Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

New Members {New to the guild? Introduce yourself here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukamina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:16 pm
Hi, everyone. Thanks to whoever invited me^^

I'm Lanie and I'm 17. I love art and drawing(as long as it's not for school @^@). I'm learning japanese and I love japanese music, anime, manga, stories, etc...

And yeah^^;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:36 am
Nehalania
Hello fellow Christians! heart

It's great to find a guild like this...I almost given up hope that everyone on Gaia just didn't care.

Okay, I'm Lorrie, I'm 16 years old. I reside in the U.S. I'm a Herpatologist in training. (Study of Reptiles and Amphibians) I have 3 lizards: Chinese Water Dragon, Bearded Dragon and a Green Basilisk; they are my dearest children, greatest companions and the apple of my eye. heart

I love to watch Japanese anime, my favorite is Dragonball/Z/GT. I love music, although I listen to some heavy metal, I also love to listen to Christian gospel on the radio. heart I like classic too.

I'm a gamer, and I enjoy playing video games, and online computer games.

I am also a big lover of art. I'm a bit of a artist myself. I love traditional and digital coloring. Painting, charcoal, pastels, prisma's, and the like. I love drawing mythical, fantasy creatures too. And making up characters or doing fanart.

Well that's enough about me...enough to write a novel. xd I'm glad to be here, and I'll try to post as often as I can. God bless everyone! 4laugh
I LOVE DBZ TOO IT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE  

iamop

Nehalania

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:38 am
iamop
Nehalania
Hello fellow Christians! heart

It's great to find a guild like this...I almost given up hope that everyone on Gaia just didn't care.

Okay, I'm Lorrie, I'm 16 years old. I reside in the U.S. I'm a Herpatologist in training. (Study of Reptiles and Amphibians) I have 3 lizards: Chinese Water Dragon, Bearded Dragon and a Green Basilisk; they are my dearest children, greatest companions and the apple of my eye. heart

I love to watch Japanese anime, my favorite is Dragonball/Z/GT. I love music, although I listen to some heavy metal, I also love to listen to Christian gospel on the radio. heart I like classic too.

I'm a gamer, and I enjoy playing video games, and online computer games.

I am also a big lover of art. I'm a bit of a artist myself. I love traditional and digital coloring. Painting, charcoal, pastels, prisma's, and the like. I love drawing mythical, fantasy creatures too. And making up characters or doing fanart.

Well that's enough about me...enough to write a novel. xd I'm glad to be here, and I'll try to post as often as I can. God bless everyone! 4laugh
I LOVE DBZ TOO IT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE

Wow, awesome! That's so cool! mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:57 am
Welcome to all new members. I hope you enjoy the guild and have a nice time here. See you around. 3nodding  

daviderentxun

Kei~rin

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:49 pm
Hi there. I'm a very new member. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Keirin or Kaylin and I'm excited about getting a chance to just sit and talk about religion with fellow believers.

God Bless! heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:29 pm
Welcome Kaylin! I hope you enjoy the guild and be blessed with everything you find here!  

daviderentxun

JustinDraco Van Hellsing~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:07 pm
Hey jg, I saw your signiture and signed up for this guild too. Advertising does work! Anyway, I am new in this guild but like to discuss bible topics, pray for people and be an active member.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:42 pm
Hey man! Yes, I've seen you in Redemption. It's nice to see you around here too! I hope you enjoy the guild, and yes: I will not only pray, but also try to be an active member myself. 3nodding  

daviderentxun

theunrealme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:16 pm
Yukamina
Hi, everyone. Thanks to whoever invited me^^

I'm Lanie and I'm 17. I love art and drawing(as long as it's not for school @^@). I'm learning japanese and I love japanese music, anime, manga, stories, etc...

And yeah^^;

Hay welcome i hope you are blessed by the guild and find that we radiate the lord pleas feel free to ask any Qs 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:17 pm
JustinDraco
Hey jg, I saw your signiture and signed up for this guild too. Advertising does work! Anyway, I am new in this guild but like to discuss bible topics, pray for people and be an active member.

Cool biggrin welcome  

theunrealme

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:50 pm
Oh my goodness ... this guild is growing so much so fast lately. I've been really busy with real life (homework, school, work, etc.) that I've had no time to come on and check here. I just wanna commend all the other mods for doing such a great job of keeping up the guild. And to all of the new members I've not yet had a chance to welcome into the guild: Welcome! We're glad to have you in our little community, and we pray that God can use this guild and its members to continually bless you. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:23 pm
Hello... I'm new. My name is Erika. I am 12, 13 in 10 days. I accidently added the wrong birthday when I made this account. mad D I go to Westminster Christian Academy in Athens Georgia. I love God, and I look forward to learning even more about him.  

Erika the Werewolf

Shien no Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:04 pm
Erika the Werewolf
Hello... I'm new. My name is Erika. I am 12, 13 in 10 days. I accidently added the wrong birthday when I made this account. mad D I go to Westminster Christian Academy in Athens Georgia. I love God, and I look forward to learning even more about him.

Welcome! God Bless! heart
~Shien

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 pm
Konichiwa! I'm Brice. (-_-)

And I'm seventeen years old. *someone throws a tomato at me*

*sneeze*

O.K.,

First and foremost, I would like to say I do not deserve to live- but I can eternally thanks to Christ! It's truly a wonderful thing that we have, guys. I've been a christian since January of 2004, and it has changed my life. I don't really know what denomination I'm in...my parents are southern baptist, but I don't necessarily agree with all of their doctrine. I was thinking of converting to the orthodoxy, but Hierarchy isn't my priority. I guess the 'best' denomination for me is celtic christianity- big on tolerance, importance on scripture and nature, and focus is love.

But labels aren't my agenda- I'm here to live life with everyone in peace. I don't care what you are- you're a christian, and that makes you not only saved, but awesome. We're all going to the same place, so who cares who is what, you know? *shrug*

God is love, and for that I'm thankful to be alive! ^_^  

Columcille

Kira Sunfire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:48 pm
Hello! I'm Mandy, hailing from sunny Florida. I'm 22 and I feel old around here, haha. I'm a preacher's kid so I pretty much grew up in the church and now I work for a church doing their publications, website, and all that fun computer stuff.

I would also like to say that i have a passion for missions! I've been to Poland and Brazil twice each, and those have been some of the best experiences of my life. God might even call me into full time missions, who knows, but I'll be excited whatever I end up doing!

And that's all for now. ^_^ God bless!  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff