent chakra into his hands until it surrounded them. "Suji Dageki." The chakra started to glow a little bit, then dimmed down. "Well I guess that'll work. I mean, I can't exactly test this...." He shrugged and moved onto the next one.

[1/1]  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:37 pm
"Next should be something that's more healing related..." He looked up to the healing portion of the medical jutsu and scanned through it. "Shindan looks good. It'll probably be the most useful, anyways. And it looks easy." He moved to the dummy again, and started to run his hands throughout its "body". He continued doing so until he got a feel for what he was supposed to do on real people. "Alright. I feel good enough with that. I don't think I need to practice anymore." So he walked away from the dummy and went to go find another technique to learn.

[1/1]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:38 pm
"I should probably learn the medical equipment summoning thing, next..." He said to himself as he looked at the list. "It'll probably be good to know in the long run..." On that note, he shuffled through his pack and found a few blank scrolls to use. He opened them all up and wrote the inscription for the jutsu on them. "This is good enough. Now, how the hell do I do this?" He asked himself as he put away all of the scrolls, except for one. "Maybe I need to unravel it while putting chakra into it?" So he rolled the scroll back up and made a hand sign with the hand he was holding it with. Then he flicked his wrist and allowed the scroll to unfurl. The inscription started to glow for a few moments, but nothing happened. "Hm...well, I'll try that again..."

[1/3]

He rolled up the scroll again and performed the hand sign. Chakra flowed through his arm and into the scroll. As he did so, he flicked his wrist and let the scroll unfurl. The inscription started to glow for a few moments, before a puff of smoke came out of the scroll. A scalpel and a pestle appeared from the smoke and landed on the ground. "Well, I don't think that's the entire set..." He shrugged and decided that he would try again.

[2/3]

"Alright, one more time!" He exclaimed as he rolled up the scroll. He concentrated his chakra into his hand and let it flow into the scroll. Then, he snapped his hand and let the scroll flick out. The inscription started to glow for a few moments, before a large puff of smoke appeared and "spawned" the medical tools. "Wow, there's a whole darned assortment!" He exclaimed as he saw the amount of medical tools that came out of the scroll. "Well, this is definitely going to be useful for something!" He grinned and rolled up the scroll, which made the tools disappear.

[3/3]  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:39 pm
"Chiyute no Jutsu: Karui looks good." He said as he looked at the scroll. "Might as well, anyways." He wasn't sure how he would be able to test it, but he decided that he would try to learn it anyways. So he concentrated chakra into his hands and turned the chakra into a ball of energy. He then let the ball consume both of his hands. "So...what do I do now?" He asked himself as he looked at the energy that surrounded his hands. "I guess the only thing I can do is try again..."

[1/3]

Nobuyuki released the chakra from his hands, allowing it to dissipate into the air. "Alright. Time to try again." He let his chakra flow into his hands, and waited until it came out of his palms. He then smacked his palms together and formed a ball of energy. Once the ball of energy was formed, it covered both of his hands. He waited for a few moments before letting the chakra go. "Well that felt alright. I'm still not sure on how I'm supposed to know if it'll work, though. Combat experience, maybe?"

[2/3]

"One more time!" He exclaimed as he got ready. He put his hands in front of him and started to send chakra into his hands. The chakra swirled around his palms until it manifested itself in a large ball. he smacked his palms together and then separated them, which made the chakra split off into two different pieces. The pieces covered his hands evenly and started to glow faintly. "So, this is it. I think I have this down." He said as he released the technique. "The only way I'll know for sure is if I use it on someone, though. And I don't feel like cutting myself to try this out..."

[3/3]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm
"I think I should learn some bloodline techniques, now..." Nobuyuki said to himself as he looked at the variety of scrolls he had. "Hm....where is it?" He looked through all of his scrolls to find one that had "Shinsetsu" written on it. Once he did find it, he unraveled it and started to read through the technique list. "Hm....well, this Hatsuyuki technique seems to be the basis of every other technique. So....I guess I'm learning that!" He dropped the scroll to the ground and formed half of the "Ox" hand seal with his right hand. A small white cloud appeared above him and hovered around him. "Oooh, that's cool!" He exclaimed as he tried to touch it. "And cold!" He pulled his hand back quickly. "Anyways, onto the next technique. You, stay there!" He pointed toward the cloud.

[1/1]  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:12 pm
"So....next up is...?" He picked up the scroll and started looking through it again. "Kousetsu, eh? Sounds good." He dropped the scroll and made half of the tiger hand seal with his left hand. Chakra started to flow into the white cloud as it floated higher into the air. After it got high enough, it puffed out and separated into two different clouds. "Alright, now...snow!" He exclaimed. Nothing happened. "Aw, nuts. I guess I didn't add enough chakra to it. Come back, cloud!" He relaxed his left hand and allowed it to drop to his side.

[1/3]

This time, he decided to add just a little bit more chakra to it. "Kay, let's do this!" He grinned as he formed the hand seal and put chakra into the cloud overhead. The cloud lifted itself into the air and puffed out. It then split in two and just sort of hovered there. "Oookay. Snow!" He exclaimed. The clouds appeared to open up a little bit, but nothing happened. "Oh, fudge. I guess I'll just have to try one more time..." He frowned, but he was determined to learn this technique.

[2/3]

"One more time..." Immediately after saying that, he made the hand seal with his left hand and sent up chakra to the cloud hovering above him. Once he had felt that it was filled up with chakra, he sent it up into the air and allowed it to puff out. Soon after, the puffy cloud split in two. "Alright. Now...snow!" He yelled once more. The clouds opened up and slowly started to sprinkle snow onto the ground. "Yatta!" He jumped up into the air in joy. He was happy with his accomplishment, to say the least. As such, he just sort of stared at it for a few moments. "Oookay then. Next technique!"

[3/3]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 pm
"Oosetsu could be useful in a bad situation..." He observed as he read its description. "Well, I guess I'm doing that!" On that note, he formed the hand seal and started to send up chakra to the white cloud. A few seconds later, the cloud rose up and puffed out. A little bit after that, the cloud split in two. "So, all it is is a larger snowfall?" He asked himself as he looked up at the two clouds. "Anyways, here goes nothing! SNOW!" He yelled as he looked up at the clouds. The clouds opened up and....started to sprinkle. "Aw..." He snapped his fingers and made the cloud come back down to him.

[1/4]

"I guess I need to add more chakra or something..." He said, as he stared at the cloud above him. "I'll do just that, then..." So he formed the hand seal and put a bit more chakra into it. Then, he sent it back up and watched as it puffed out. The clouds split into two once more and Nobuyuki said, "Snow!" The clouds opened up and started to snow, this time a bit more and a bit faster than it did previously. It still wasn't a grey-ish color though, which indicated that the technique wasn't fully perfected. "Oh well. Third time's the charm, I guess."

[2/4]

He sent the cloud back down again and prepared himself to do it (at least) one more time. Once he had done so, he formed the hand seal and poured chakra into the cloud. The cloud lifted up into the air, puffed out, and separated into two different clouds. "Snow! Again!" He said, while looking at both clouds. They opened up and started to snow, this time a bit heavier and much faster than before. Unfortunately, the cloud was still white, which indicated that the technique hadn't been fully mastered. "Aw, nuts. I swear, the next time I'm definitely going to get it!"

[3/4]

So, he tried one more time. He brought the cloud back and waited as he got ready. Soon after, he formed the hand seal and put a substantial amount of his chakra into the cloud. The cloud went up, puffed out, and split. This time though, the clouds turned light grey. "Yay! Snow!" He exclaimed. The clouds split open, then snow started to come down heavily and quickly. "Sweet, it worked!" He grinned widely, as he looked at the clouds. After a few moments of basking in his glory, he shrugged. "Well, time for the next one!"

[4/4]  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:39 pm
While the Oosetsu was up in the air, Nobuyuki decided to learn some offensive techniques. "Alright, I guess I'll start with Yukimari." He said as he looked at the list of jutsu. "Seems extremely simple. I mean..." He bent down and picked up a mound of snow. He fashioned it into a ball shape and put it into his right hand. He added a bit of chakra to it, then threw it at a dummy. It smacked into the dummy's head, with portions of the snowball stuck to it. "Well...that was easy. On to the next one!"

[1/1]  

iOath

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games