Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:44 pm
Ryu blew off every zombies head within 10 feet off as he ran through the small horde. He then sliced off the final one's head and continued running. He then saw Sora and the russian visitor running towards them. He turned his head back to see if Sara was still alive.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:54 pm
*he continued to peer out the window like he was before and noticed that both Sora and Ryu did very well. he felt bad that they had to do that with out him but gun maintenance was crucial for the next endeavor. he walked to the living room and made certain the that body was in the middle of the room so he could see it when standing near the front door.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:57 pm
"Idiota, pay attention to the enemy, not me!" Sara scolded Ryu as she kept shooting the last of the zombies and was fully aware of a woman and a man heading their way. "I best be on my way, see you again Mr. Azore. Sara bid farewell as she ran off before the two people came near to make her out.

~~~

Sora quickly ran to Ryu to see if he was okay and when she got to him she seen a woman run off which spiked her curiosity, "Ryu, who was that woman with you? Was she the reason why you had to go to the labs?" she questioned hoping for answers.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:58 pm
.:Haiku:.

Off in the distance Haiku lay lazily atop an apartment complex roof, humming softly to herself as the ominous clouds loom eerily overhead. For the past few hours she had listened to the sounds of gunfire and the faint sounds of people speaking to one another, she sighed and sat upright kicking her legs over the edge of the roof to gaze at the street below. "Seems like there are some people left alive...this should be interesting if I were to join the picture now wouldn't it?"She spoke in whisper as she took aim at a wandering undead below and pounced, slicing through easily as she grinned to herself, heading off towards the sounds echoing in the distance. With a few swift turns and bounds over the clusters of undead she caught sight of two people speaking with each other. She stopped suddenly, her Silken hair flowing about her frame as she readjusted her Eyepatch in discomfort and glanced around the perimeter."Well...there's those two and..."She glanced towards the building, "Another within the building. How to do this without being shot at.....Ah well, I'll just have to introduce myself wont I?."She cracked her neck and whisked herself gracefully across the lawn to the duo in front of her."Excuse me?Hello, I'm Haiku...I wasn't aware that there were survivors occupying the city. I haven't spoken to another conscious being in so long, may I tag along?"She gave a small smile and stood in a shy manner, leaning her weight on one leg while the other rested next to its counterpart.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:47 pm
Ryu looked at the strange woman and smiled. "Name's Ryu... And Sora, that woman was... well... no one important, really. My part in the labs have been done." He then turned to Haiku and extended his hand expecting a handshake. "Nice to meet you ^_^"  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:58 pm
Haiku nodded and took the outstretched hand in a pleased yet firm shake."Likewise. So...exactly How long have you been residing in New Raccoon City without my detection?"She nodded her head in the direction of the building, her odd eye still locked with Ryu's."Also, who's on guard within the building, if I'm permitted to know?"She straightened herself out, toying gently with the large sweater's sleeve that adorned her. Although she appeared to them as no more than an innocent woman, Haiku knew that she had no intention of sharing her secret about her appearance to these strangers just yet, that would be for another time she decided, eyes glancing over Sora with a gentle air, taking in her features with a small smile,"Miss Sora, you're quite the beauty, why would you have business in a desolate wasteland such as this if you don't mind my asking?"

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 pm
*he watched this unusual woman appear out of now where and conversed with sora and ryu. in his gut he knew this woman wasn't normal however he didn't want to come off hostile. he then groan as he got a mild headache and he held his head. "must of been all that time upside down." he mumble to himself as he put his USP in it's holster.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:21 pm
"Well the reason why I'm here is because I was following rumors that the person responsible for releasing this virus on New Raccoon City was here." Sora started out while inspecting Haiku to see if she could be trusted and by what she said so far Sora felt that Haiku has the great potential to earn her trust. "But as anyone can tell my search has failed, but I did find people alive and that counts for something." Sora smiled after she got done explaining why she was here then asked, "Haiku, just wondering why are you here?"  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:12 am
*he looked back to the keys to the Ducati and tried not to think about it. he thought about getting the rest of his belongings from the hummer that he was in however he was worried that they would have been taken cause of the other survivors that lurked around the city. he had hard time figuring that he should check or not cause he still wasn't a hundred percent better yet.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:14 pm
Haiku's gentle smile faded slightly as she began to explain her predicament."Well I'm after someone, most likely the same person you're looking for..."She paused, pulling her hair up into a messy bun and sighing. After which she cocked her head genlty and gave Sora a questioning gaze."Are you by any chance familiar with the name Albert Wesker? My researching has come to the conclusions that he's most likely responsible for this city's current situation...and I'm here to stop him and The Umbrella Corperation..It's their fault I'm this way.."She mumbled the last part as she kicked at the ground uncomfortable with where the conversation was headed.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:27 pm
Hearing that name Sora's face turned estatic as if she remembered something she should have, "That's it! I've forgotten that guy's name the rumors I've been following have mentioned that Wesker guy! Sora exclaimed and smacked herself on the head for forgetting that vital piece of information. "How could I forget something like that!? Its like forgetting the most simpliest tast," She got onto herself then noted that she heard Haiku say something about it being Umbrella's fault that she's that way, "Haiku if you don't mind me asking what do you mean when you said 'It's their fault I'm this way'?  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:37 pm
Haiku's eyes slightly widened, wishing she hadn't said anything. Dropping her head she sighed, glancing up at Sora touching her eye patch with a sad expression on her face."See this eye patch? I lost my eye during my fourteenth escape attempt...I wasn't strong enough to take them out, and This is only one of many scars hidden under this sweater.."She gave a small, innocent smile before continuing,"At the age of Four or so I lived in an orphanage for three months until someone from Umbrella found me. I couldn't understand then, to me it seemed as though I would have a new home...sadly I was mistaken. My 'new home' had turned out to be a bio-weaponry facility inside the hive, where I had been tested on and injected with various viruses since then. I had tried to escape many times, only to be taken out via tasers and tranquilizers....Me and Wesker....we had been close during our stay, almost like siblings if you will...but at some point he changed. He became more violent towards people...I knew then I had to get out. At fourteen I finally escaped, I asked him to follow but as you can see he declined, now he wants me dead and vice versa. I blame Umbrella for the warped mind he has become...and for the monster I am today"She spoke quietly as tears formed along the rim of her eye, but dissipated just as quickly. She brought her hand up and extended her nails, sharp as daggers with a bluish-green tint to them."I hardly feel human nowadays..."

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:55 pm
"That's kinda the same way I feel with my Las Plagas." Sora said as she looked at her Los Illuminados birthmark on her right wrist. "Thanks to my uncle I'm infected with the parasite and it caused my eyes to turn red among other things which I'm surprised no one seemed to notice." then looked at Haiku's extended nails and felt sorry for Haiku that her life was literally a living hell.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:55 pm
*he grabbed the keys to the Ducati that was from the intruder. he opened the front door and looked to the three and nodding then he almost stopped dead in his tracks as he saw haiku remembering her from one of the escape attempts. he wasn't the one that harmed her in the escape however he had to chase her down a corridor on the one attempt that succeeded. he looked to his uniform and realized he might be a dead man standing. he was paranoid.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:05 pm
Haiku disarmed herself and smiled, extending her hand to Sora. "Glad to know someone else understands....."She then turned to nod at the previously unknown man, catching sight of his uniform she frowned slightly, turning back to Sora."I knew him before.....he was with Them.Are you sure we can trust him?"Her voice became slightly deeper and she jerked her head in his direction with a small glare."I'm sorry your name escapes me at the moment but why are you helping her? or are you a spy for Umbrella, come to take us down much like you'd hunt me, like a mere dog?"She locked her gaze on him, waiting for an answer, prepared to run if any danger arose. She may have been weaker then, but the fear of that uniform still haunted her, preventing her from standing her ground against any who wore it.

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff