Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain entered the resturant and sat in a corner booth, when the waistress cam he merely said beef ramen and a sake bottle with some tea.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:10 pm
little mintchan

User Image

[ Raiden Hatake ]

On his way to the dojo, Rai remembered his promise to the mysterious man he had run into earlier, Zain. He agreed to meet with him at Yukigakure's restaurant and have some tea. That idea didn't sound too bad now, seeing he had just pressed through some coarse training. Tea sounded perfect. Thus Rai broke his gaze from the dojo and started for the restaurant. It wasn't long before he arrived just outside it and sighted a familiar figure. Through the slightly foggy, restaurant windows, he spotted Zain sitting in a corner booth. He noticed that there wasn't any food or plates before the man so Rai figured that Zain had entered a few minutes before his arrival.

Thus the boy entered too and made his way to Zain's table. Once there, his droopy gaze settled calmly on the man and examined him. Zain looked a tad bit happy, as if he had just ordered one of his favorite dishes or something of that sort. "Hey... Monk-san." Rai spoke in a quiet, slightly deep voice as he sat down across from the jonin. It wasn't long before another, younger waitress noticed him and walked over. "What would you like, sir?" she asked, almost playfully. Rai didn't appear to give her flirty personality too much notice. In fact, his gaze hadn't left the table. "Egg soup ramen with extra beef..." he muttered through the fabric mask that hid his lips. The waitress seemed to pout a little but nodded as she started for the kitchen.

[ /ENTER ]

ilovecookieshowboutudoulovecookiestoobecauseubettalovethemmuchoriwilleatchammmilove
Genin | Hatake Clan | Ninjutsu | Sensor | Chakra 335 / 335 | Mask :: Lower Face

beCREATIVEorDIE

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain leaned back in his seat, catching sight of Raiden he smiled a bit more for by the time he had ordered his food, Zain's tea and sake, which were mixed together in a teapot were set infront of him. "Want some tea?" He poured himself some and set it back in the middle of the table. He took a sip and felt as if heaven fell on him softly with feathered wings. He took another sip before putting it down and fixing his ponytail. "Your a hard worker in your training aren't you Raiden? I haven't even done a single thing in my ninjustu but only in my bukijustu and taijustu." He was simply starting a conversation for silence fell was just not tolerable.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu arrived at the restaurant and explained to one of the waiters that he was only there to see someone. He knew where Raidan was and now deactivated his Byakugan as he walked over to him. Apparently, he was having lunch with Zain. "Something feels very familiar about this." Matsu smiled as he arrived at their table. He pulled up a chair and sat in it with the back of the chair in front of him. "I have some news for Mr. Raidan, here." He gestured to the Hatake although he spoke to Zain.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun had been looking to see if he could find someone that would take him out of the village so he could go and make a custom puppet. So far he wasn't having much like. Figuring he would give the restaurant a shot, he walked in and looked around. Not really seeing anyone he knew in there, he eyes fell onto a specific shinobi. He was a Hyuuga clan member and fairly well known around the village. He didn't seem to be eating at the moment which was good. Walking up, Jun looked at the man from behind his dark glasses. "Excuse me Mr. Hyuuga. I was wondering if you could take me to the village of Takumi. I am a puppet user and have plans to make a puppet. Because I am a genin, I can't leave the village by myself." He gave a small bow hoping that he wasn't bothering the man.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 270/270 [25/25]
Current Puppet: ┇ Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:52 am
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya entered the restaurant with his head held down, too far gone in his own thought to notice where he was going. He was thinking about all that had taken place while he was training. It all seemed so odd. 'Was it real, or was I just imagining the whole thing?'' He thought about it even further. Him casting the Genjutsu and further amplifying it with his Sakkakugan, the zombie grabbing hold of him, the fire that burned his skin, yet his clothes remained intact, and finally, that strange girl who sounded just like him, and had his looks except for the fact that she was a girl and had different body parts from him. She could have passed for his twin had she not been trying to kill him. 'Definitely not a figment of imagination'. Completely unaware of where he went, the small boy bumped into something and fell to the ground with a thud. He winced from the pain, being as frail as he was. Izaya looked up and saw that it was actually a person, a he to be exact, clad in a jacket that sat on his frame comfortably, buttoned all the way up and pulled up covering his mouth. He donned a hood with fir over his head, obviously in an attempt to keep himself warm. A single strapped backpack was hung over his shoulders, and Izaya found himself curious to find out what it held within, but put it to the back of his mind. The little boy stood up quickly and brushed himself off quickly before looking up at the taller male who stood before him. "Sorry about that. I wasn't watching where I was going". His feminine voice rang clearly as he spoke his apology. He noticed the other man to whom the boy he bumped into had been speaking, a man with impossibly pale eyes that were all too evident. He didn't say anything to him however. There it was again, Izaya's slightly awkward detachment when conversing with someone else. He didn't go further than the moment called for, and that was a failing if he ever had one. He had yet to find anyone who could possibly cause him to be more open to others. He just turned away and walked around the boy, finding a seat not too far away as a waitress came over and took his order. She shuffled off and left him to his whims. He was pondering giving his Genjutsu another try, just to see what would happen if he did. He didn't know whether the girl would reappear, but he wanted to find out. His Sakkakugan was already activated, and he was ready to cast the Genjutsu. "Magen: Kokuni Arazu no Jutsu". Everyone present within the restaurant would become subjected to his Genjutsu, but he wasn't thinking about that now as the scenery changed to appear as if they were flying in the air among clouds. There was nothing but sky above and below. No sun could be seen yet the sky was blue. He looked around with swift darts of his head, searching for the strange bandaged girl that he was expecting. She wasn't there. While looking around however, he caught several wondering gazes, some peering into his crimson eyes while others were too flustered to think of anything but the impossibility of the situation they were in. He furrowed his brows as he deactivated his Sakkakugan, and the Genjutsu along with it. 'She didn't show up this time'. He was obviously perplexed by the fact that she didn't appear, and was wondering for the umpteenth time if it had all been a trick that his mind was playing on him. He knew of the stress the Sakkakugan caused each time it was activated, so maybe that had been the cause of his hallucination. He tried desperately to pass that off as the reason.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 130/265

User Image

Flamefox Merimac

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Lance Fulgurant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Atsureki Hyuuga
The Hyuuga Prodigy
Fuuton || Hyuuga || Taijutsu || Yukigakure || Raiton

Chakra: 195 || Byakugan: Inactive || Status: Healthy

"The path to power lies through conflict"

Following leisurely behind Matsu, Atsureki strode into the establishment, an amused smile playing on his lips as he watched the waiters and waitresses hurry about their business. Not more than three paces into the building though and the Maitre d' was blocking his path. "Welcome young master, will you be dining at your family's usual table today, hm?", the man said, a pretentious smile plastered on his face. Smirking, Atsureki shook his head as he said simply, "That won't be necessary, I'm simply here on business." Turning his gaze to his new squad leader, Atsureki saw that he had already found the Hatake that was to join them.

Walking brusquely past the man, not bothering to listen to any pointless response he might offer, Atsureki stopped a few feet behind Matsu, deciding to silently wait for the Hatake's response. As he stood there waiting though, the restaurant seemed to fade away, leaving behind a cloud-filled sky. Immediately pooling chakra to his eyes, the veins around them began to bulge from the skin, causing his vision to shift to the chakra spectrum. Searching for anyone nearby with an abnormal flow of chakra, Atsureki locked in on the strange painter he had seen in the Kage's office earlier, his eyes aglow with chakra. Walking quickly toward the boy, Atsureki close his hands, save for his index and middle fingers which he kept loosely curled.

Three steps away and Atsureki lifted his right arm, fingers growing stiff as he readied himself to strike, when suddenly the flow of chakra ceased. Lifting a puzzled eyebrow, Atsureki let his gaze return to normal, the restaurant simply a restaurant once more. Lowering his hand, Atsureki narrowed his pale eyes as he glared at the boy.
"I trust that you have a reason good enough to warrant casting an illusion upon an room of people?", Atsureki questioned, his calm tone belying his annoyance.

"Through struggle, I will gain strength."

Supplies:
Kunai: 5
Senbon:15
Shuriken:5
Light Bomb: 0
Smoke Bomb: 5

x
]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 am

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Active~]§

Izaya was flung right back into his reverie as he recalled the events of earlier as if they were still happening to him at this very moment. His eyes were out of focus, and he seemed to zone out from the world around him. When he had cast the Genjutsu not too long ago, he hadn't been aware that he had affected the entire room, as he had no intention to. He instead wanted to cast the illusion on himself to see if the girl would appear once again. He was startled by a voice that came from directly beside him. Looking up into the face of the young man before him, he saw that he was one of those people he had seen within the Yukikage's office when he had arrived there to receive his headband and further directions. Izaya had no idea what the man meant by his question, and then his face became the embodiment of clarity as it all clicked. He looked around the room and saw a few uneasy eyes peering in his direction while a few soft voices reached his ears, revealing the fact that the people within the restaurant were now curious of him. He looked back at the man who had the same pale eyes as the other man who was talking to the boy he bumped into.

"I had no idea. I was truly attempting to cast it on myself, but I suppose it went wrong". Izaya averted his gaze, looking down at the table before him with unamused eyes. "He has no right to question you..." Izaya wheeled his head around, searching for the source of the familiar voice, his voice. For a second he wondered if maybe he had been the one who had spoken aloud, but that thought too was soon discarded as the voice came again. "Teach him a lesson he wont soon forget!" There it was again. This time when the voice came, it sent a sudden urge to cause harm welling inside Izaya to burst forth in a frenzy. His mood changed completely as he stood up from his seat and faced the pale-eyed man. He was still quite shorter than him, to the point where he had to bend his head completely backwards to see his face since they were so close, but his eyes disclosed no semblance of fear as he faced him, only madness. "You know what, it's none of your business what I do! Just stay away from me!"

In that very instant, his eyes altered their appearance, becoming the solid crimson hue they normally assumed whenever his Sakkakugan was active. They glowed with malevolence, the intent to draw blood apparent in them. Izaya couldn't stop himself, the Sakkakugan's pull was too great to resist. "Pesuto" The single words accompanied by a short string of handsigns caused the surrounding area to shimmer slightly before an entire army of rats came forth from every direction within the restaurant, coming forward to bombard the man from all over. He was certain that the pale-eyed boy was the only target of his Genjutsu. His Genjutsu were far more powerful than when anyone else used them, and with his eyes active, discerning whether they were real or not was impossible. He mentally reshaped his Genjutsu however he pleased, doing so by making the rats grow slightly larger until each were the size of a mug in height, and a saucer in width. They had menacing red eyes and sharpened teeth that all to ready to sink into their prey. Even predicting whether Izaya himself were real or not was impossible in this case. An echoing laugh came from every direction within the man's mind, while Izaya lips were closed the entire time. "Die!" The word came from several lips with the same voice from each direction all at once, just as the rats charged, hopping over each other to be first to take a bite out of the man.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 124/265

User Image

Lance Fulgurant

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu was approached by another Genin from the side. He humbly requested to be taken to the village of Merchants, Takumi. Although, Matsu needed permission from the Yukikage, he would secretly take the Genin and deviate on the way back to the village from the mission. Takumi was very far away and would take several days and Matsu was already making out the details. "Well let's start with your name." Matsu suggested, wanting to get to know a shinobi before traveling with one. He noticed Atsureki begin to speak to another Genin nearby. Matsu then noticed him ready for a strike. He frowned but before he said anything, the Genin being threatened gave off a familiar chakra signature. Matsu felt a dropping feeling at the bottom of his stomach when he saw the Genin's red eyes. Sensing what was happening, with a swift motion, Matsu was standing between Atsureki and the Sakkakugan. His back was to the light haired Genin while he held up a single hand sign and placed the other hand on Atsureki's head. Dispel. Matsu expelled a formidable amount of chakra into Atsureki which would dispel the chakra link required for the Genjutsu. Letting go of the Genin, Matsu frowned and spoke. "You've got to pick your fights better than that. This time you picked the wrong one." He then turned to face the Red-eyed Genin. "You should know better than to start a fight in a public facility. Move on." Matsu's tone was stern.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:11 am

User Image

Izaya Toryo

The laughter came again, ringing loud and clear throughout their surroundings. As far as the other boy would be able to tell, everything that was happening right now was all real. "Do it now... Let him know your pain". Izaya found it exceedingly difficult to resist the soft allure of the voice in his head, urging him on, encouraging him to do what it believed was the right thing to do. The rats were almost upon the other boy when Izaya saw to his great dismay, another man, the one he had seen first with the pale eyes, appear between him and his target. "No! Stop him. Kill him!" The voice in his head was getting rather frantic, fighting to free itself from Izaya, thinking that boy was not competent enough to do what was asked of him. Izaya watched as his Genjutsu shattered before him. The rats vanished, clearing the room as if they had never been there to begin with. As soon as this was done, he felt faint, woozy. He tottered on his feet slightly, rocking first to the left, then to the right. The glowing crimson eyes faded, leaving his usually pale slate gray eyes. Izaya blinked several times, looking around the room, confused. He heard the man who had stood directly before him reprimand the other boy about choosing his fights more carefully. Then he wheeled around, doing much the same with him, only this time, he told of how he had started a fight in the restaurant. Izaya didn't doubt it one bit. It wasn't the first time something like this had happened. What really got to him was that he hadn't fought harder to prevent it. Out of nowhere and all too suddenly, tears began to stream down his face as the man told him to move on with a tone that spoke of austerity. He didn't comply to the man's wish however, and just seated himself back in the chair he had picked out for himself earlier, waiting for his meal to arrive. He looked around the restaurant and caught several wary eyes on him, but he didn't care, he was too hungry to. Just a little to the right and behind the boy that Izaya had attacked, the waitress who had taken his order stood in place, stunned, with his order in her hand no less. She made no move to approach him with it, and he could wait no longer, rising from his seat with an anger that came back abruptly for a second round. Wiping the tears away from his eyes, he walked over to her, snatched the plate from her hand and glared menacingly into her eyes before he returned to his seat, delving into the food hungrily. He made no attempt to hurry, eating at a moderate pace. The stares he was being given had grown on him, they were nothing new. He did not let them bother him as he continued to eat.

Chakra: 124/245

Don't hate Izaya. It's not his fault he is the way he is. This is my improvised way of trying to find a squad for him to join actually, or to just do something that does not require him being alone v_v

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 am
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞

Jun was bumped into and stumbled forward, but paid little mind to it. After all at the moment he had bigger things to deal with. Looking over to the person that bumped into him for a second, he simple turned his attention back to the man that was was talking to. Then all of the sudden the room seemed to change. Then just about as fast as it did, it went away. Looking back at the boy that had bumped into him, Jun wondered if he was the one that did it. Anyways, his thoughts were interrupted as the Hyuuga spoke to him. "My name is Junichi Aburame. You may call me Jun for short if you wish. Most people do." It was at that point that Jun would leave where he was standing and head over to boy that bumped him earlier. There was another person there with him. Were they really trying to start a fight in a public place like this? Jun just stood impartial to the whole situation. He would simply wait for the Hyuuga to get back to their conversation.

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 270/270 [25/25]
Current Puppet: ┇ Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 am
{was not trying to start a fight really, haha, I really need to train though sad }

User Image
Atsureki Hyuuga
The Hyuuga Prodigy
Fuuton || Hyuuga || Taijutsu || Yukigakure || Raiton

Chakra: 195 || Byakugan: Inactive || Status: Healthy

"The path to power lies through conflict"

Lifting a single questioning brow at the child's girlish voice, but more importantly at the boy's plea of ignorance. What kind of child accidentally casts a genjutsu on a whole room?, the young Hyuuga wondered for a brief moment before the child looked away, casting his head about as if searching for something, or perhaps someone. The boy grew still for a moment, before turning around and rising to his feet a frenzied look in his eye. Moving his right foot back a half step as he lifted his hands, poised to strike, Atsureki reactivated his Byakugan immediately.

The whole room was teeming with rats, a vicious glint in their eyes. As the first lunged towards him, Atsureki swatted it away with his left hand before spinning to kick away another, but there were simply too many. Eyes widening as a rat sailed towards his eye-

And he was standing as he had been before, but now Matsu's hand was resting lightly on his forehead, a frown on his lips.
"You've got to pick your fights better than that. This time you picked the wrong one", the blonde haired Hyuuga said, the sting of disappointment in his voice. Gnashing his teeth, Atsureki spun around before stalking towards the exit of the building, spitting over his shoulder, "If I'd meant to fight him I wouldn't have stayed my first blow."

"Through struggle, I will gain strength."

Supplies:
Kunai: 5
Senbon:15
Shuriken:5
Light Bomb: 0
Smoke Bomb: 5

x

[exit to Heavy Snowfall]

(I'm gonna go train right now actually, I'll catch back up wherever you are, i'll just find you with the good ol' Byakugan)  

Lance Fulgurant

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 am
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain kept quiet as the event unfolded, he finished his ramen and tea cup before leaving some money down and standing. "Matsu, if you want this kid as your student then you may train him. If he needs any missions done, I'd perfer I would help on that part~ See you, I wan't to go see my beautiful Fuji-chan~" He chuckled, showing a engagement ring on his finger, he winked to Raiden and walked out.
[/exit]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:32 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

After finally finishing his meal, Izaya stood up slowly, now feeling less angry than before. Rather, he looked apologetic as he turned to the others in the room and bowed, apologizing for the way he had acted. He truly couldn't remember exactly what he had done, but he knew that something was wrong by the way they all kept staring at him, He quickly shuffled out of the restaurant without so much as a glance back.

Chakra: 124/245

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games