Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Boarding School (Co-ed) -Waiting for people to join- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kutter Dypere

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:39 pm
She turned her attenion to Soda and looked down at her crumpled papers. "Oh....I see," Terra muttered to no one. She looked up from her own papers and gave a slight chuckle.
"Sorry, about that I freak out sometimes about really stupid stuff," she looked over at Trip, "My name is Terra" a smile crawled across her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:48 pm
"IT is all good Terra", JB said while Helping Terra up. "We can help you find your classes and such"  

jbiszombieboi

Kutter Dypere

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:15 pm
"Thank you" Terra's smiled grew even bigger as she realized that people where going to help her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:29 pm
Nodding, Trip held out her hand to greet the newcomer.
"Thigs are alright now I hope? People aren't bitchy unless you do something to them. Trust me." Trip was grinning ear to ear.  

iDeeev

tomb_robber_girl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:00 pm
((is it to late to join?))

Erika is the greatest person everer

Name: Kiagou
Nicknames: Kia, Kia-chan
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Shy at first, but once she gets to know people, she can't keep her mouth shut. She hates seeing other people despressed, and will try her hardest to make them feel better. She hates being left alone, but doesn't show it.
Background: unknown
Appearance: sig
Other: Kia has a wierd obsession with rain and snow  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:35 pm
Terra's eyes sparkeled with joy as the group heled her with her problem.
"Thank you all!!" She cheered as she hugged every one around her.  

Kutter Dypere

HydrangeaSnow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:49 am
((can i join to?))

Name: snowrain
Nick name: snow, rain what ever u like.
Sexual orientation: Bi/but is leaning more toward girls.
Personality: Shy and always saying sorry for things she did not do. she loves dogs, cats and is highly afread of moths.
Backround:Fallen angle got kicked out of heaven for doing some thing really bad.
Appearance: http://www.anime-extreme.net/imagegallery/albums/anime/angels/angelgirl.jpg

Other: love to play in the rain and snow and has a very highly obsession with fire and thunder.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:20 pm
Name: Raven

Personality: Pretty laid back, shes kind and friendly and really wont cause trouble...Unless shes bored.

Background: She ran away in her teens and has grown up as a wanderer.

Appearance: Avi.

Other: Erika is teh greatest?! sweatdrop

Null_Error_

Annairba Dark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:39 pm
Name: Annairba Dark
Nicknames: Annairba/Sra
Sexual Orientation: bisexual
Personality: Dark and wise, with a fetish for the kinky and romantic
Background: Parents left her alone and she grew up on her own on her parents money
Appearance: Long, black, curly hair, and dark eyes.
Other:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:41 pm
Annairba entered and let her butler take her things to her room.
She looked around at the people standing around.
"Hmmm..."  

Annairba Dark

iDeeev

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:10 pm
Trip noticed the newcomer atching them down the hall. She had a butler carrying her bags and she was watching them intently. She leaned over to Soda and whispered into her ear;
"Hey, look! She must be rich! I wonder why she's going to this school!" she shrugged and said;
"Lets introduce ourselves."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:39 pm
Name:Serenity
Nicknames:None
Sexual Orientation:Bi
Personality:Sweet-helpful-Intellegent-Stubborn
Background:She won't tell you anything unless she trusts you about her past.All anyone knows is that she has a twin sister.
Appearance:User Image((BLUE-RED IS HER TWIN))
Other:Vegitarian  

Life_Loves_Music

SweetMisary09

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:10 pm
*I hope its still ok to apply*
Name: Brittany Elizabeth Nikeal

Nicknames: Britt, Nik, Nike, Zim, Britty, McBeth

Personality: Energenic, Smart, Loves to have fun, pays attention in school, hates being used, loves the truth. She loves to take pictures, dance, and sing. She wants to study phsycology.

Background: She had an emotionally abusive step father, her parents got divorced and her life has gotten better sence. she has grown sense then and doesn't let anyone push her around, but she is still a sweetheart.

Appearance: Avi is her appearance. She is usually in a more punkish outfit but for now she is in a christmas mood.

Other: She doesn't eat any kinds of meat except for Turkey, Chicken, or seafood.

Erika is the greatest person everer  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:20 pm
Brittany walked down the hall, her hands clenched tightly to her camera. She looked around for her next photo opertunity. She sighed as she took down her two high hair buns, her bangs flowing into her face.  

SweetMisary09

Kutter Dypere

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Bloody_Naeghts
Trip noticed the newcomer atching them down the hall. She had a butler carrying her bags and she was watching them intently. She leaned over to Soda and whispered into her ear;
"Hey, look! She must be rich! I wonder why she's going to this school!" she shrugged and said;
"Lets introduce ourselves."

"Okay!" Terra replied skipping down to met the interesting person with the bulter. "Hello, I'm Terra," She held out a hand with a grin across her face.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games