Reply Role Play
The Chaotic Blood [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:08 pm
Zach feels the cuts along his body but ignores them. Unfortunately, the girl moved just out of range and his scythe slashes through the ground. But then he smiles. "You still will pay." He says as he lands, spinning around and jumping towards the other girl. Shadowy tendrils climb out of the slice in the ground and wrap around the water girl's leg. Being made of shadow, they are almost impossible to cut  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:19 pm
Eureka turned to her new friend."It's OK.I won't let you get hurt."She turned to the bone.Her gaze became rough and scary.Water surrounded her.She forced it forward toward the bone.Then she blew one breath,and the water froze.She took the dagger and stabbed through the glaicer.She hoped that she hit him.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:19 pm
Alice got mad and threw at him a dagger headed at his neck. "Let her go you Bone!" She shouted at him. She ran towards the bone ready to attack. "It's fine I can take a hit." Alice said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:21 pm
(Can I post as Chihiro even though you didn't put her profile up yet?)  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:24 pm
~Lucia turned to leave, then heard a shout. Alarmed, she turned back and walked quickly towards the shout, taking her sword off of her back as she did so, hoping that she wouldn't have to use it.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:25 pm
(yes mini. Im sorry. I barely have time to post replies. LOL)

Zach smiles as the tendrils pull the water caster back and down to the ground. Slowly dragging her towards the large crack in the ground from which they came out of. "You wish to save her ice user. Then help me with something and I will let her go." Zach laughs as the tendrils stop pulling, waiting for the order to continue.

raozspaz

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:27 pm
Quinn laughs silently at the Bone's stupidity, he thinks to himself, Should I be dead? He laughs silently at that to, Of course not. He stands up grabbing his axe and thinking, Where would hurt that Bone most? He smiles, swinging the axe between his legs.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:29 pm
Eureka paused."What do you want?And don't pull any funny stuff."She held the dagger."Or it's off with your head!"  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:33 pm
Alice saw the what she thought dead knight hit the bone. "Wow he is not dead?" She said and looked at the bone. "What do you need help with?" She asks.

Chi went into the forest and saw the demon lord, Zach fighting some other she decided to watch for now until he needed help.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:34 pm
Zach laughs and hears the knight move. With one quick fluent motion, Zach spins his scythe and blocks the axe. "Move again and I will be taking a body with me." Zach says to the knight. He then turns to look back at the ice user. "I want the princess. Now. Do that, and all of you will go free with your lives."  

raozspaz

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:34 pm
~Lucia reached the place of the commotion and stopped dead in her tracks. Looking around at everyone, he eyes stayed on Zach and she dropped her sword, stunned.
'You're...you're...' She stuttered.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:40 pm
Eureka frowned."I can't do that.But can I do anything else?"She dropped the sword,letting it melt.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:41 pm
Alice tryed to get free. "Protect the princess dont you worry about me." She said and smiled softly.

Chi jumped down from the trees. "Ah it is the princess." She said and smiled. "Looks like she was being stupid and ran right into a trap." She said and looked at the princess.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:43 pm
Zach noticed the princess approach the area and a sadistic smile appeared on his face. "Well well. It looks like I wont need your help after all." Zach's scythe touches the ground and a massive black rune surrounds the princess. The rune has five circles on it and a massive black and purple sword falls from the sky, stabbing into each one. "She is ours now." A barrier is formed around the swords, trapping the princess inside. "And there is nothing you can do, unless you can kill me." Zach frees the water user and raises his scythe back on his shoulder, jumping over to stand in between all three of them and the sword barrier.

[Alice was caught by Zach's earlier attack O.O She cant move]  

raozspaz

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:46 pm
~Shaking, Lucia bent to pick up her sword. She looked around her, and placed her hand on the barrier.
No!
She was trapped.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas