Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dollars.

Back to Guilds

There are no restrictions or rules. You just have to say that you're a part of the Dollars. 

Tags: Durarara!!, Dollars, Ikebukuro, DRRR!!, Anime 

Reply The Ikebukuro Dollars.
Fan Art contest (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soccer4liife

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 pm
multi-cosplay
mahdieh360
Nemuru_Rain
kridnor

2) Can be anything from Durarara ( favorite pairing, yaoi yuri, something funny, etc) except hentai

Haha, did you read this, Mahdieh360...? 'xD

lol, oops i think i missed it, will it still count or am i disqualified? haha sorry**

your disqualified, sorry

unless you draw and submit a durarara fanart drawing in.... let see its 9:26 here so 3:04 minutes your good

oh ok, well actually im not gonna draw anymore but thanks! maybe next time  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:52 pm
User Image
DeviantArt Link

So, it's 10:52 pm here in the Pacific time zone. I hope this isn't too late. I know the fan art announcement said the contest ends at 12:00 am. Well, if it is too late, oh well. sweatdrop I started drawing this on a whim two days ago and I decided to actually finish and color it. It was inspired by the part where Izaya was thinking which playing cards represented the characters and he thought that the King represented Shizuo. Anyways, hope you guys like it even if it turns out to be too late. Any comments will be greatly appreciated. biggrin

Also, sorry the image is so large. sad I don't really have the time to upload a smaller version.  

EiennoKuragari

kridnor
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:09 pm
EiennoKuragari
User Image
DeviantArt Link

So, it's 10:52 pm here in the Pacific time zone. I hope this isn't too late. I know the fan art announcement said the contest ends at 12:00 am. Well, if it is too late, oh well. sweatdrop I sort of drew this one on a whim. It was inspired by the part where Izaya was thinking which playing cards represented the characters and he thought that the King represented Shizuo. Anyways, hope you guys like it even if it turns out to be too late. Any comments will be greatly appreciated. biggrin

Also, sorry the image is so large. sad I don't really have the time to upload a smaller version.

no problem,

your still in the time slot,  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:10 pm
mahdieh360
multi-cosplay
mahdieh360
Nemuru_Rain
kridnor

2) Can be anything from Durarara ( favorite pairing, yaoi yuri, something funny, etc) except hentai

lol, oops i think i missed it, will it still count or am i disqualified? haha sorry**

your disqualified, sorry

unless you draw and submit a durarara fanart drawing in.... let see its 9:26 here so 3:04 minutes your good

sorry for the double post but multi-cosplay is me, I forgot that I was on the wrong account, lol  

kridnor
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Soccer4liife

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:47 am
kridnor
mahdieh360
multi-cosplay
mahdieh360
Nemuru_Rain
kridnor

your disqualified, sorry

sorry for the double post but multi-cosplay is me, I forgot that I was on the wrong account, lol

Its ok! sorry again. can we have another drawing contest next time??  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 pm
man, good competition. I'm not winning, but I liked seeing everybodies art!!! ^_^  

OuranBleachVamp

Soccer4liife

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:16 pm
yay! everybody is talented!  
The Ikebukuro Dollars.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff