Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Tech Support Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pawsie-Incognito

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:04 am
I load MS and then my computer shuts down?

Windows XP ( From china --> deff problem -.-lll )
Using it for: Since 3 years ago
Has this ever happened before? : YEAH. CHYEAH.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:18 am
uh.... Hi?  

TiffanyTiffTiff

Christalz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:36 pm
Um... help pleze...
I downloaded maple on my laptop, it dosn't get internet anymore... so I was going to download it onto the big computer... but i cant remember how to download it... I've been trying to figure it out for about a week!
scream crying crying crying cry emo

~Sighned,
The incredibly frustrated Maple girl Caliopy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:20 pm
Christalz
Um... help pleze...
I downloaded maple on my laptop, it dosn't get internet anymore... so I was going to download it onto the big computer... but i cant remember how to download it... I've been trying to figure it out for about a week!
scream crying crying crying cry emo

~Sighned,
The incredibly frustrated Maple girl Caliopy.

Use the begingers guide on the website....?

As for my own problem, I can't enter the PIN to get my nexon cash cash. it only lets me type in 17 letters/numbers of the pin. I tryed without spaces, and that dosen't work. >_>  

han gunthers

FULL_METAL2K136

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:29 pm
i gots a nice quition i downloaded maple story on last saturday and it hasn't been working since thursday.This is what happens i double click it and the little internet thig pops up so i press play and after that game guard loads then nothing happens my pc does not freeze or anything weird like that.any help will be very nice and i tried the thing the website says were you delete gameguard then open maple story but it still does the same thing???  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:45 pm
could someone plz respond to my post so i don't think i'm being ignored ???  

FULL_METAL2K136

Isgebind

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:27 pm
FULL_METAL2K136
i gots a nice quition i downloaded maple story on last saturday and it hasn't been working since thursday.This is what happens i double click it and the little internet thig pops up so i press play and after that game guard loads then nothing happens my pc does not freeze or anything weird like that.any help will be very nice and i tried the thing the website says were you delete gameguard then open maple story but it still does the same thing???

I've had this happen; if your computer is like mine, then your best bet is to either manually download the patch or download the entire executable again and re-install it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:15 pm
Isgebind
FULL_METAL2K136

I've had this happen; if your computer is like mine, then your best bet is to either manually download the patch or download the entire executable again and re-install it.

i've had to do that like 5 times already it gets kinda anoying after a while  

FULL_METAL2K136

Magickhu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:32 pm
sup ^^ im haveing trouble with maple right now. i click on my maple icon and everything is running smoothly but then my screen goes black and nothing pops up. i can hear the maple music in the backround and like the hover over buttons and stuff but i cant see a thing. my moniter button just blinks and my screen says screen check. anyone have this happen and if thy have has does anyone know a way to fix it?

P.S: it has always been usable on this moniter it just now started acting up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:05 am
Magic Brown Kid
sup ^^ im haveing trouble with maple right now. i click on my maple icon and everything is running smoothly but then my screen goes black and nothing pops up. i can hear the maple music in the backround and like the hover over buttons and stuff but i cant see a thing. my moniter button just blinks and my screen says screen check. anyone have this happen and if thy have has does anyone know a way to fix it?

P.S: it has always been usable on this moniter it just now started acting up.

go to your NEXON folder, click on setup [a symbol like the normal game shortcut] and follow instructions to find the right screen frequency.

or, if that doesnt work right click the main game shortcut in NEXON and click properties. on the compatibility tab change the version thing to what your current OS [operation system] is, e.g xp, 98, etc or if its vista, i suggest whatever is last?..  

Igneus Sanguis

Takahashi Retsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:46 pm
i just got a new comp and downloaded maple but every time i try to start it it says
THIS HAPPENS!:
"GameGuard.des
The exception Breakpoint
A breakpoint has been reached.
(0x80000003) occured in the application at location 0x7c839a95.
Click on OK to terminate the program."

wat do i do to fix it????
ive already tried deleteing and redownloading millions of times  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:28 pm
noone has a solution? crying  

Takahashi Retsu

Igneus Sanguis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:42 pm
try http://files.filefront.com/GGFixer30zip/;8575879;/fileinfo.html

or just delete the gameguard folder and let it redownload itself when you open maplestory  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:33 pm
ill try heart  

Takahashi Retsu

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out