Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Super Junior Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Super Junior is the Best???
  Hee Chul/Dong Hae
  Ki Bum/Eun Hyuk
  Shi Won/Ryeo Wook
  Han Kyung/Kang In
  Yeh Sung/Sung Min
  Ee Teuk/Kyu Hyun
  Shin Dong
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:24 pm
that gets me sad if they are the same age as me because i can not so well. . .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:53 am
I love Donghae and Eeteuk the most. x3 I quite like Donghae's hair. Better than the blond curly one. >.<;

Yesung does not seem like the lead vocal. I thought the lead vocal was Donghae or Ryeowook.  

K-Pop

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:29 pm
okay. . .i obsess over him too much. . . but dong hae's voice makes me melt. . . .omg omg. . . .i cant breathe. . .lol. okay, he has the nicest voice i have ever heard. biggrin i need to listen to more of their music though. i keep listening to the same songs over and over just so i can hear hee chul and dong hae . ..i think those are the two voices i can only pick out in the group. . .that and some other guys. . .i forgot his hair. . . i mean name. . lol. i always notice his hair in the music vids.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:38 pm
yea. . .i sometimes do that too. .but not that often. .. i think i liked donghae's black hair the most.. but not when it is short like it is now.. . i think the gray hair style looks better than the short hair. . probably he was my favorite because he was the one that caught my attention the most except for heechul. . and he did not look like a girl with that hair style..

[schizophrenic]

versusme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:25 am
Hm..but i think the new guy in SuJu is kinda hot too....but my favourites are SiWon,Hankyung and Donghae  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:07 pm
new guy??? from whaat i seen i do not think that he is that great looking. . .hmm. . maybe because i am not use to seeing him. .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:37 pm
orientalxbaby
new guy??? from whaat i seen i do not think that he is that great looking. . .hmm. . maybe because i am not use to seeing him. .

Haha I think he has a cute smile. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:20 pm
but i liked him in U his voice and image was pretty good  

versusme

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:36 pm
yea. .i heard that too. .. he does sing pretty good in U. . hmmm. . never saw him smile. .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:03 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV4TT8aAs7o
Gyu Hyun smiles in that. SuJu is saying what kind of stuff couples do annoys them the most. Eunhyuk says that nothing annoys him so he is asked to tell what he'd like to do. Sungmin pairs up with Gyuhyun and later on with Eunhyuk. xD And Heechul say all the things he'd like to do when he gets a girlfriend. He is sooo~ daksal.

K-Pop

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:15 pm
orientalxbaby
yea. .i heard that too. .. he does sing pretty good in U. . hmmm. . never saw him smile. .

hmm i saw MC eagle put up a pic of him one time, and i fell in love with his smile. XD I'll upload it when I have time later, I gtg right now. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:38 pm
hmmm... . right now i have not watched that much super junior stuff. . too busy. .. i guess i should watch them and see how the new guy looks. . .

well i finally watched their new music video U. .. i was pretty good. . but the girl did not look that great in it. . heechul was prettier. . (he should have been the girl), the new guy looked okay. . donghae. . .i do not like his hair. .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:51 pm
it surprised me how some of the guys can pull off the dark eyeliner. . .hell, some even looked sexier with eyeliner. . . .lol. okay, im weird. . . but yes, hee chul was PRETTY. omg. . . . . *droool* i like their dancing though. it was pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:32 pm
hmmm. .. well. .. i think that super junior was wearing alittle too much eyeliner!!! sure. . alittle bit coule have been fine but do they ahve to use up the whole (eyeliner) pencil. . that scared me. . but true some of them do look better with eyeliner. .

Yay!!! i updated the poll now!!!! now Kyu Hyun is up there!!!!. . .but now there group is not an even number. . . so take the poll!!!

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:58 pm
x_xse7enx_x
it surprised me how some of the guys can pull off the dark eyeliner. . .hell, some even looked sexier with eyeliner. . . .lol. okay, im weird. . . but yes, hee chul was PRETTY. omg. . . . . *droool* i like their dancing though. it was pretty cool.

Ahhh HeeChul. :3 heart Hey, KiBum looked pretty too. ^^ But you know, HanKyung's new hair looks like a chicken scratched it off... X[ Awww, I really liked his old hair.... T0T  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff