Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Hidden Leaf Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis tilted his head at Jae as she didn't let him answer why she was following."Well actually I was gonna say we are both heading to the same village...and its kinda hard to not see the fight when the road is right there." He said pointing the road leading to the leaf village being a few yards away, his hand had recieved a few burns as well as they could be seen as he pointed with it. They apparently had moved closer to the road during the battle."Can you move? We need to head back to the village before the evaluations."

((Omg what if she passed out right now, that would end up being hilarious having to carry you back to the village. Also, Duck wants us back in the village until he talks to us tommorow.))

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:06 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae didn't want to be in the same place as Noctis. She stopped in mid-step. Jae ground her teeth tightly together and tried to keep herself composed. "Worry about your own self." Jae said, turning and heading for home. If she was late for the exams she was going to be pissed. She wanted to use the down time to mingle with the other Shinobi that would be there and she was stuck having to endure his company for a little longer. Why was the universe doing this to her? All at once the world suddenly started to spin in a sickening way. She tried to even out her breathing but couldn't and all out once her vision darkened as if a black sheet had been placed in front of her face. Her ears rang and that was all she could grasp before she fainted. S ranked techniques were not to be taken lightly and she had just abused one.

[ ooc : I should have her pass out. >:0 That would be evil!! [feels like messing with Jae. I'll appease you Chev. XD Hey did you know what Ducky had planned or what he wanted to happen. >:[ I feel like I was the only one not aware. ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis looked at his arms as they did seem rather burnt as clouds appeared next to him and covered his hands. Soon the burns were healed and his hand and arm were fine. After finishing with that he followed Jae, something seemed of as she began to fall and Noctis was there to catch her before she hit the ground. He slowly laid her on the floor, He poked her cheek."Jae, don't tell me you're out..."Noctis sighed deeply as he picked Jae up bridal style and began walking. He felt awkward holding her like this and walking towards the village.
[Exit to leaf village]

[Wo! -Is appeased- XD Oh you didn't know? Ya, too bad it didn't go along with Noctis character...even though he doesn't acknowlegde or realize it he acts certain ways or does things that distances people from him. He severs any attachment or relationships he has so that he won't get hurt. But he does it subconciously. So like he knew you didn't want to know about him to know about your past so he purposely meddled to sever the bond that was forming but he didn't realize it. If you want you can ask the hokage about his past since he meddled into yours razz ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:53 am
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino dashed down the road in a attempt to make it to the exams on time. She didn't want to be late or else they would not allow her to take the first part of the exam. The first phase was a written exam that would test their knowledge over everything that had to do with being a ninja.

(Exit to Ikebana)

Chakra: 275/275

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:05 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jae paused briefly, touching down from the tree branch she had last landed on. She leaned her side against the trunk of the tree. Her breath was even but her head shone beads of sweat. She still hadn't rested since her usage of her S ranked Jutsu. She was still very fatigued and anemic at the moment. Pausing to clear the dizzy spell she took a deep breath and jumped up, heading out once again.

[exit]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

The clone easily blasted through the area running at top speed.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:32 pm
Another clone noctis heads towards Takumi  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

This road held a bunch of memories she would rather forget about which prompted her to speed through this area, without taking a break. She would end up sitting down on the barge and would use that as her break time. Almost losing her footing on one of the branches she had launched herself off of, she reached out and grabbed a branch, swinging her body with the momentum it provided. Hitting the ground she jumped back up into the trees and took off, not even pausing to give herself time to take another deep breath.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai was walking along the path way leading to other villages. She knew this was somewhat dangerous for a mere genin however... She was no mere genin. She was Kurai Satetsu. She continued down the pathway until she took the path of the village. [exit]

Coming back from the artisan village she was close to home. She noticed a rather large mansion that seemed to be nothing because it was burnt to the ground. It would honestly be perfect for her though and what she wanted to do. [exit]
Techniques used:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:48 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian continued to make his way to the Village, it was almost in sight!!!

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 705
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

Sebastian made his way from the leaf village on to Kumo. It was surely gonna be a long trip.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 705
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra:700/700
Stamina: 425/425
Koshi's Chakra:350/350
Shade's Chakra: 350/350
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

Taka came around the corner of the road, walking now that she had made decent time to target. She made the turn to head to the outpost and could see it off in the distance. She was quiet during this entire journey, her look saying business.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 am
black traveled to chunin exams  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:54 pm
The dogs lead the approaching unit, until the large black man stopepd them in their tracks. This road leads to only one location.....

"For the last time, are you sure it was this signature? You do realize where we are going...."

"Think about it, the scent and the signature leading to the same location, i think you know whats up. Im going to break off, and go seek aid from another base to hunt down our prisoners. You guys handle the b*****d who killed our men."

The Wolves, the large man, and the unit made their way off to the konoha gates.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Walking along the path that leads towards the Takumi City, Luciano could wait to see what they had for him to buy, but even though he was excited, he still walked in a calm and smooth way. Luciano felt that he wasnt in not type of threat since this was the land Hidden by the Leaves still which made him have an advantage, even though he was somewhat relaxed he was still cautious, making him aware of his surroundings.

[Exit to Takumi City]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 450 | Ryo • 300 | kikaichu • 500 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items