Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:09 pm
"that cryustal can only be used by one pure, but that's all I know. As for where we're headed the place we're headed to is filled with creatures and beings that want me and others dead."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:45 am
Aeris looked at the white crystal, she could see her reflection in it. "Umm, I dont think I should be trusted with this, heh heh, I might break it, and it looks really expensive, heh heh." She looked at the crystal again, "By the way, who wants you dead?" she glanced at Shuyin.  

TacoGirl133

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:12 am
"Well Sayo I know you have not a drop of fear against what we should face across from this portal right?"Taking her hand looking into her eyes smiling. then lets go first" Zeramir takes Sayo in his arms and jumps through the portal with no hesitation.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:29 pm
"You won't break it turst me," Shuyin walked over to Aeris and put hsi arms around her," Everyone but I'll protect you you can trust me," he looked into her eyes.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

TacoGirl133

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:16 am
Aeris blushed. "heh heh, okay" She looked down at her feet in embarrasment. 'lets get going, k?" She pulled Shuyin's arm as she headed toward the portal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:28 pm
Sayo looked towards the crystal for a quick moment knowing that she for sure wasn't the purest one out of them all. Her blood tainted hands were too tainted for something so pure, and though the stains were long gone the weight of the nights and missions in which she spilt blood haunted her hands and burdened her back.

Suddenly before Sayo could protest to anything Zeramir was going to do she was swept up and brought through the portal. Once on the other side Sayo looked at Zeramir.

"For a moment there I thought you'd go pick up Miss Innocent over there,"she said quietly as she also motioned for him to let go, "You have an interesting taste in women Zeramir."  

Raelin Li

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:42 pm
Shuyin was surprised at her wanting to go so eagerly he picked her up off the ground and jumped into the portal holding her tightly yet saftely in his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:26 am
Zeramir smiled at Sayo and stroked her face softly and gently looking into her eyes."...Sayo...I did it to make you jealous my lady...I know inside that stong body and angry face, there is a sweet woman with a nice heart that needs attention...and I won't die until I bring it out from you" Zeramir closed his eyes, his face was so close to Sayos that he could feel her breath. When Zeramir moved closer Aeris and Shuyin came through the portal and Zeramir opend his eyes and Zera backed up a little and took his hand back before a kiss could happen. After this he took one of her hands and whispered into her ear."...Maybe later...we could talk..."After this Zeramir let her hand go, backed up and saw Shuying Hold Aeris."hmmm I see you've gotten aquainted"Smiling at the couple but inside still wanting to have a moment with Sayo.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:27 pm
Shuyin looked at him while still holding Aeris," What," he remembered and set her down and went completely red in the face, "umm Aeris If it wouldn't be a problem could I speak to you privately later on," he whispers in her ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:34 am
Every shred of humor that Zeramir could have had dissapeared as soon as he heard a rustling on the grass as if something was running around them or towards them."I guess we will have to leave the mushy stuff to another century..."Said while looking at Shuyin. The mage moved in front of Sayo in a protective maner while making his huge scythe appear in front of him and taking it in his right hand."So Shuyin...you know more about this place than us so...how about telling us what we are up against here?"  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:14 am
Shuyin drew his sword and stood ready," well either it's a Shadow-kin, or," he looked around at where they had landed," kuralna neither one's pretty but Shadow-kin aren't much of a chalage but they hunt in packs: Kurlna's on the other hand a a chalange but Hunt alone, and depending on their age determins how strong they are."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:53 pm
Sayo looked towards Zeramir and shook her head, "And I thought I was the one protecting you.."she said softly as she unsheathed her fans. The mushy stuff wasn't her thing at the moment. Oddly enough, she was happy this new foe had come along, she feared that her an Zeramir might have become too close in that moment.

It was not that she didn't like him, the man had this certain charm to him that she herself could not deny fully. She smiled a little and sighed, 'Though it seems like he can handle himself, I wouldn't want to be hindered by love again..'she thought to herself. But the question was: Was she really being hindered?  

Raelin Li

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:25 pm
"Well Shuyin thanks for the beasts character lesson but I was hoping for more info." Two huge beasts came out from each side of the party's bushes. One with a Red dogs head and blue cats body and the other with a blue cats head and a red dogs body. Bothe had huge claws but their capabilities in battle were still to be seen. Zeramir took a good look at both and then said. "Chimeras..."The beasts were no smaller than 14 feet tall on their feet. Zeramir dissapeared his scythe and took his coat off dissapearing it also, the same went for his glasses and the band that tied his hair."No human weapon is going to kill such a beast...and remember this...the cat is agile as the dog is strong."The beasts both punced at the party. Zeramir put his hands to the side before this then said."Scudus di lumina!"He put his hands on the floor and a white shield protected them from the pounce reflecting the chimeras back."Death Squad!...Attack..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:09 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Raelin Li

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:27 pm
Shuyin looked at the best Sayo had stuck and swung his blade at it mercilessly slahsing it's throat open and rendering it dead. "Damn these things shouldn't even be in this area, fact is theses things shouldn't even exist in this world at all," Shuyin began to look around for anyother trouble, he felt something big," s**t," he looked around for the source," GET DOWN NOW!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff