Submit

vampireuke16

4,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:11 am
User Image-User Image
- blushes looking away stell siting on you - i can always move out its not hard besides am geting sick of you treating me like a kid- folds my arms looking away -  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Yeongwonhi hamkkehajan geumaldeul....jamkkanui,dalkomhan ppunirago.

Akihiko frowned a little as he moved Misaki off of him. He stood up and opened the door. "Oh, who do you think you are? Your just Misaki." He let out a sigh. " Get out" he said as he wasnt going to be threatened by a kid. Let alone someone he loved.
Let's be together, those words....It's only sweet for a little while.

Lord Usami

vampireuke16

4,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
- looks at you - i sleep here you cant kick me out of here - looked away blushing and grabs the backetswraping them around me- you know what fine i dont care i never liked sleeping with you eny way- grabs one of the pillows and leaves the room - stupid old man - sits on the sofa laying down on it -  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image

Akihiko looked really unhappy as he closed his door and locked it. He then went to his bed and fell down on it. "Stupid boy..." he said quietly as he took out a cig and started smoking it.

Lord Usami

vampireuke16

4,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
- gets up - fine am leave i cant take this eny more stupid old man - starts paging my bags looking down trying not to crycalling up my brother telling him to come pick me up-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image

Akihiko soon put out the cig as he didnt really want any more of it at the moment. He laid on his stomach looking at the wall. He wasnt really happy but anything he'd do would only push Misaki further away from him. So he laid there doing nothing figuring it was what was best at the moment.

Lord Usami

vampireuke16

4,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:14 am
User ImageUser Image
-yells over the phone crying -i dont care i want to come live with you i hate usagi -hangs up the phone siting next to my bags crying- stupid brother he doesnt know what this pervert does -looks down rubing my face crying-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 am
User Image

Akihiko heard Misaki yelling and could hear in Misaki's voice that he was upset, crying. It was really hard to resist going to Misaki and keeping him here when clearly he didnt like it. Akihiko closed his eyes as he formed his hand into a fist. He then sat up and left his room. "Are you really going to leave me" he said from the staires. He looked just as upset as Misaki only without tears.
Let's be together, those words....it's only sweet for a little while.

Lord Usami

vampireuke16

4,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 am
User ImageUser Image
- looks at you crying - i cant leave brother wont let me leave ill leave if you dont stop treating me like a kid stupid old usagi-san - rubs my eyes looking away -  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

"Hmph." Akihiko turned his back to Misaki to go back to his room. "You are a kid" he said thinking Misaki was being dramatic over the situation. Ecspeacially since he wasn't treating Misaki like a kid or so he thought...

Lord Usami

vampireuke16

4,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 am
User ImageUser Image
- looks away - baka! ever time i try to act liek you you all ways call me a kid then that mean you a a kid too - rubs my eyes crying going to sit on the sofa looking down-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

Akihiko let out a sigh deciding to leave Misaki alone. He went to his computer and started to work knowing he had to do it. And last thing he wanted was to be supervised or yelled at by his edittor.

Lord Usami

vampireuke16

4,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:01 am
- lays down on the sofa crying tired so he cryed himself to sleep layingon the sofa -  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image

Akihiko continued working for a few hours before getting up to check on Misaki. He saw him sleeping on the couch. "Misaki your going to catch a cold" he said quietly. He soon picked up Misaki carefully and caried him to his room where he laid him under the covers. He then went back to work.

Lord Usami

vampireuke16

4,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
- stays sound asleep rolling over huging suzuki smiling stell talking- ..............usagi....san........m-more....- curls up huging suzuki-  
junjou love!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff