Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Peace with The Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:26 pm
"That it!! Im taking this kid out!!!" the large guard shouted as he jumped down at Lee.

"Ahhh~~!" the smaller guard shouted as he ran out of the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:50 pm
Kita moves in front of Lee with a stern gaze, a gleam in her eyes. "I won't allow you to attack my team members, even if it means jeopardizing this mission, I will take you down." She says coldly.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:08 am
"You and Miyuki finish our mission Kita!", Lee said as he grabs Kita by the collar and throws her out of harms way and immediately backflips 2 times to get out of the large guard's way. Lee then stands his ground and says, "OK, if you want a fight, you got one, buddy!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 am
Miyuki quickly rushes over to Kita.
"Kita-chan are you okay?"
She looked at Kita and Lee back and forth.
"What should we do? I want to stay and help Lee-san, but he also ordered us to finish our mission..."

HaruoxMiyuki

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:35 pm
ooc// Cue epic fighting music - MORTAL KOMBAT!
Lee waited for the gaurd and the other guards to make their move as he got ready to counter anything with a dealy combo.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:07 pm
ooc// lmao!!! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg

*ahem*

The large guard landed infront of Lee, "Expansion Jutsu!!" His fist increased to 20 times its original size. He shot a fast and powerful jab at Lee.

The smaller guard, having no other choice, engaged Kita in battle. He was small and thin. He did not seem intimidating at all. "Im sorry..." is all he said as he took an offensive stance.

The final guard was still atop the gate. She took out her bow and arrow and took careful aim at Miyuki, releasing 3 shots.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Kita was surprised by Lee's action but stayed back since the other guard engaged her. "Alright, if that's the way you want it." She said drawing out a kunai from her tool pouch.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:43 pm
The slender nin wasted no time. He was slim and quite fast. He dashed at Kita emptyy-handed. "Hidden Monk Art of the Mountains: Emptied Destruction!"

Emptied Destruction
A deadly one hit move. If hit, the chakra system is put under great stress and the amount of chakra required for a simple jutsu is increased by 10. Muscle movements become more difficult. Breathing becomes strenuous.

A move that can only be learned in the confinds of the Land of Mountains.

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 pm
Kita quickly reached into her tool pouch and threw a smoke bomb toward her feet, smoke filling the air from her position outward. After the smoke started to spread she threw the kunai at him and leaped sideways, performing hand signs. "Ninja Art: Shadow Clone Jutsu." She spoke softly and released six clones, and herself, totaling seven.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:13 pm
The monk ran into the smoke, because of his speed and inability to come to a sudden stop so rapidly. "Huh?! I must defend! Hidden Monk Art of the Mountains: Shallow Returning From Beyond!"

Shallow Returning From Beyond
A technique utilizing the 7 Heavenly Gates within the inner charams. A highly trained Monk will open each othe the gates simultaneously to recieve a 360 degree perception around him. This allows for great defense and planning. The time window for this technique is a 3 second duration, followed by a 1 minute reprieve.

"There!" he said, turning to the kunai, deflecting it towards a clone with the top of his wrist.

**I'm making this stuff up as I go. sweatdrop just want to make them a little different from the ordinary ninja Lol. ^_^  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 pm
The clone grabbed the kunai and tossed it to the ground as the seven of them wove hand signs as they dashed in a circle around him. "Beast Mimicry: Tunneling Fang." They called out before taking to the air spinning rapidly at different trajectory points to avoid colliding with themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 pm
Miyuki quickly jumped away from Kita as the fight began.
She tumbled backwards to avoid the arrows and looked up at the guard.
"Hey, its unfair if your up there and I'm down here."
She showed the guard a small smile as she focused the chakra to her feet.
She quickly ran towards the gate to climb up and get to where the guard was currently standing.

HaruoxMiyuki

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:59 am
For Kita:

"It's too soon for my Shallow Return technique again. I have to try my best!" As the attacks came down, Shimori began to evade them. He was quite agile. Summersaulting quickly to the right, he managed to avoid the first blow. Quickly jumping back and gripping to the wall he avoided the second and third strikes. Two more were coming quickly. He took to the air to dodge the fourth and fifth one. Now mid-air, he had no choice and took the final two hits head on while defending himself as much as possible. He was hit and sent spiraling back into the gate of the mountain village, crashing through it. He slowly crawled back out of the whole he made through the rubble back to the fighting area panting heavily. "You will not... be the end of me here!"

For Miyuki:

As Miyuki scaled the gate, the archer Chimona, followed her along the gate with her arrow aimed steadily. She released three shots simultaneously. Paper could be heard rattling as the arrow raced towards her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 am
Lee blocked the giant fist with a chakra palm strike, but it still sent him skidding backwards about 5 feet. "Now it's my turn! PREPARE TO FEEL MY WRATH!", Lee said as he dashed towards the guard, used hidden mist jutsu to reduce visibilty to zero and attempted land a deadly combo on the giant guard.

The Deadly Combo
Tsunami Thunder Fist(to knock the enemy back a lot),then crouching and using Mist Rising Wave(to launch them into the air), immediately followed by Tsunami Whirlwind(to be like Chuck Norris), and finally Dainamikku Akushon(For the FATALITY!). One hit from this combo will surely spell misery for the opponent.

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:53 am
Kita and her clones skid to halt their jutsu, waiting for the last of her smoke bomb to dissipate before rushing toward him. Two rushed up in the front of him with kunai in hand, leaping above him onto the wall. Three attacked head on with taijutsu while the other two stayed back.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff