Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHopless RomanceXx

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:15 pm
Dear Heidi (again), ******** you. When I found out we had the same lunch period with Kaity this tri, I tried to at least be civil for Kaity's sake. I didn't want to put her in the middle of this mess, but you forced my hand. Apparently I bother you so much that you can't even be NEAR me now. Someone's clearly got some growing up to do. You'll realise when you're out in the real world that people don't take kindly to that kind of bullshit.

Kaity told me the other day that she feels like she has to choose a side. I felt awful and apologised without telling her the whole story. I don't want to put her more in the middle than she already is. That isn't fair to her. But you know what? I think you're too selfish to see that. You forced her to pick a table at lunch which is essentially the same as asking her to pick a side. Something I did everything I could to ******** you. You selfish b***h. Far as I can tell you don't give a s**t about anyone but you and MAYBE your boyfriend. Though I think it's only a matter of time before he realises how much bullshit you've pulled and dumps your a**. Which would just be karma coming back to bite you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 pm
Dear ******** you. You're so dumb, you think everyone likes you and just invite everyone over to wreck your house, THEN THREATEN TO CHARGE MY FRIENDS WHEN THEY DID NOTHING and blackmail them to clean up the mess YOU SELF INFLICTED FOR BEING A COMPLETE IDIOT.
Everyone hates you, and you are so completely blind to it, even your friends can't stand you. I mean the friend you're crashing with absolutely can't stand all the crap like being an environmentalist vegetarian hypocrite that "oh I'll help the environment *drunken smash bottle*", and constantly logs out of everything on someone elses computer and slow the computer down like ******** crazy. You're a complete burden to EVERYONE!
No wonder you got disowned. Whore.  

Tsukuyomi25021

In Living Colour

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:34 pm
dear delaney, <******** you
the first time you talk to someone you don't insult their best friend!!
i don't care how much better you are at skating, you are going to get beat!

dear awesome possum ******** you
why did you even come?

dear ******** you
go hang out with all your new friends and stop trying to be better than us cause your not! and you will never be because you insult what people like even though you don't know what its about!

dear gayle whatever the ******** your last name is
merry ******** christmas to you too!
thnx for the fail

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:01 pm
Dear heartless b*****d Aaron,
You suck. Don't play with people's emotions, don't be such a manslag, and learn to type properly. ******** you.
From the girl you spent all summer with - remember me?

tobejulietssecret

amara_shugo

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:04 pm
Why the f*** do you have to do this to me? I just want to f***in leave and never see you again, and then I will be happy so f*** you, you f***in @$$hole. suck on that!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:44 pm
Hey ********' a*****e, Come here; Wanna ruin my life some ******** more? Go rot in a worn out ******** sack it hell. I had enough of your ******** problem, b***h. Stop talking your ******** s**t about me and go burn in hell. You ruined my life by saying crap about me to my best friend. BURN IN MOTHER ******** HELL YOU LITTLE SHORT AS ********! I HOPE YOU ROT WITH SATAN! ******** YOU b***h!

I feel better now! :3  

Party Koishi

5,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:27 pm
Dear Travis,
To be honest, I'm pretty sure you're an okay guy, but, Jesus Christ, I don't think you understand just how bad you ******** up my life with your little 'plan'. I'm sorry that you will always be in love with me. Really. I personally think that you should get better taste in women, in fact. But I'm not going to forgive you for lying to me about Halen. I don't love you the way I love him; I never will, and, honestly, I don't think I can love you in any way what-so-ever after all that’s happened.
You told me you were going to ******** kill yourself because you believed that we were meant to be ********, man. And I was only ******** thirteen when all this happened—that's a lot of s**t for a girl that age to handle, you ******** dolt.
Christ...
And now you expect us to go along like nothing ever happened? My parents thought that I had a mental break when you did that, I was flipping out so much. They STILL look at me like I'm about to completely turn into a fruitloop.
No. I think it will just be better if we left each other alone. I told you to stop texting me for a reason, and I don't answer your messages on Facebook for a reason. Get it through your head. You've got a girlfriend now, right? Focus on her, okay? See seems to really like you. Don't ******** it up because of me (or because of you). I also wish that you would stop leading Halen on like you're his best friend. You should KNOW that he forgives people too easily. ...After all the s**t you talked about him to me... trying to split us up and actually almost succeeding because I didn't think that one of my best friends would have a reason to lie to me about something like that. I suppose that's my fault, then. But still. Leave him the ******** alone. Please.
I suppose what I'm getting at is: You're not a bad person, Travis. But you screwed a lot of things up for me, and I'm just tired of your s**t. I'm not going to be nice Gina anymore who smiles and puts things as gently as possible.
I don't forgive you.
I think I might actually hate ******** you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm
To Ex of mine,
I can't believe I was going to take you back this summer, that was super stupid. You cheated on me and now you are possibly in Jail for dating a minor. well this is a big ******** You! Well i hope you have a happy life in jail.F- you. PS I will never try to be there for you again because when it isn't convenient for you then I don't matter.....so ******** YOU!  

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image<******** you junk food for making me chubby.
=c

This thread needed comedic relief.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:33 pm
Dear ******** YOU!!! Admittedly, I'm a pretty damn nice person. I try to do nice things and my jokes are rarely at the expense of others. So why are you so ******** rude to me? We have the days where we laugh and get along, and then there are the days where I just laugh because I don't want others to think that your rudeness has gotten to me. I mean, what's up with that? I shouldn't have to fake happiness; especially if it's because I don't want to show weakness to you. All your jokes toward me are mean and hurtful.

And saying that you're in a bad mood is a TERRIBLE excuse!! I'm the type of person that wants everyone to be happy and to enjoy themselves. Why are you so against that? And why do you have to act like that in front of Tim? You're a rebel against happiness and peace which makes no sense to me. You're mean and rude and hurtful. I don't see why people want to be around you. You make me want to punch you in the face sometimes. Why do you think that you're better than everyone else? I just don't understand it.

Tomorrow I'm probably gonna smile at you when you try to destroy whatever positive feelings I'm having. I'll hate the way you smile at me and the way I hear you mention my name across the room. I'll hate how you'll probably get Tim to think that I'm a loser. I'll hate it. But I'll try to be nice to you because that's how I am. But right now, tomorrow, and probably always in my ******** YOU!!!

cutie smiles

Aria of Blood

Romantic Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:19 pm
Dear ******** you you useless idiot, I CAN'T FREAKING BELIVE YOU!!!! I think that i have one person that i could trust with something very important to me but then you turn around and tell two people with very large mouths stressed I'd tell you to go to hell but thay's send you right on back  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:24 pm
Ahem...This Squirrel Has Words of Wisdom...

╔═══════════════════╗
Dear ******** YOU! I'm getting sick of sitting here and dealing with you telling me I have awful friends just because you can't get over yourself and see some good in people. I'm sick of you thinking you know Everything and asking me how I do things just so you can prove me wrong. I would also like to point out that just because someone does something different than you, it doesn't make them wrong. I would also like to say ******** You for turning into an even bigger b***h on me. Ever since Brigitte moved. You're always on edge, but you don't have to snap at me, criticize everything I do, everything I wear, all my friends, and how short I am. Frankly, I think your jealous. Frankly, I don't get half the s**t you do. Do FRANKLY.. ******** YOU!User Image

╚═══════════════════╝
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
...Understood?

RainbowAlpacaz

Tolora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:25 pm
This should be fun. Rant time.

To Brittany: ******** you. You turned my ex-best friend into a ... slutty whorey bitchy wannabe. You were a b***h to me. You think you're so cool because you dress like a ho, make fun of people, and steal boyfriends. Guess what ,you retarded ho? You have ONE friend now. They ALL left you. I'm a christian and i normally feel bad saying things like this but THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. ******** YOU. I HATE YOU, b***h. I SERIOUSLY WOULD NOT CARE EVEN ONE ******** BIT IF YOU DIED.

To Madison: You LET brittany turn you into a slutty whorey bitchy wannabe. You suck for that. We were pretty good friends. Of course, when we were friends you were a controlling b***h. SOOO, ******** YOU TOO.

To every kid at my school who's ever looked at me like I'm a freak: ******** you. I'm not a freak , you're all just a bunch of clones. I have a brain. You're all just a bunch of losers , but you're considered 'popular' because youre mean and act like angels in the face of God. ******** you.

To Kacie: ******** YOU. I don't even know you personally but after seeing what you said on FB about cutters, well ******** YOU.

To connor: ******** YOU. You made me go home and cry. I'm not pretty but thanks for reinforcing that fact. ******** YOU.

And anyone else who has ever pissed me or my loved ones off, ******** YOU.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:33 am
User Image<******** you mom for not helping me get into college!

And ******** you Alix for trying to steal my fiance you dumb fat whore.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items