Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Hidden Cloud Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image
XXXXXX XXXXX
¥ XXXXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXX : 1045, XXXXXXXX : 520 ¥
¥ XXXXXX : 755 ¥

The shadow appeared upon the roads to Kumo, though hidden by its mask, its face bore a smile. The operation while still incomplete was a success so far and with the break it would give him time to re-group and prepare for the next step. It quickly ducked into the wood line as it began to change cloths, first removing the armor and then the bracers as well as everything else. Stepping back out the shadow looked nothing like himself as he stuffed everything into his pack and headed out back down the road to the gates.

[exit to the gates]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe road was long and tiring, and I thought my nerves were going to fray before I got to the village. But I held myself together. The faster we got there, the faster I could get back. Right. I slowed down for a moment to get a better look at my surroundings. The area was strangely quiet, considering what had just happened in the village. I half wondered if the rest of the country even knew what happened in Kumogakure. With the coast clear, I sped up again.

[Exits to Kumogakure Gates]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.

Puppet Description:
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

VampireKittenz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

[From Crossroads]

No, Aria must not doze off in foreign places! Taking both of her hands, she patted her slender, tan cheeks to keep awake. It might have been the altitude that she was not used to, due to the thin air, but she silently yawned anyways. Gazing back the way they had come from, she wondered about their mysterious attackers. Stealing a glance down at Chibutsu, Aria wondered for how long he would sleep. Silly boy!

[To Kumo's Gates]

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

CURRENT TASK

Tao-Benshin

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:45 am
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »

-----тhe way back felt longer than the way there, despite the attack. Maybe it was because I was in such a hurry to get back to Kirigakure that the countryside passed slower. Either way, not a word passed between us. Not that it would have really because I couldn't speak, but she didn't say a word either. I was okay with that really, because it gave me some time to think of other things. Like after whatever was going on in Kiri what I was going to do to help my genin learn something. I couldn't protect them forever. That wasn't why they had become shinobi, so I had to think about what I could teach them.

[Exit to Crossroads]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.

Puppet Description:
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

VampireKittenz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Jounin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 850 / 850 :: Stamina: 540 / 540 :: AC 23625 :: Ryo 312 ::

Haituro walked down the path silently keep eyes peeled for anyone who may be following him, although he didn't plan on doing anything dumb, being tailed may push him over the edge. He moved quickly down the path toward Takumi and the weapon that awaited him there.

[ Exits to world crossroads ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:08 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Jounin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 850 / 850 :: Stamina: 540 / 540 :: AC 23625 :: Ryo 312 ::

Having returned from his short venture toward takumi and realizing he hadn't had enough money to purchase what he desired Haituro made his way back toward the village and to the Raikage's office to pick up a mission or two to gain some ryo.

[ Exits to gates of Kumogakure ]

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:55 am
User Image
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----ηot long after leaving the gate, I'd pulled my hood over my head to avoid the thunder that seemed to constantly boom overhead. It wasn't always storming, but it happened to be one of those times. Inside the village, it wasn't so bad anymore, but out in the countryside, by myself it was unnerving. I just kept my head low and kept moving.

[Exit to crossroads]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 6 2 0 0
α c :: 9 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:55 am
User Image

-----Back in the mountains, the skies were somewhat calm for once, though I wound up with my hood up anyway. Just in case. I found it sad that the horse was less afraid than the tumultuous sky than I was, but at least she wasn't laughing. Well, she could have been if horses had the ability to laugh. But I liked to think that wasn't the case.

[Exit to Kumogakure Gates]

r y σ :: 両 4 0 0
α c :: 9 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:59 am
User Image

-----starting off the journey to Kirigakure at a steady pace, I made my way back through the mountains. I honestly wasn't sure what to make of the situation I was stuck in. What choice did I have? Refuse the Raikage's orders? Far too many had done that in the past for me to follow them... But I couldn't help wondering what her intentions were.

[Exit to Crossroads]

r y σ :: 両 6 0 0
α c :: 1 0 0 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as experience.
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.

Clan: Hari
Chakra Pool: --/850
Stamina Pool: --/540

XXXXX Finally out of the hellish cold of the mountains Haituro strolled into the path that lead away from the village, looking both ways before stepping out into the path to be sure there was no-one or nothing lying in wait for him. Discovering that there was indeed nothing Haituro leaned up against the bark of a large tree along side the road. He would wait here to see if the others would catch up, if they didn't show up soon he may not have any desire to partake in the mission the Raikage had given him and would wander elsewhere to get missions and learn further. All he desired at this point was power and it seemed Kumo didn't have much to offer from that perspective at this point.

XXXXX After a short while Haituro became extremely bored, he figured the mission wasn't going to take place he had scouted some of the outlying country of Kumogakure just in case though. He had found the strange pub atop the Storm mountains where he liked to do his thinking. Deciding he'd use the free time to check out the gates to see what in the hell was taking the others so long Haituro flashed quick hand seals and closed his eyes as he stood statuesque in the middle of the path concentrating on the area that was the gates.

XXXXX

O.O.C:
Jutsu Used:
Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu [ Astral Projection Skill ] :: Rank C :: -20 Chakra

. Because the mistake you made taking me as your opponent...
Will leave you with no future.

Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

Chakra Pool: --/850
Stamina Pool: --/540

XXXXX Becoming bored Haituro began flipping a coin in his hand. I need some ryo.. I really hope the others hurry up. Haituro turned his face up toward the sky catching some rays of sun warming his face. He shook his head and decided to go back to the mountain, a beer sounded good and he was curious about the jutsu users. Why would anyone from Yuki create a refugee camp within the boundries of a nation not exactly known for their kindness. Haituro turned and made his way back toward the mountains [ Exit to Storm Mountains ]

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:
Jutsu Used:

Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

Chakra Pool: 810/850
Stamina Pool: 480/540

XXXXX Haituro landed nimbly on the road leading away from Kumogakure where he'd never return, and if he did it would be for the villages destruction rather than anything else. He had something clutched in his hand. He hand't bothered to really inspect the item until now. It appeared to be a large fan reinforced with metal. He gripped both limbs with a hand for each limb and pulled it open. In its open form it was even more massive. Haituro closed it before stashing it on his back and walking away from Kumogakure toward the world which was now his oyster. [ Exits to World Crossroads ]

O.O.C:
Techniques Used:

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Since her outburst long prior, Jae had lapsed into her normal silence. She made no move to break the silence and had retreated far enough into her mind that even if Kaileer had attempted to pull her out she was too gone to come back. Her nerves were shot and she was nothing more than a twitchy ball of anxiety. Her fatigue and her headache were long forgotten, despite the light sheen of perspiration that had formed on her forehead due to her bodily acknowledgement of her condition. There was nothing she wanted to do more than confirm her suspicions. What she would do after that was beyond her.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:58 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----we traveled in silence again, entering the land of lightning without any issue. From there was where things would get sketchy. I knew about the relationship between Konohagakure and Kumo, and while I didn't harbor any bad feelings toward the hidden leaf village, others might. In which case, we both had to be careful, Jae because she was from Konoha and myself because I was escorting her to the heart of the country. As rolling hills climbed steeper toward the mountains the village lay in, I settled my hand on the blade at my right side as a precaution. I didn't believe anything would happen, but better safe than sorry. And it wasn't like I would use it to attack anyone, just protect. I didn't know about Jae though. She was supposed to be an envoy for Kirigakure, but I didn't know to what extreme she would defend herself. Especially with the state her mind seemed to be in.
-----More than anything, I wasn't looking forward to the hike, which almost guaranteed my companion would need to stop at some point before we reached the village. I don't know what compelled me to go to Kumogakure when I originally wanted to join the academy to become a shinobi. There would have been so many easier places to get to.
-----Pausing briefly, I looked back to make sure Jae was still behind me. "Hey, do you want a break before we head up into the mountains?"

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 1 2 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

It took her a moment to realize that he was speaking to her and a moment longer still to actually make sense of what it was he had asked her. She blinked in quick succession, coming back to Earth and shook her head. "No. I can handle it." She felt the compression in her lungs and the back of her legs had begun to feel that nice ache that accompanied inclines. It was thoughtful of Kaileer to ask but she would rather just get this over with. Her gaze strayed to his posture, his hand resting on hilt of his blade. Looking back to him she raised a brow slightly, taking note of his precautionary pose. Jae closed her eyes slightly and absorbed the caution in his stance. He didn't need to tell her anything more than that. She had to be wary from here on out. Something she had been since she left Konoha. Looking up ahead of them she did not let his caution deter her. Jae would not move to strike unless attacked. She didn't want any problems but nor would she just allow herself to become a target.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces