Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Practical Magick {edluver1992} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan laughed with mirth. "It would've served you right~" he said joyously, rotating his pencil in one hand.

{{ooc: omg, short post, so sorry D:}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:39 pm
User ImageImiya looked up long enough to make sure Aidan saw the glare he was sending the bespectacled boy. "You can feel free to study two bouts of Hamlet in my stead, witchy-boy," he growled, throughly irritated, before turning his head back to his playbook.  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan glowered back right at him, good mood ebbing away almost as quickly as it came.

"I can help you, Christian-pusher-er-rrrrr...." he said awkwardly, tongue-tied. Liam laughed hard, and Aidan flushed, trying again but couldn't find words. "Gah, you know what I mean!!" He looked down at his own work, slightly frustrated and face hot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image"I think you're looking for 'Bible thumper'." Imiya rolled his eyes and scribbled a note in his book beside Hamlet's famous "to be or not to be" soliloquy. "And thanks, but no thanks. I can figure it out myself." Liam sighed and shook his head in exasperation. And here he'd thought they'd been making progress. "Sorry," he mouthed to Aidan, truly embarrassed by Imiya's behavior.  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan sighed softly and shrugged to Liam. 'It's fine,' he mouthed back.

Homework passed quietly from then on out with little groans of complaint and distress. Liam helped where he could when someone asked him a question, and he was the first one done. Aidan put his forehead to the wood, feeling a headache coming on from the math formulas.

"Goddess," he muttered to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 pm
User ImageImiya looked up as the garage door closed. "Imiya, Liam, I'm home," a female voice called and Imiya's mother stuck her head into the living room. "Oh. I didn't expect you to have anyone else over. I think I remember you from Andrew's wedding. It's a pleasure to have you for dinner." She smiled at him in a way that showed she obviously thought he was thinking about "amending his ways."  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

If anything, Aidan now officially felt awkward but he tried not to show it. He put a smile on his face at least because he was genuninely happy to meet his...Aidan thought quickly...aunt-in-law, yeah, that was it, he thought. He stood and extended his hand to her. "Merry meet, Mrs. Eagleton," he said, "I'm Aidan."

He looked back at Imiya over his shoulder and said, "My mom said she wanted me home before supper, so any time soon would be fine..." he prompted. It was a lie, but still, at least Aidan would feel a lot more comfortable eating at home.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:30 pm
User ImageImiya shrugged. "Alright. Are you sure? You're always welcome to eat with us. We don't bite, you know. At least, not hard." Imiya grinned at his joke while Liam rolled his eyes. "You're lame, you know that, Miya?" Liam teased, using his childish nickname for Imiya. Imiya stuck out his tongue.  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan nodded. "I'm sure," he said. "Mom wanted me to meet a few people that are going to join our coven later tonight." That was for tomorrow, actually, after school, but Imiya didn't need to know that.

The black-haired teen grinned at the friends teasing each other, it bringing back memories of his hometown cross country and his friends that lived in the same cul-de-sac he did. He stayed silent, gathering his things and made sure his coat was zipped all the way. A glance out the window said it snowed more than three inches while Aidan was with Imiya.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm
User ImageImiya squirmed slightly in discomfort at the thought of the events Aidan had informed him of but nodded. "Alright. Give me a few minutes, and we'll leave." He went into the kitchen to let his mother know where they were going and stacked his books together. He grabbed his keys, shoes, and a coat, though the last item was purely to placate his mother. "Okay. Let's go."

In the car, Imiya glanced at Aidan. "Just to warn you for the future, my mother's more religious than I am. I'd be careful about saying anything about Wicca or somehow related to Wicca around her."

{{ooc: Sorry for randomly leaving last night. I fell asleep at the computer. ^^;;}}

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Buckled in the front seat, Aidan met Imiya's stare. "I'm religious, too, but I don't freak out every time I hear 'the word of God'," he said, but nodded at the tone used. "Fine, I'll see what I can do."

Aidan looked out his window as Imiya started the car and begin to drive. "Hermansen Street," he said, to give direction where to go.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:39 pm
User ImageImiya drove in silence after his warning. Why was he being nice to this self-proclaimed witch? This... wanderer from God's path? Why was he trying to help him? Imiya resisted the urge to slam his head against the steering wheel in frustration, but his fingers did tighten on the wheel, turning white. He sighed when they reached Aidan's house. "See ya later, dude," he muttered, trying to at least be courteous.  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The black-haired teen restrained himself from slamming the door. "Yeah, see you tomorrow," he muttered

His feet crunched all the way to the door where he stomped his feet on the welcome mat before going inside. Aidan dropped his bag on the floor and undid his coat to put on the rack, looking around.

"Hello?" A cautious voice came from the kitchen, wandering to the living room where Aidan was. It was Juniper, his mom, long and sleek black hair in a low ponytail. Bright blue eyes widened in surprise. "Aidan, I thought you were staying at a friend's house for supper." But she greeted him all the same.

"It's complicated," he sighed when he hugged her.

"I bet it's not as complicated as you make it," she coaxed.

Aidan shook his head. "It is. Someone who I'm usually enemies with wants to try being friends, but I can tell he's still iffy about me because he's a hard pressed Christian. It got too weird, especially when his mom came back home, so I felt I'd be more comfortable here."

His mother rubbed his back soothingly. "See, it wasn't as complicated." Aidan smiled despite himself and pulled away from her. "But I've had some friends like that before and it just takes some time for them to see pass your lifestyle."

He nodded, understanding what she was saying. "Is Dad here?"

"Your father is in the Altar room, if you want to join him. I'll put your plate on the table," his mother said, heading back to the kitchen while Aidan went for the basement where his family made it into a sacred place for worship.

And the night passsed as normal, aside from Imiya kept popping in Aidan's head.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:11 pm
User ImageImiya's evening passed much the way all of his evenings had since entering high school. The only difference tonight was that he couldn't get Aidan's face out of his head. It was driving him nuts, and Liam was almost no help when Imiya tried to talk to him about, brushing it off as just, "you're finally growing up, Imiya."
After bedtime prayers, Imiya lay in bed thinking about what had happened that day. Why had he invited Aidan to his house? Why did he care if the Wiccan was comfortable in his house? And why, for the love of God, couldn't he get Aidan's face when he left Imiya's car out of his head?! Imiya growled in frustration, punched his pillow, and rolled over to go to sleep.

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

It was not his day.

During the night, Aidan's cat, Maya, had brushed against the loose plug of his alarm clock and knocked it from the wall. Effectively, it caused Aidan to wake up an hour late, and it was too late to walk to school and the bus was going to reach his house in approximately two minutes.

Aidan had to hop in the shower, cut the time for his meditation, hurry and get dress, gather his bag and coat, grab a granola bar to eat, and wake up one of his parents to drive him to school.

His father, Michael, opened the door, bleary eyed, but a warm smile. "Morning, isn't it a little late?"

Aidan fidgeted a bit. "Yes, sir. I was hoping if either you or mom can drive me to school...?" he asked hopefully.

Michael nodded. "Give me a few minutes and we'll head on there. I also want to visit the occult store they have here in town."

"There's one?" Aidan asked, interested. He liked occult stores; the majority of them smelled like old things; old wood, parchment - it gave a warmth scent that he liked.

His father nodded again. "Not too far from the school if you want to check it out before you meet the initiates today."

"Sure, I'm getting low on green candles, anyway. Sounds fun," he said and went to wait by the front door for his father to get dressed and ready.

The tardy bell rung when the car drove up, and Aidan banged his head against the dashboard. His father offered to come in and voche for him, but Aidan shook his head and removed himself from the car and went up to the high school. Inside, he got a tardy slip and went to his first period for that day: Computer Literature.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff