• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight." he said before walking back in. "Ya in any pain?" he asked.
Xena: "Just from where the wound is, but aside from that, I'll be okay."

He nodded, then sat against a wall to. "Sorry bout all that...."
Xena: She shakes her head a bit. "No. No need to apologize. It wasn't your fault."

"Maybe....we can try ta investigate a way for ya ta get back home. Ya don't need ta be here."
Xena: "Our best bet is going to Amity Park, but even if we try to find a way to get me home, the zombies are still going to keep on rampaging as well as the military being out there." She said, looking down to the ground for a moment before looking at Raph. "Also I've agreed to help you out. Once we deal with this problem, then we'll find a way to get me home."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight." he said before walking back in. "Ya in any pain?" he asked.
Xena: "Just from where the wound is, but aside from that, I'll be okay."

Xena: She shakes her head a bit. "No. No need to apologize. It wasn't your fault."

"Maybe....we can try ta investigate a way for ya ta get back home. Ya don't need ta be here."
Xena: "Our best bet is going to Amity Park, but even if we try to find a way to get me home, the zombies are still going to keep on rampaging as well as the military being out there." She said, looking down to the ground for a moment before looking at Raph. "Also I've agreed to help you out. Once we deal with this problem, then we'll find a way to get me home."

He looked at her for a moment, then nodded. "Then we gotta figure out what ta do."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He looked at her for a moment, then nodded. "Then we gotta figure out what ta do."
Xena: "One hand we got the zombies to deal with while in the other we got the military." She said. "If it gets down to it, we might end up having to kill the zombies. No offense to you, of course. We can't just keep on feeding them forever and keep them locked in the graveyard while their numbers expand."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "One hand we got the zombies to deal with while in the other we got the military." She said. "If it gets down to it, we might end up having to kill the zombies. No offense to you, of course. We can't just keep on feeding them forever and keep them locked in the graveyard while their numbers expand."

"No." he said firmly. "Some of em.....some of em got families! They got tha potential ta be sentient. Some of em might even be able ta be cured if there is a cure." he said as he looked at her. "I don't wanna go round killin every zombie I come inta contact wit. There's gotta be somethin else we can do."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:02 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"No." he said firmly. "Some of em.....some of em got families! They got tha potential ta be sentient. Some of em might even be able ta be cured if there is a cure." he said as he looked at her. "I don't wanna go round killin every zombie I come inta contact wit. There's gotta be somethin else we can do."
Xena: She folds her arms over her chest. "And what if they can't be cured or remain in their mindless state?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She folds her arms over her chest. "And what if they can't be cured or remain in their mindless state?"

"And what if they don't?" he asked. He shook his head. "I know....sometimes they have ta be put down when they bout ta kill someone, but....I hate ta think bout goin round killin them when I know how they feel." he murmured. He sighed and shook his head again. "I dunno what ta do." he said as he placed a hand to his face.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"And what if they don't?" he asked. He shook his head. "I know....sometimes they have ta be put down when they bout ta kill someone, but....I hate ta think bout goin round killin them when I know how they feel." he murmured. He sighed and shook his head again. "I dunno what ta do." he said as he placed a hand to his face.
Xena: "It is a pickle. You also have to think about how many lives are being taken due to zombie attacks." She murmured before sighing a bit. "I hate seeing you suffer like this."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "It is a pickle. You also have to think about how many lives are being taken due to zombie attacks." She murmured before sighing a bit. "I hate seeing you suffer like this."

"Don't worry bout me. Ain't gonna worry myself ta death. Just gotta think. Might have ta talk ta Donnie soon. His big brain should be able ta think a somethin."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Don't worry bout me. Ain't gonna worry myself ta death. Just gotta think. Might have ta talk ta Donnie soon. His big brain should be able ta think a somethin."
Xena: "Maybe."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He stood and started to pace around the small area. "Gotta be somethin...." he murmured.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He stood and started to pace around the small area. "Gotta be somethin...." he murmured.
Xena: She watches Raph for a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He continued to walk back and forth before slowly stopping and standing completely still. His arms falling to his sides uselessly. He stood that way with out moving or speaking for a good ten minutes before turning and slowly shambling over to the door.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He continued to walk back and forth before slowly stopping and standing completely still. His arms falling to his sides uselessly. He stood that way with out moving or speaking for a good ten minutes before turning and slowly shambling over to the door.
Xena: "Raph? Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Once to the door he pushed against it until it come open, then continued to shamble away.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Once to the door he pushed against it until it come open, then continued to shamble away.
Xena: "Raph?" She starts to follow after Raph. "Where are you going?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces