Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Pain's Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:33 pm
goro stands still and does one hand sign"shadow possession jutsu"a shadow started to head towards zombis feet  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:35 pm
When the shadow touches Zomb he turns into a log and is nowhere in sight.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:36 pm
goro closed his eyes and they went completely yellow and started to look around  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:38 pm
Under him a voice is heard "Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique" He bursts from under ground attempting to bury Goro under the Earth up to his neck.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm
Goro quickly jumped and stared into his eyes attempting to use a visual genjutsu  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Zomb looks at him directly in the eyes not relizing what has happened.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:44 pm
Pain watches the match intentively. "Hmm, these two are interesting. Strategic, skilled, and quick. Just right for my students." Pain thought to himself while he watched the battle unfold.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:49 pm
"now ur under my genjutsu.."he said as the room went black and a giant demon tried to chase you around
(all in genjutsu)  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:52 pm
Zomb saw the Demon and broke into a sweat. He thought to him self this is genjutsu. I can break this then hit him with my own technique but how.... He shivers then he remembered his training accident. He focused on the pain that still lingered from the ingery attempting to break the Illusion with pain.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:55 pm
Goro notice zomb trying to break out of the genjutsu"nows the time"he does a single hand sign"shadow possession jutsu"a shadow headed straight for zomb's feet  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:57 pm
Zomb managed to break the genjutsu but now he was stuck in the shadow possession "Ugh....W-what is this" He tries to move but fails. "Some sort of Genjutsu?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm
"haha not genjutsu,ninjutsu"goro saw a whole behind him from his attack attempt earlier and jumps back forcing zomb to jump back  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:03 pm
Zomb can't help but jump into the hole.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:08 pm
Goro released the shadow possession once zomb fell in the hole then fell on one knee exhausted from using so much chakra"huff...huff...u done yet?"  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:11 pm
Zomb gets up "Heh. Whew! Lucky me that hole wasn't deep. I think I cand do one more jutsu!" He makes a Boar and a Tiger hand sign "My newest jutsu! I resiliently learned it!"
(He'll fail)  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces