Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 pm
"Wait for us Haiku!!" the twins shouted as Sora pressed the gas and sped off to catch up with Haiku giving Spine a piggyback ride without a problem. Not too far up ahead there were around three to five what seemed like military vehicles, about two of them had turrets with men at them. Sora had slowed down to avoid any problems but kept her hand on the accelerator just in case something were to go wrong. "Sis, do those vehicles seem familar?" Sora asked keeping an eye on them. "No, they must be survivors from the military, I doubt they can help. Its best to just drive by them." Sara suggested as she tightened her grip on Sora as she sped up the bike. Without warning the men on the turrets began firing in front of Haiku and Sora to put them to a halt, "Haiku and Sara Avalon, we need you two to come with us. Obey and no one shall get hurt, resist and there will be consequenses." the leader in the head vehicle spoke on a megaphone while keeping his eye on the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 pm
Haiku growled, setting Spine gently on the ground with a huff. She glanced over to Sara with a look of confusion."How about I just kill you all and we get on with our lives?"Haiku shot out sarcastically, still glancing at Sara waiting for an explanation. Haiku then took a step forward towards the men with her hands up, having a realization she gestured for Sara to do the same."What happen? Wesker miss us too much or did he run out of attractive young women to choke?"Haiku snorted a laugh, kneeling before the men to allow them to handcuff her.

[[lols had to add his fetish XD I loves the choking mannnnnnnnnnn]]  

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 pm
"crap crap crap.... haiku must be up to something??? getting caught on purpose perhaps to get/or find wesker's location? but then how will we find them once they are caught?? stalk them? aw man don't want to be alone again... but i also don't want to be a burden....." Spine's mind was racing as she tried to decide what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:52 pm
Haiku turned to face Sora and Spine, giving them a wink of confidence as the man yanked her up by her hair, causing a small yip to escape her."WATCH IT b*****d! I could kill you right now b***h so be nice!"

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 pm
"You better watch your mouth little lady, if you can't see I'm the one who has the gun." the man said as he took out conjoined handcuffs and hooked them onto Haiku's and Sara's wrists, "Boss we got what we came for, time to head out!" he told his higher commander then aimed his gun at Sora and Spine, "You two ladies better not follow us or else you'll be sorry." Hearing that Sora got off her bike and popped her knuckles and neck then threatened, "If you don't let my sister and friend go you're gonna be the one who's going to be sorry!" After the threat Sora found it to be a mistake because she found that now both turrets were aimed at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:07 pm
At this Haiku easily snapped the handcuffs, slicing through two men as she extended her claws. Within an instant she was on the first man aiming the turret at Sora. SNAP! The man fell limp as Haiku tossed him out of the seat. The Other man, in a frenzy turned the Turret onto her."Big mistake sweetie"She smiled, flipping over the first turret onto the new man, slicing through his throat with ease she smirked."Told ya."She then turned to the single man left, taking his communicator then kicking his face in. She keyed up and laughed, "Come out come out wherever you are Wesker. If you think a few men can hold me down think again. You want me and Sara so bad, come get us yourself, Don't make a mokery of me hun, you remember what they did to me, what I'm capable of...Tag, you're it."With that she shattered the communicator, turned with a smile to Sora and spine."Hey guys look what I got us! a new ride? Sara you ok?"Haiku wiped blood from her hands and helped Sara up."Well, now we have cars but no way to Wesker...but they pissed me off, they had to die...oh hey! would there be anything to give Wesker away in these??"After that her attitude returned to normal, her carefree gaze returning from its previous malicious one.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 pm
"just give me a minute and i'll find the trackers" Spine said getting to work and climbing underneith the cars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:17 pm
Haiku nodded, hopping off the vehicles into the sand, attempting to clean the blood off her with the sand.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:26 pm
"I'm alright Haiku, and about finding Wesker we could follow tire tracks back to him." Sara suggested at she pointed to the tire tracks behind the jeeps and noted how fresh and visible they were. "That seems like a great idea, though since Wesker knows that his men are gone by the time we get there his security will be jacked up to where its not even funny." Sora said as she went to one of the unoccupied jeeps and placed her bike in the back and covered it with a tarp.

~~~~

Hearing what Haiku had said to him Wesker crushed the mike in his hand and ended up obilterating the radio then after crushing the radio he had formulated an idea. He knew that Haiku was with a T-Carrier named "Chance" and as far as he knew Haiku somewhat liked him so he decided to use him as bait. "Dr. Fredrick, go fetch Charles Liddel for me, I have something planned for him to lure Haiku to us." Wesker knew that where ever Haiku went Sara would go because she was part of the group and it was uncommon for the group to split just because of one person. 'A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.' Wesker thought as he waited for Dr. Fredrick to retrieve Charles or as Haiku called him "Chance".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:25 am
*he woke up on the floor of the old building and realized that maybe he suffered from heat exhaustion. he stood up and noticed no one was left in the building he rubbed his eye and walked outside to see Sora, Sara, Spine and Haiku near some vehicles. He began to walk over to his bike and he set it up to get closer to them however as he got closer he realized that those vehicles where the 4th divison security detail and the vehicles where known to have surprises in them. "Guys! Be careful with those wehicles, they could be wired with radios, explosives or other dangerous things! Those wehicles are marked as the 4th division security Recon Unit!"he shouted to them as his accent flaring up then stoped about 30 feet from the vehicles to be on the safe side.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 am
"Well the vehicles held a lot of men inside and tried to take Sara and Haiku but Haiku stopped them before they could, Spine is finding the trackers in the cars, Haiku is getting blood off of her and we're just suggesting ways to find Wesker and should've we been worried if those men were 4th division security?" Sora asked then checked to see how progress was going. Unknown to them that there was a special device in the cars that linked to an Umbrella owned satellite which had locked on to the cars and transmitted video feed to the facility Wesker was currently occupying.

~~~

Seeing that Haiku easily took out his men with ease Wesker didn't dwell on it for long because Dr. Fredrick came back with a sixteen year old boy who wore baggy jeans torn at the knees, sneakers, long black sleeve shirt under a neon green tank that adorns the logo "RAWR" In blue. Wore a dog collar and leash for unknown reasons, beanie with bio hazard logo on it. Wesker had wondered why the people bothered to give him clothing if he was just an rat to test on but no matter he needed bait and got the mute teen. "Now to set the bait into the trap, and make sure that the next team has the experimental B.O.W. gas rounds. If they work on the creatures here effectively then the rounds should work on Haiku and possiblely Sara too." Wesker told the scientist who just nodded then left to send out the next team but told them to equip themselves with the specially made gas rounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:12 am
*he left his bike back 30 feet away from the vehicles and walked over to the dead recon soldiers. he looked over the bodies seeing the the armor at least looked the same. he tore the patch off his armor cause velcro was very used full and he replaced it with the patches that were not covered in blood. he looked over the bodies and swiped one of the gas masks cause his was outdated. he played it careful around the vehicles and kept his face down so the video would catch his face. he then walked over after grabing the weapons that the 4th unit used so he could possibly pass as one of them but he still wasn't sure if there was anything watching them but he played it safe.* (Sorry Nicholai worked for for umbrella/tricel, he has some knowledge how security and recon works.)  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:52 pm
Haiku finished, her body still stained in some areas, and plopped comfortably in the sand with a sigh. She glanced over to watch Nicholai,"So, I guess when everyone's finished we can head off?"She questioned as she sat up, dusting sand out of her hair and off her neck, wondering how Chance was doing right about now..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance sat quietly staring at Wesker as though he had been the first person he'd ever seen. Although the teen understood what was being said, well aware he was bait for Haiku, he had trouble remembering her. He glanced up to a computer screen, reading over various information placed before him with little to no interest displayed. Once again he turned to Wesker, swiveling from side to side in a computer chair he'd placed himself upon. Since being here he's only met Wesker on a few brief occasions, all of which he merely bumped into the blond. Now here he sat, obviously somewhat needed in this current scheme to capture this Haiku person. To entertain himself Chance took out his favored boxes of playing cards, placing them on his lap to play. the deck then levitated, shuffled itself and dealt. He looked back to Wesker, as if asking permission before he continued his game of solitaire.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:16 pm
*he looked to haiku as he started to change all the patches on his armor and BDU's so that he looked similiar to the ones that lay dead on the sandy ground. "yeah, when everyone is ready.." he said briefly as he still kept his head down. he smiled at haiku and he was worried about her however he knew that she was far more superior in strength and speed. he came to the conclusion that she could handle herself well and then looked over the others while waiting.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items