Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Dizzy's weight loss journal (feel free to comment) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm
thanks.

I have been fighting with Depression for a long time. right now is no exception, and on top of that I have been continuing my workout of 3days a week. And I still walk to work and sometimes walk back. I have been keeping track of what plants and trees grow in my neighborhood.

I fight myself everyday to keep going, and I tell myself everyday that it is worth it to keep going as I have someone who believes in me, someone who is rooting for me and someone who wants to see me again. that person is my boyfriend. Also I have my chinchilla to care for till he dies.

if I cant find my other wig of black hair that has curly hair, I'm gonna just dye my hair for halloween.

As for my weight loss, its still plateauing, but I have muscles now, so I imagine I probably weigh less. I can feel my face being skinnier. I have been using sweats to help me sweat more and lose even more weight, I drink lots of water, at the minimum 32oz I wont allow myself less than 32oz. I have been having lots of salads lately, and Friday is my "fat" day. I work at the gym all week that I am at school AND scuba! So Friday I can have pancakes or pizza. I am cutting back on sodas. usually once a month I grab a coke as it relives my tension and stops cramping.

I must say its REALLy hard to keep losing weight when you are at a plateau in your weight loss. I have about 68 more pounds to lose till ultimate goal. about 17 or 18 till first main goal of 200.

any tips? remember, I cant have fake sugars, I do watch my sugar and sodium intake and I am watching my sat. Fat intake now too. I have lowered my cholesterol a lot and I feel great but I want to get over this stubborn hill.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:01 pm
I read some of your entries & found your progress very inspirational. Keep it up!! biggrin
I love vegetable stew too <3

Pomegranate Pudding

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:39 pm
well I personally havent been noticing a difference, but at the same time, I feel healthier now, and my scuba instructor said I have seriously lost weight. I've been fighting myself and working hard to stay healthy and fit. I cant lose the pounds but I see my face being thinner. other than that, no. but i do fit into a large Buoyancy control vest. its at the point where I am almost a medium. if I can fit a medium this will be great.

lately I have been dealing with exhaustion, cravings for my favorite winter snack (pomegranates) and lots of strong pomegranate juice. also been craving steak, and pork. I havent seen much in the fridge lately and I pay my parents all the money I earn each week due to their nagging of no money. I make less than them and they have to rely on my money.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:11 pm
Hi Dizzy! How are you doing now, still maintaining all right? I think craving Pomegranates and meat is all right, none of that is really unhealthy.  

rahna

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces