Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Innsmouth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innsmouth?
Dagon!!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
What's in your mouth? o.0
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Skittles and bits.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: "You should....all leave....leave now.....before.....before it's too late." an old man said as he stepped out of the shadow of the diner.
Xena: She gazes over to the old man when she heard him speak. "What is going on here? What started this illness?"

??: "I...it's a long story....we have to get out of the streets though. If they find us talking...." he looked around timidly. "Quickly. This way." he said before heading further into shadows along the diner.

"Why tha ******** we gonna trust you?" he growled.

??: "Your lives....they depend on it..." the old man said over his shoulder before continuing.
Xena: She slowly gets up on her feet then slowly attempts to follow after the old man. She winces a bit, though the pain in her stomach seem to ease a bit, thanks to Michelle.

"We don't got time for you ta be sick." he growled over his shoulder before turning and walking over to her. He then picked her up and started to carry her. "Shut up...whatever ya bout ta say, just shut up." he grumbled as he followed the old man.
Xena: "I apologize for being a burden because of my mistake." She said as she was picked up and carried.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: "You should....all leave....leave now.....before.....before it's too late." an old man said as he stepped out of the shadow of the diner.
Xena: She gazes over to the old man when she heard him speak. "What is going on here? What started this illness?"

??: "I...it's a long story....we have to get out of the streets though. If they find us talking...." he looked around timidly. "Quickly. This way." he said before heading further into shadows along the diner.

??: "Your lives....they depend on it..." the old man said over his shoulder before continuing.
Xena: She slowly gets up on her feet then slowly attempts to follow after the old man. She winces a bit, though the pain in her stomach seem to ease a bit, thanks to Michelle.

"We don't got time for you ta be sick." he growled over his shoulder before turning and walking over to her. He then picked her up and started to carry her. "Shut up...whatever ya bout ta say, just shut up." he grumbled as he followed the old man.
Xena: "I apologize for being a burden because of my mistake." She said as she was picked up and carried.

"For someone wit big ears ya don't hear sa good, do ya?" he growled. "I ain't mad atcha. Wasn't ya fault. And if ya get sick and try ta die, I'm biten ya a** cause..... ya a pain in tha a** I'm gettin use ta." he growled out. "Machelle hurry up!" he called back.

??: "Shhhhhh!" he warned.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Don't worry about it. Either of us could have made that mistake." Michelle smiled softly in attempt to make Xena feel better.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"For someone wit big ears ya don't hear sa good, do ya?" he growled. "I ain't mad atcha. Wasn't ya fault. And if ya get sick and try ta die, I'm biten ya a** cause..... ya a pain in tha a** I'm gettin use ta." he growled out. "Machelle hurry up!" he called back.

Xena: She chuckles slightly. "Don't worry about me. If I were to die, I would be sent to the Ghost Zone to recover." She then hears Michelle before smiling softly.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She chuckles slightly. "Don't worry about me. If I were to die, I would be sent to the Ghost Zone to recover." She then hears Michelle before smiling softly.
Michelle smiled. "Like your father, right?" She then knocked Raph upside the head for calling her name out like that  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Don't worry about it. Either of us could have made that mistake." Michelle smiled softly in attempt to make Xena feel better.

"Hmph...." he heard Xena and shook his head. "Good then. Ya can haunt me and Michelle." he said as he continued to follow the old man, but kept his voice down. They soon come to one of the buildings that appeared to be very close to falling down.

??: "In here." the old man said as he went through the front door.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Michelle smiled. "Like your father, right?" She then knocked Raph upside the head for calling her name out like that
Xena: She nods a bit. "That's right." She then hears Raph. "I rather not experience getting killed again."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She nods a bit. "That's right." She then hears Raph. "I rather not experience getting killed again."
Michelle's ears flattened as she had heard about Xena getting killed before  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya ain't. Get over it, I'm bad at makin people smile and laugh or anythin." he said before growling as he was hit upside the head. "Tha hell was that for?" he asked.

??: "Please. Quietly" he warned as everyone followed him into the old building. Once they were all inside the man would close the door. He'd then go over to a table and switch on a light before then getting himself a shot of the whiskey sitting on the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya ain't. Get over it, I'm bad at makin people smile and laugh or anythin." he said before growling as he was hit upside the head. "Tha hell was that for?" he asked.

??: "Please. Quietly" he warned as everyone followed him into the old building. Once they were all inside the man would close the door. He'd then go over to a table and switch on a light before then getting himself a shot of the whiskey sitting on the table.
Xena: "You have your own ways on bringing a smile on someone's face." She said as she was being carried inside the building.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "You have your own ways on bringing a smile on someone's face." She said as she was being carried inside the building.

"Maybe." he said as he sat her on the nearest couch. He was about to ask the old man something when he heard a scream. He started to turn when a sharp pipe suddenly was thrust through his neck splattering blood on Xena.

??: "A deep one!! I had no idea you had a deep one with you! Who are you?! Why did you all come?! Was it to kill me?! To silence me from telling the truth about this town!? I wont let you!" the old man screamed out in fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Maybe." he said as he sat her on the nearest couch. He was about to ask the old man something when he heard a scream. He started to turn when a sharp pipe suddenly was thrust through his neck splattering blood on Xena.

??: "A deep one!! I had no idea you had a deep one with you! Who are you?! Why did you all come?! Was it to kill me?! To silence me from telling the truth about this town!? I wont let you!" the old man screamed out in fear.
Xena: After Raph had sat her down on the nearest couch, her ears perk up when she heard the scream. "What's wro-" She was cut off when blood was splattered on her. She then gazes over to the old man. "Deep one? What are you talking about? That mutant turtle is our friend." She said before her eyes suddenly widen as she caught the scent the blood.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Deep one? What are you talking about?" She had drawn her weapon in a flash after seeing the pipe go through Raph's neck  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Xena: After Raph had sat her down on the nearest couch, her ears perk up when she heard the scream. "What's wro-" She was cut off when blood was splattered on her. She then gazes over to the old man. "Deep one? What are you talking about? That mutant turtle is our friend." She said before her eyes suddenly widen as she caught the scent the blood.

He moved one hand to cover Xena's nose to block out the smell while moving the other to pull the pipe from his neck. "Breath.....outcha....mouth...." he managed as he pulled the pipe free and tossed it aside. He then glared at the old man.

??: "Anything from the sea....is a deep one! Monsters such as that!!! He has to be a deep one....right!?" the old man was clearly half crazed.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He moved one hand to cover Xena's nose to block out the smell while moving the other to pull the pipe from his neck. "Breath.....outcha....mouth...." he managed as he pulled the pipe free and tossed it aside. He then glared at the old man.

??: "Anything from the sea....is a deep one! Monsters such as that!!! He has to be a deep one....right!?" the old man was clearly half crazed.
The pupils of her sappire blue eyes seem to have a small crimson glow for a brief moment before Raph had covered her nose. She closes her eyes as she starts to breath through her mouth.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff