Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
S o . M a n y . Y e a r s . . . [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image
Corvin Chander Drake, Eighteen-Year-Old Guy
Wielding A Fierce Intelligence Matching His Prowess In A Fight

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

Corvin shrugged at Kyoya, saying, "Alright..." He looked at AJ and merely smiled, "Heh. You'll find out what a pool house is soon enough. And I think it'd be a bit more proper if we used a restroom, alright?" He remembered where AJ was coming from and led her to the pool house out at the first of the two backyard areas.

As they arrived, he smiled once more, letting her in, and took her to the bathroom. He said, "I'm sure there's some towels, a robe, and extra clothes in the closet. I can just get your own washed in a bit, if you'd like."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Aya Inoue

The white sky bloomed brightly on that crisp morning day. Every single little creature stirred slowly in their burrows, watching her figure disappear in and out of that hole in the wall. She breathed in the minty smell of the air, the tiny droplets of water from the morning mist settling on her soft brown hair. She opened her mouth slightly, letting a sigh escape from her lips. The slim figure crouched down to crawl inside the hole in the wall, the small girl soon vanishing from sight.

"I wonder what I'd do without you." She murmured softly to the pup, who was playing with her shirt. "I think I would've gone mad." Aya leaned her head against the wall of the cave she had discovered, it was the one place where the world didn't care what she did. Almost like it was her shelter from the cruelty of the world.

bones and rot

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 pm
[[Yes! Someone who shows detail.]]
The Dreaming Panda
User Image

Aya Inoue

The white sky bloomed brightly on that crisp morning day. Every single little creature stirred slowly in their burrows, watching her figure disappear in and out of that hole in the wall. She breathed in the minty smell of the air, the tiny droplets of water from the morning mist settling on her soft brown hair. She opened her mouth slightly, letting a sigh escape from her lips. The slim figure crouched down to crawl inside the hole in the wall, the small girl soon vanishing from sight.

"I wonder what I'd do without you." She murmured softly to the pup, who was playing with her shirt. "I think I would've gone mad." Aya leaned her head against the wall of the cave she had discovered, it was the one place where the world didn't care what she did. Almost like it was her shelter from the cruelty of the world.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image AJ, walking through his mansion, suppressed the feeling to just stop and stare. Compared to her stained, barf-smelling apartment, this place was literally paradise. When they came to the pool house, her ice blue eyes widened, and this time, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't suppress the need to stare. She ran in, smelling the nice, gently mint scent gently wafting through the air, fading into union with the other wonderful smells. It was like a mix of candy shop, fresh baked cookies, and christmas. She smiled, her gaurd temporarily lowered. She couldn't believe it, no stains on the couch, no blood on the walls. "W-wow..." she said, quietly.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Kyoya sat in the tree, then saw an arrow fly right next to his head. "Shina Yoshina... My best friend..." Kyoya said, looking down from the tree. From there, you could see a blue-haired boy with a leather coat, black jeans, a bow and arrow in hands, and blue shoes. "I decided to work for you former "crew" due to payment options." Shina said. "You greedy hyena... I'll kill you." Kyoya said, pulling out his pocketknife. "Let's see how fast you can defeat me... If you don't, I'll burn down Corvin's house." Shina said, laying down an hourglass with time equaling 2 hours. "Fine." Kyoya said. They began to fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image AJ went into the bathroom of the pool house, and changed into some pajamas she found.

They were some interesting PJs. The pants were tight at the waist, but fell to a loose flare at the bottom, and the shirt was kind of uncomfortably tight. The bottoms were neon blue with pink polka dots on the pants. The top was the same neon blue, with the same neon pink on the spaghetti straps. She sighed, and tried to pull the top over her bellybutton, but it bounced back to an inch above her belly.

She grimaced, she looked like her dads 20-year old girl-friends. Not that she was fat or anything, much opposite, enough to be a model if not for her bruises she usually had. (A black eye and full body cast can really ruin a photo shoot.)

She sighed and walked back to the circle shaped bed, and sat down. She almost shrieked, the bed sunk down like quicksand. Itwas like memory-foam to the maximum. She realxed, and sat up, legs crossed. The night started to fall.

Aj was viewable from the house, watching the stars through the glass.

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:23 pm
User Image

Meanwhile, Kyoya and Shina were literally half-dead. "Crap... You've gotten better with those arrows..." Kyoya said. "Not... You've gotten better with that thing you call a weapon..." Shina said, shooting another arrow. Kyoya dodged again. "I don't care what they're paying you. Just come back. You liked AJ. Why have you strayed from school?" Kyoya asked. "Because... Because... Because... BECAUSE YOU WERE A CRIMINAL!!* You lived outside of the law. My dad is a police officer. He'd kill me if he found out I was hanging out with a deliquent with you! So I became a bounty hunter. My dad was proud. I have to kill you. I have to kill all of you." Shina stood up, and took out an explosive arrow. Kyoya threw his dagger at the same time that Shina shot the arrow.

*- Loud Shouting  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image AJ woke up to shouting. She sat up, yawned, and stretched. Outside, it was still dark. Confused, AJ rolled out of bed, still kind of tired from the nice memory foam. She listened harder, one of the people shouting was Kyoya. Oh snap... she thought. He was usually pretty calm, so shouting wasn't a very good sign.

AJ opened the door, closed it behind her, and snuck out. She was still in what she had come to call the "Slut Sleepwear". Seriously, if she lived past 20, she could sooo put these on the market. Her feet were bare, helping to give her silence, but the grass was friggin COLD.

Pushing aside those thoughts, she peeked past the swan-shaped strawberry bush. Kyoya was fighting... Shina something. She remembered him a little. She caught him staring at her in multiple classes.

A little bit intrigued now, she leaned forward to listen.
Arrows? Paying? Bounty hunter?
Hm.

She would of been suprised, but it
seemed that these things just seemed to rotate around Kyoya.

AJ went to go tell Corvin, but stepped on a twig from the stupid strawberry swan.
Gulp.

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:49 pm
[[Hourglass really? ... ]]
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Lol... i luv quotin myself :3

Quote:
Someone answer...

Quote:
I'm going insane D:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 pm
Encore! Bravo. I demand another display (post) of delicate details biggrin

The Dreaming Panda
User Image

Aya Inoue

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

Aya Inoue

[ @Rain: Haha. Okaays. ]

Aya sat near the river bank, washing her dirt-soaked shirt in the cold and white waters of the river. The pup she was taking care of crawled on her stomach, demanding attention from her earlier. But, his paws were moist with dirt that he was treading on. After Aya had finished washing her clothing, she laid it on top of a burning hot boulder that loved being exposed under the sun. That way, her shirt would dry faster. With just a bra on and not being self conscious at all, Aya climbed up a tall tree which seemed to stretch all the way to the top of the sky. She sat on one of the the fat and thick branches that stuck out like a sore thumb from the tree, leaning her head against the trunk. Swaying back and forth, she hummed a lullaby her mother would sing to her every night. Aya breathed in the minty smell of the pine tree, enjoying the rush of the wind against her skin.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

Kyoya fell down on the floor, but Shina didn't. "Koko me da*, AJ." Shina said, firing an arrow that missed AJ by an inch. Shina fell down as well. "You know... Is it fun being a fugitive?" Shina asked. "Sort of. I get chased by your dad all the time." Kyoya replied. "Ok.... Let's go wash our faces and stuff. My hands are bloody and your legs are bloody." Shina got up, and so did Kyoya. They walked over to the river where Aya was, and took a quick bath and then redressed themselves. They then saw a girl. "Want me to blast her clothes to kingdom come?" Shina asked**. "Don't... Ok, do it." Kyoya snickered. Shina blasted Aya's clothes to oblivion. "There." Shina said.

*Koko me da means "This is the end for you" in japanese.
** While Shina and Kyoya are't fighting, they're pranksters.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image

Aya Inoue

Aya noticed two boys walking underneath her, washing the blood off their skin onto the river. Without saying a word, she merely dismissed them as foolish humans who was just minding their own business. But as soon as she had heard the blast down underneath her, Aya glanced downwards and realized that her clothes were destroyed. Ruined by those two strangers.

"What the hell?!" She sceamed eerily loud, causing the birds to scatter and fly away. Aya jumped down gracefully, almost like her movements were flowing in the wind like silk. "What was that for?!" She screamed again, pointing her thin finger at Shina.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:05 pm
Kyoya

User Image

Shina (below Kyoya)

User Image

Shina laughed. "Hahahaha!!!! Go get some new clothes, loser!" Shina grabbed a pigeon and made it shoot pigeon poo at Aya. Kyoya started to tie a carbon fiber filled rope around two trees. He dodged the poo.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image

Aya Inoue

"What a way to treat a lady," she murmured under her breath. Aya turned around, heading for the other direction and grabbed her little pup on the way out of that place. She didn't want to deal with such childish men anymore. She had enough to deal with already. It felt like the world didn't need her any longer, like she didn't deserve an inch of respect from anyone anymore. Aya swallowed the tears and walked away slowly. Heading home to get new clothes. Although going home meant facing her parents again. 'Those drunkards.' She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to stop the tears from falling.

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff