Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:24 pm
User ImageKail summoned his power as he felt more and more of the angst and sadness radiate from Daisuke. Kail was summoning a bit of his power to sooth Daisuke's fears what ever it may be. Kail however froze when he heard Daisuke say he didn't want him hurt or gone because.... and there is where Daisuke cut off seemingly not able to get the words out.

Kail decided as the man began speaking again to power some of his power into Daisuke to sooth the man and allow him to speak what he was feeling clearly. "I don't want you hurt either. I'm glad you want me around, but I don't want to hurt you. It seems thats all i've done so far."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Please, don't leave me." Daisuke sobbed. It was almost as if he were saying to Kail what he had said to Kanoko all those years ago, as if all of that pent up emotion was being let out, finally.
"I....I....I....I love you." the doctor blurted out. His mind thoroughly rejected the idea even as his mouth spoke the words, though. It didn't make sense to love another man, especially one he hadn't even known a full day. He felt foolish for saying it.

"No...no no no. That's not what I mean. I mean....I don't know what I mean...." Daisuke sputtered, confused and hurt from everything that had happened, everything he had remembered.
It was all simply too much for the man to take in.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:40 am
User Image"I won't, I won't if you don't want me to." Kail whispered still trying to soothe the man whos lap he was sitting in. Kail could feel Daisuke's emotions flow through him, the body contact or normally being so close like he was caused him to feel them strongly, it was exhausting trying to make sure Daisuke's emotions didn't overwhelm him.

At the admission of love Kail froze surprised but at the same time he felt his chest warm. Kail couldn't explain it but he felt happy for those words, however it all came crashing down as Daisuke took the words back. "Its alright..." Kail said moving from Daisuke's lap. "You should probably get some rest, it will help clear your head." Kail said giving a soft smile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:18 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"I'm sorry...I'm really, really sorry. This isn't like me, Kail..." Daisuke spoke softly, unusually shaken up by what had gone on.
"Yeah...I need to rest for a moment." the doctor agreed, feeling rather self-conscious now due to his abnormal emotional outburst.
Daisuke, however, was completely oblivious to how he had affected Kail's emotions, not realizing for a moment that what he had said had caused the angel pain.
"Kail....thank you. For taking care of me...for still being here."  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:54 pm
User ImageKail merely nodded as Daisuke apologized. The warm feeling in his chest had been replaced by one that hurt painfully. "You should go lie down then, I think i'll stay out here in the garden while you rest." Kail said softly. "No problem its my job as an angel to watch out for people and to soothe them." Kail continued as Daisuke thanked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:36 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"No way am I letting you stay out in the garden while I rest! Not after what just happened. Please, just stay with me, for a while..." the tall man pleaded as he stood up from the ground, wiping his face with his left hand.
"I would appreciate your company anyhow. I don't...want to be alone, I suppose."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image"But you are going to sleep for awhile, I would just be a nusiance. I'm not tired or anything." Kail protested. Kail's protest ended when Daisuke said he didn't want to be alone. "If it would make you feel better." Kail said before he suddenly resumed his smaller form.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:58 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Daisuke couldn't stifle a chuckle as Kail popped back into his miniature form. The angel really was quite adorable, like a round plush anime figure, or something.
"You really don't need to be small to keep me company. I don't mind you lying in bed with me, regardless of the size. It's quite alright." the man smiled, unable to really stay upset with the cute creature flitting about, so small and precious.
"It's up to you though, but...perhaps I would feel better if...I had somebody to hold."
Blushing slightly, the doctor reached a hand behind his head and scratched nervously, looking at the ground. He knew how such a thing sounded, at least to him. Even so, he was only human, and he did get lonely. Everyone needed to be comforted sometimes. That was all he wanted...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:16 pm
User ImageKail looked up as he heard Daisuke try not to laugh. "What?" Kail questioned looking to the man before turning around trying to see if there was anything on his back. "But in my other size i'm much bigger and would take up more of your bed." Kail protested flitting a bit backwards. Kail still felt that painful feeling in his chest and wanted desperately to avoid more of the feeling. "You would rather me in this form?" Kail questioned before he suddenly resumed said form.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:26 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"I would rather you just do what you want to in that regard and don't worry about making me happy so much." he laughed as the angel transformed again. Truly, as cute as Kail was in his small state, he much preferred the angel when he stood only a couple of inches shorter than himself.
"I just...well, I'm not exactly sure what is going on right now, but I do know that I want to get to know you better. I want us to get along, and I want to be close to you. I don't want you to be uncomfortable, or come to dislike me...but I really think that I could see us being...good friends...for a long time."
Inside, Daisuke was telling himself to just s**t his mouth already. He was talking nonsense, he told himself. He told himself this over and over, but that didn't stop the feeling he had that they were meant to be together in some fashion, the feeling that he was meant to love this angel, one way or another.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image"But i'm supposed to make you happy, you saved my life I should be doing whatever you wish, but you don't have a wish. So now I just try to make you happy." Kail explained. Kail nodded once more when Daisuke said that he could see them being friends for a long time. "Right friends, and if you want to know more about me you can just ask. Like I would ask you questions about... well everything." Kail said softly.

"But you should really get some rest you need it. Don't want you to be stressed all day so come on." Kail said leading the way back into the house. While his outward appearance was cheerful and excited inside he felt only confusion.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:33 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Tatsumi followed the angel back into the house, rather happy to have the angel taking him by the hand.
"What sort of questions do you have for me?" he asked, smiling.
Kail comforted him, made things more bearable somehow. He felt...happy.
Making their way into the bedroom, Daisuke sat down on the bed, looking up at the angel that stood before him.
To be a male, Kail had some distinctly feminine features. The soft lines of his face, the long eyelashes over his large eyes, the slight curve as his waist dipped down to his hips.
Was it a sin for him to want to reach out and touch him? Was it wrong for him to look upon a heavenly being with such thoughts?
Even if it was...perhaps he was already damned. He may as well.
Reaching out, Daisuke gave in to his impulses. Gently, he pulled Kail into the bed, stoking the angel's cheek, then running his hand through the silky golden locks of his hair.
"Why must you be so beautiful, Kail?" he questioned, almost rhetorically.
"Please...forgive me..." he asked as he pulled the angel's body closer, their warm flesh now pressed together as he looked into Kail's eyes. Tenderly, Daisuke kissed the angel's neck, testing the waters to see if Kail protested, or if he were smitten by the wrath of God.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image"I don't know I haven't seen much of anything yet, but I can imagine I'll have millions of questions for you." Kail said giving another smile as Daisuke sat down on his bed. Kail looked around now, it was the first time he was seeing the bedroom completely. He had not seen much of it when he had come in to sleep the night before. He was completely unaware of Daisuke looking him over.

Kail was completely unprepared to be pulled onto the bed and fell less gracefully then he should have giving a surprised squeak as his wings disappeared and his back hit the mattress. Surprise disappeared as he was once more flooded with unknown emotions as Daisuke stroked his cheek then ran his hand through his hair. Kail didn't think he could have been more relaxed than anything else at that point because he blinked in confusion when Daisuke asked his rhetorical question.

"For what?" Kail asked as Daisuke pulled him closer. He could feel the warmth of the other radiating off the man's body. The suddenly Kail gave a soft gasp as Daisuke kissed his neck. It sent a pleasurable tingling sensation all the way through his body. It was mysterious to Kail.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"It must be sinful...to desire this..." he mumbled, hands tangling themselves up in the angel's hair.
Daisuke didn't want to stop. The feeling of the angel's breath so near his face, the sweet honeysuckle smell intoxicating him.
"Is it some sort of magic? The way you make me feel?" he asked before he moved in and kissed Kail's perfect pink lips, rolling over so that he was on top of the boy.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 pm
User ImageKail couldn't answer Daisuke's question about whether or not what he was doing was sinful. All words were at a loss to him as Daisuke tangled his finger's within Kail's hair causing Kail to tilt his head back slight baring his neck to the man. Everything felt warmer to Kail, warmer than the sun's gentle rays of light on a warm day. Daisuke's lips sweet against his own.

Kail looked up to Daisuke as the man rolled over till he was on top of him. "I don't have the magic power to do that. Only one of the Ascended or Fallen can. Possibly it could be God or the Devil himself but why would they? Magic that deals with emotions is very difficult." Kail tried to explain.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff