Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Light My Way to the Afterlife (closed now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Yes
  No
  Have some gold
View Results

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:00 pm
Keichi looked up the staircase as he took back his candelabra. He did have an almost comic look of surprise on his face. The ghost simply couldn't decide wether to be happy that a mystery was solved or wholly pissed because the staff obviously knew he had died but no one had even bothered to see that he had a proper burial. And besides that, how was the body even still recognizable. "You saw my body upstairs? It wasn't a skeleton if that?"

The candle flames shot upward a notch, looking more like miniature torches than candles. There was definately a puzzle here, had he been under a spell or something? He could have sworn there was no such thing, but until it happened to him, he would also have sworn that ghosts weren't real. Yet here he was. Something was definately wrong here, and he felt rather stupid for the thought that his death was anything but accidental. Who would have possibly hated him enough to do this to him?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:42 pm
"I didn't see any decay at all. It's kinda strange," Sakurai said, shrugging. "It looked like you were sleeping instead of dead. I'd bring the body down for you to see if I wasn't afraid of it accidentally breaking." Sometimes perfectly preserved bodies, if that Keichi's body was preserved, were fragile and can break even at the slightest touch. It wasn't likely, in this case, but Sakurai didn't want to take any chances.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 pm
Keichi was silent a long moment, his gaze locked on the staircase. He still didn't believe his ears. The candelabra's flames flickered and threatened to go out. Who had done this to him? Why leave his body to be found in the servants quarters? He drifted up a few steps and was stopped by the inability to ascend any higher. Anger flashed across his face and the flames burned higher. He turned and drifted slowly back down. "Thank you for finding me. Anything that I own is yours if you want it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 am
"Actually, there isn't much that I want at the moment except to help you," Sakurai said. "This case isn't over yet. We can give up if we know for sure that there's no way to get you back. From the looks of your body looking perfectly preserved, I'd say there's some progress." With that, he smiled quite positively, though there was a little doubt in his heart.

It's so far unknown why or how Keichi's body showed no sign of decay, but that fact alone probably meant that bringing him back to life was possible. Looks like things are lightening up to them, but solving this case wasn't going to be easy. Oh great. Now he's thinking like one of those detectives shown on TV.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 pm
Keichi looked thoughtfully up the stairs. Perfectly preserved? This was sounding more and more like something from a story. "Preserved? Like a mummy? Or asleep?" Surely he hadn't simply been asleep for 50 years. He must look ancient. It would be hard to reconcile how young he felt with the body of a 70 year old body.
Wouldn't it be better in that case if he remained as he was? The ghost looked at Sakurai. "This isn't a joke?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:04 pm
Sakurai shook his head. "I wouldn't joke in a situation this serious," he said. "Besides, I have a hard time believing it as well. The only times I hear of preserved bodies would be in mummy expeditions." From what he recalled, the only case in which a mummy looked asleep was with a little girl named Rosalia Lombardo. But her body had some kind of discoloration to show that she was deceased. Keichi's body showed no sign of decay whatsoever.

That was the weird part. Keichi was no mummy, from the way he looked. He only looked as if he was sleeping or recently dead. Something was terribly wrong. This all seemed like some kind of set up mystery. An untouched body just laying around in some place where a ghost could find it, a frightened teenager stumbling across the haunted house, and the fact that no one knows what's going on just makes an ideal mystery story. And those kinds of stories are supposed to be fiction.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:57 am
((Sorry my laptop died and I just got a new one. It's so sweet. I'll be posting after work))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:24 pm
(Okay.)  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:29 pm
Keichi looked at his visitor for a long moment and then gazed up the stairs. "What do you propose we do now?" Granted there was very little he could do. He couldn't ascend the staircase. The ghost looked faintly annoyed at his inability to go up those stairs and see for himself. Sakurai had no reason to lie to him, but that didn't stop him from wanting to go see for himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:58 pm
"I have a relative who lives around here who's interested in ghosts," Sakurai said after thinking about what he could do. "I'll probably tell her about the problem. I won't say anything about you, but I'll give her a similar story." She could probably help them further solve the problem.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:25 pm
Keichi frowned as he thought this over. Did he really want someone else poking around his house? Sakurai was all right but he wasn't sure he could trust anyone else. But his body was upstairs and it would be nice to have a proper burial if nothing else. Who knows, she might be able to help. If he didn't like her, no one said he'd have to be visible. Or even close by. The ghost also didn't want to upset his new friend. "She can come." He finally said with a short nod.
((the color thing doesnt like me tonite))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:49 pm
Sakurai's eyes brightened now. "Great! You won't be disappointed," he said excitedly. "I bet she'll even be able to bring you back to life." Now he made a note to visit his relative as soon as possible and tell her what the problem was. He could hardly believe that he was going to ask her for help. He once thought she was just plain crazy.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm
((I'm sorry I'm at a loss of what to say sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm
(It's no problem.)  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:17 pm
Keichi couldn't help but smile at Sakurai's enthusiasm Even managed a small chuckle. "Well I've probably taken up enough of your time for one day, rather night."

There was alot he needed to think over. It was a given that he would like to have his own body back again, but did he really need outside help? He fidgeted a little bit, when his guest left he intended to try to get up those stairs to see for himself.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff