Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:11 pm
"Sara, where's Ryu at?" Sora asked just before going into the house, "He's in the house, you'll just have to look for him." Sara replied as she went inside then was followed by Sora, "Thanks," Sora said as she began going to the second floor to look for Ryu to see if he was okay.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:18 pm
User ImageRyu's spirits were lifted when he heard Sora. He smiled and lied back on the bed. "In here. I'm the guy with the bad back." He wished he could relieve the pain just so he could give Sora a hug.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:22 pm
Sora heard where Ryu was and it just so happened to be in the room she was bunking in, Sora went in the room and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey Ryu, bad back huh? Wesker really did a number on you." She said as she gave Ryu a hug then awaited for his reply.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:32 pm
User ImageRyu smiled, and said "Terrible back. I'm surprised it didn't come to me sooner... Wesker totally kicked my a**, but... we beat him. I left him out in the middle of nowhere without a car to spare, and with a combat knife to the shinbone. It'll be a long while before he causes more trouble." He then looked into Sora's eyes. "You have pretty eyes."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Sora looked at Ryu like he was somewhat crazed then put her hand on his forehead, "Are you okay Ryu, or did Wesker hit your head harder than you thought?" Sora asked then added, "Normally when people look at my eyes they get scared and run away from me."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image"I just find them cute. If you have a problem with that, sucks to be you." He then smiled sweetly as he stroked Sora's arm. "I've seen many things that would make you crap your pants. Monsterous abominations, and completely mutilated corpses of children. Nothing scares me anymore."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:54 pm
Sora sharply exhaled and slightly moved away from Ryu when he stroked her arm. "I can tell that nothing scares you anymore, but were you always like that or did something in your life make you that way?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image"Ahh, now that's a story." Ryu rubbed his eyes and prepared to tell Sora a story.
"Well, basically it all started when me and my family were driving to Raccoon City. I was a child at the time. Someone pulled the car over, so I crawled to the trunk through the backseat. I heard my mother and father screaming bloody murder, then some bloody splatters. I crawled up to the backseat just to find a mysterious figure raping my mother's mutilated corpse. I had to learn to fend for myself after that day, so I saw many dead bodies growing up. I never got to make friends because there was no one to talk to." a tear dropped down Ryu's cheek. "Then Wesker saw that I had potential, so he rewarded me with money for the things I had to do for him... so I sold my soul. I've done things that haunt me to this very day! The unbelievable, all just another haunting. After being paid time and time again I could afford to rent a helicopter and get some weapons. In the basement is my armory. It has alot of handguns, but few rifles. I also have another katana down there, fresh from japan."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:17 pm
"Oh my god, what a horrible life!" Sora said as she lightly wiped away Ryu's tear from his face then said, "Hearing that pratically makes mine sound like nothing even happened, all that happened in my life was my obsessive uncle chasing me to have me as his kid. Because of him I was never able to stay at one school long enough to make a friend so I hardly had any friends growing up."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:22 pm
User ImageRyu started tearing up more then he started weeping. "I had a horrible life. I couldn't tell good from evil because no one ever taught me. That is why I showed little remorse for what I had done in the past... I didn't know it was bad." He then turned his head to the side to cover his tears. "I've had a parental figure for only 8 years... Everything Wesker said was right. I had no friends, no family, no life. I have no one to look up to but make-believe characters in fictional stories."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:37 pm
"Wesker's wrong, you do have friends now! There's nothing wrong with looking up to characters in a fictional story." Sora said to Ryu as she held his hand to try to comfort him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:46 pm
User ImageRyu cried and leaned up and hugged Sora, regardless of how much pain he's in. "I can't believe you'd accept me, even after all I've done." He then slowly let go of her and leaned back on his bed. He reached into his satchel and pulled out a book titled "Outlander."
"I've been reading this book for a long time. It's about a boy whose parents left him at a young age. He had to learn how to survive the world, he was a major troublemaker... Later in the book, when the boy reached his teen ages, he met a kind girl, about the same age as him. He liked this girl, but the girl didn't like him because of his troublemaking ways... a year later, the boy gives up his life of crime and realizes what good and evil is... I always thought of this boy as myself, this book is my most prized possession." He then chuckled slightly. "I never finished it."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:59 pm
Sora chuckled a bit thinking how the book reminded her of what Ryu's life was like and what is happening in the present time. "I guess you were too busy to finish it, right?" Sora guessed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:05 pm
User ImageRyu nodded. "Yes. The furthest I've gotten is where the boy... well his name's Arthur. I'm at the point where Arthur and the pretty girl have a heart-to-heart conversation... then Arthur promised her that no matter what force tries to separate them, he will always be there for her." He then smiled sweetly at Sora. "I find it funny that the book's events are much like the events happening right now."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:09 pm
"I was kinda thinking the exact same thing," Sora admitted as she chuckled that it was kinda strange how the events in the book were much like what was happening now of all times.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff