Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:10 pm
"Nah its fine. I can pay." Skye didn't want her to pay for him. He was capable and he wished he had now added my treat to the dinner invitation earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:14 pm
Lyle sighed and frowned as she put her wallet away. She really did hate when others paid for her, and wished that she could pay. "Ok, fine, but next time I'm paying." She slightly mumbled with a pout.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:09 pm
Skye chuckled, he thought she was cute pouting. "Alright... Its a deal." He smiled and stood about to put a tip down. He thought about asking Lyle if she wanted to do the tip. He decided not to and put down some money.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:51 pm
Lyly started to smile again. She was glad that he agreed to her paying next time, or else she might have to pout some more about it until she got her way. That, or just give him the puppy dog eyes. Those two things normally worked on her friends and her parents. She stood up and watched him hesitate about putting down a tip. A small smile played on her face as she started to walk away from the table slowly.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:59 pm
He went to the register and payed their bill. It actually wasn't too much for what they got. He opened the door for her and they were back on the street. "So where too now?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:50 am
Lyle smiled and blushed again after Skye had held open the door for her again. Will I ever going to get use to that? She wondered as she stood there and looked around. It was getting pretty late, but she didn't mind. She loved the dark. Especially when she could see a lot better than humans. "Hm, I say we go this way." Lyle said as she started walked to her left. She didn't know where she was going, but it was like her feet were leading her somewhere. Maybe some sort of wolf instinct again?  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:44 am
Skye smiled and followed her. "This way it is then." he wanted to keep talking but didn't know what to ask or say. So he didn't, he was afraid of sounding stupid or something.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:47 am
Lyle nibbled on her bottom lip as silent awkwardness started to attack them. So, she decided she would start to talk first, plus, she wanted to know a little more about Skye. She smiled before asking. "So, what's your favorite animal?" Hers was obvious because of being a wolf, she loved wolves. Her favorite fairy tales and stories were about werewolves, only because they were not accurate and they made her laugh.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:54 am
"Ummm...." Skye had to think. His first thought was wolf but that was wrong. Or was it. He did like wolves it was the shifting ones he hated. Or he was taught to hate. But he really couldn't think of one. "Not sure... never really thought about it." He ran through a list in his head of animals, but couldn't think of any he would call a favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:31 pm
"Oh, I can understand not being able to choose a favorite. All creatures are great. My favorite is the wolf. They are so majestic and wonderful." She replied with a wide smile. Of course she thought wolves were wonderful becuase she was one.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:44 pm
"Yeah they are.... not sure if their my favorite though." Skye smiled. He didn't know why but he thought she would say wolf. Just something about her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:12 pm
Lyle smiled and nodded. "I love wolves, they are so cool. I love how they can see well in the dark, and how they can run free through the woods." She was so energetic now that she was talkfing about wolves. Well, more like tlaking about herself.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:16 pm
Skye chuckled, "Anything else?" He asked. He loved hearing her talk and her energy. He even liked her passion, even though it was on wolves but he couldn't blame her for that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:37 pm
Lyle slightly blushed after realizing how energetic she seemed. "Well, they have exraordinary senses, and I also heard that they are loyal to their pack." She added with a shy smile. She hoped that he wouldn't be smart enough to think that she was actually a wolf. If he did, she could just say that she researched all about them.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:40 pm
"Yeah I've heard that." Skye smiled. "You really love wolves don't you?" He asked. He was starting to like them more and more now.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff