Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Twilight Town (Read Updated Rules) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:09 pm
Yua nodded and following behind him. Her naive and curious eyes traveled around, looking for anything that interested her. Which was sort of odd for her. Her eyes had never had so much life to them before. The lifeless quality that they once had to them was nearly gone. And was replaced with an alive golden glow. "What's that...?", Yua asked, stopping her footsteps. She pointed to a train that was passing by them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:33 pm
As the female keyblader pushes open the doors, a new thought occurs to her. What if she never finds Van? What if she's been searching all this time for nothing? She shakes her head violently as if to force the thoughts from her mind. 'No. That cat told me to look here. As questionable his information is, I can't ignore it. Van's here. He has to be.'
With renewed hope, Arisumei begins the climb up to the clock tower. She even dares to smile.
She doesn't expect to find a young man already sitting atop the high tower, staring off into the sunset. And he isn't a local. No, he can't be. Not when he appears identical to her missing partner.  

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 pm
*hears steps of a person*...a girl...*mumbles* so she has that familiar aura....*out loud but in confusion*...hi?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 pm
When he turns around to face her fully, Arisumei has to blink, because she can hardly believe what she's seeing. Now that she can see his face, she knows for sure. This is Van. There is no denying it. Yet his eyes tell her that this person has no idea who she is. She nearly bursts out laughing in shock, but instead, she pastes a smile on her face.
"Hi! I'm Arisumei!"

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 pm
*hesitates*...my name is ...Xanov....hi Arisumei  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:56 pm
'Don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't--DARN IT!' Arisumei turns away from the young man that calls himself Xanov in order to better conceal her tears, but she guesses that it's a lost cause. She laughs: it is a sad, bitter sound.
"I guess this is what I get for looking for so long, huh? He doesn't remember me. He doesn't even remember himself. Maybe it would have been better if I hadn't found him..." She is speaking to herself. She does not care if Xanov hears or not. It doesn't matter, anyway, not when he doesn't even remember who she is.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:06 pm
*goes int a trance* Risu why are you crying..*trace breaks* ...what did i just said....*hesitates but jumps off building* Firaga Flash *a blinding light flashes then lands on ground*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:26 pm
Arisumei, also known as Risu, freezes. 'My nickname...Van...!'
"Wait!" she shouts, but it is already too late. Xanov is already on the ground, rapidly making his way back into town. Risu sighs. "It's a good thing I packed light. Otherwise this would be a lot harder."
Risu positions herself on the edge of the tower and closes her eyes in concentration. 'Weightless, I'm weightless, this world's gravity will not pull me down, I can fly,' she chants internally. 'Wind, please don't let me fall...!' Risu jumps off the clock tower, opens her eyes, and smiles. Instead of plummeting to her death, she is hovering over the station plaza.
What Risu has just used is a spell that enhances her ability to glide, allowing her to remain airborne for longer periods of time. It's only a temporary spell, but she hopes it will be enough to catch up to Xanov.
Grinning, she takes off, once again in pursuit of the partner she lost.

pinnedbutterflywings

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 am
*stops and looks at where Yua's pointing*
"Hmm, a train. Do you know what a train is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:03 pm
Yua shook her head. "Nu-uh...what is a train...?", she asked curiously, dropping her arm back to her side. Her golden eyes glancing up at Naruk before staring after the train. She watched it as it went off into the distance. To her, it did look kind of odd. But that was just because she'd never seen one before, among many other things.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:48 am
"Well, a train is something you and a lot of other people ride to get to another place real quick. They go to these places called stations, where you can get off or on. Of course you normally have to pay to get on one. But it's a lot faster then going somewhere on foot."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 am
"Oh...okay...", Yua said, looking away from the train. It was too far away to see now. It had been moving pretty fast anyways. "Could we...ride the train sometime...before we leave again?", she asked, looking up at Naruk. Yua knew they'd leave again, if she wouldn't just disappear by herself. The possibility somewhat scared her. But for now, she should just explore this town.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm
*looks at Yua*
"Sure, I think I've still got some money. It'll be faster to explore with a train anyway. But first, the clock tower. Come on, it's not too far away now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:28 pm
Yua nodded. Riding the train was something she was looking forward to, though she didn't understand the feeling. After a few more minutes of walking, they reached the Clock Tower. "Tall...", Yua said, looking up at it. She'd passed it earlier...had it really been this huge all along? "But it's pretty....how do we get up there...?" She pointed to the top of it.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:22 am
"Well, there are many ways. Personallly I'd say take the stairs, or elevator if it has one."
*opens doors at the base of the tower*
"Hmm, looks like it's only stairs. Well, come on"
*starts up steps*  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out