Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:10 am
Doll heard the foot steps and got up quickly. Why hadn’t she felt them here before? “I will hide in a better place…” she said, pushing up against the wall. Doll slowly oozed into the shadows of the room. Now she was everywhere and anywhere in this room. Seeing who had come to visit perked her interest. But she said nothing. She silently watched from no where and everywhere.

“I need you…to pop my rib back in,” she said with a gasp. Arc grabbed Toby’s free hand and placed in onto her chest, “I know it’s weird…”she said, and blushed with the awkwardness of it all,”…just….push until you hear it pop back in. I’d do it myself…but I just can’t…”she sighed, looking away. Even if she was blind, she still had the mannerisms of an embarrassed girl.

((I've actually had to have someone do this for me....*mumbles*))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:35 am
Sora was watching the furur walk around her room. "Well the main reason Im here is for this" he slapped her. "that was for the last time I was here. And this is the new formula to try and control you." he said bringing out a syringe. Sora quickly thought of something and grabbed the syringe and stuck it in the fururs arm. "You will leave and stop trying to control us." She said. After he left. "Doll I think its time to go. Lets go see Toby and Arc."  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:55 pm
User ImageTobias didn't expect it to be a rib so high up. Then again, it was constricting her breathing, so it would have to be. He suddenly didn't want to do it anymore, the awkwardness of having to touch her chest being enough to make him freeze up. Luckily, she couldn't see him blushing. Arc held Tobias' hand where he was supposed to push. He was still for a moment, not wanting to push too hard and hurt her. "Ok, here I go, Arc!" he said taking a breath. He gently began to push his palm into her chest. Nothing. Tobias narrowed his eyes, and went for it one more time. The boy pushed, this time twisting his wrist to realign it and finally, he heard the magic sound. He snatched his hand back and looked at it, as if he'd shot lightning from it for the first time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:47 pm
Doll returned to they physical world, “Well aren’t you spicy child,” she smiled slightly. “Oh no…we should wait. Arc has planned it to the letter. It will be first thing in the morning, before breakfast. That way it’ll be easier to get away,” she said.

Arc quickly shot up after it was all over. She was just as embarrassed as he was, but it had to be done. “T-Thank you…” she said quietly, turning away from the two. She sat on her bed, holding her fist tightly to her chest. It was sore, but not in pain anymore. But still! She curled her legs in, her dress laid out like a fan in front of her and behind her. She stared at her knees, are face a bright red, her wings straight up, a sigh of rushing emotion. “E-Eh, you really helped me out there! Huh, thanks…”  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image"Uh...yeah. No problem, Arc. Not like I had a choice, y'know?" he said still staring at his hand. Why was that so hard for him? Tobias wasn't scared of Arc. Wasn't afraid to touch her. Maybe their relationship had changed in the last hour or so. Little did Tobias know, that it had. For in his heart of hearts, subconsciously, those feelings were always buried deep inside him. The doctor had just found a way to dig them up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:25 pm
Noah ran up to her mother, a book in his hand. He jumped up onto her bed and went up to her, “Mommy, Mommy! Read this to me!” he said with a smile.

Arc was a bit shocked at this, she smiled sadly at her son. She was able to see a persons aura because of their spirit. But objects like books didn’t have that. She knew it was there, she could feel it. But she could only feel the paper in the book, not what was on it. So to her it was just a bunch of blank pages. “I’m sorry Noah…I can’t read that story to you…”she waved a hand in front of her eyes to prove her point. But she held her son in her arms, laying on her bed, book in hand. “But maybe…you can read the pictures to me…” she sighed.

Noah frowned, the pictures in this book didn’t tell a story at all. He wanted the real story! He looked over at Toby, frowning a little, “Well he can see, right!?” he said.

Arc laughed, “Yes, yes he can. But you don’t need to disturb Toby with such matters…” she said, opening the book up blindly.

“No I wanna read this book! It’s my birthday, remember? You never read to me…” he mumbled, his tail and ears curled back.

Arc looked about, not sure what to say. She looked Toby’s way, “C-Could you maybe read this?” she pleaded.

Noah smiled, grabbing the book and holding it up, “Come’ ere come on! We’ll read it on the bed!” he said like a puppy. He patted the space beside Arc for him to sit. This caused a slight rose color to form on Arc’s cheeks. She was still affected by the rib thing….

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:54 pm
User ImageTobias was about to leave and pack his things for the never ending trip ahead, but Noah insisted that they read a book. Arc certainly couldn't read. So the boy turned to Tobias. At first he was about to say no as Arc did, but Noah wore them down. "Ok ok kid! Calm down!" Tobias laughed taking the book. He sat, opening it up to the first page. Tobias began to read to the mother and son, and by the time he was finished, the child had fallen fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:12 pm
Arc smiled as Toby read the story, he was kind at heart. She knew that, but it was still shocking to see that Noah had that kind of affect on him. Toby sat down beside them and began to read. His reading voice was a soothing one, Arc closed her eyes to listen, the pictures in the book coming alive in her head. She smiled. This was what every child deserved. Someone to read a book to them, just those simple pleasures is all it took to make a childhood happy. But because of this place…Arc was never able to be the mother she wanted to be. That’s why they needed to get out. Because if they didn’t…who knows what could happen.

Finally, they book had ended, Arc opened her eyes to see that her son had fallen asleep on her lap. She smiled down at him like any mother would, petting his head, and pushing back a strain of hair that fall to his face. “Funny how simple things can be the most memorable thing in a Childs life. I know that Noah will remember this the most from this place, “she beamed. Arc slowly took Noah off her lap, and moved him under the covers of her bed. She tucked him in and slowly slide off the bed. She kissed her son on the cheek, petting him before turning back to Toby. She smiled up at him kindly, “Thank you for reading to him, Tobias,” she beamed, but quickly covered her mouth with her hands. She never called him Tobias for a reason, not because Toby was more childish. No, it was because Tobias was his name and to Arc…it felt so strange to call him by his full name. She blushed and averted her eyes from his direction. “Sorry…”

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:38 am
User ImageTobias read the story as best he could. He never thought he was the smartest person. He knew he had a lot of common sense though. Truth was, Tobias was actually pretty smart. He could read very well. Now that Noah was asleep, he could easily leave and return to his room. He needed to pack his things for tomorrow. Not only that, but prepare himself for the break out. He hadn't used his alchemy in a few days. Tobias had to get back into the habit of using it. They never liked him using his abilities too much. Electricity was a dangerous thing. It was better described as lightning. If it was dangerous outside, it was more than that inside a building.

As he was leaving, Arc thanked him. But she didn't just thank him though. No, there was much sincerity in it. Not that she never was. But what made her gratitude so much different was that she called him Tobias. Not Toby, but Tobias. Tobias himself couldn't remember if she'd ever called him that in the past. But it didn't matter to him. She covered her mouth as if she'd said something evil. Tobias simply shook his head and then scratched it. "U-Um...don't worry about it, Arc. That's my name, after all. You just never call me by it! Night!" he whispered. He looked up at her once more before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:14 pm
"Thank you." Sora said smiling and bowing slightly. "But we wont leave the prison tonight but can we at least go to the upper levels? Im sick of seeing and hearing this crap all night again." she said and was about to head out.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:51 pm
User ImageTobias stood at the closed door for a moment, letting the situation sink in. For some reason, it didn't seem real for a second. But Tobias knew for a fact that it was. Finally, he walked away from the door and back to his room. As soon as he got in, he began packing his things in a duffle bag which usually held junk. Tobias wasn't going to need it.

All he needed was clothes. So he packed as many as he could and hid the bag under his bed. "Ok now, time for some practice!" he said rubbing his hands together. It helped surprisingly, for seconds later, sparks were popping from his hands. His hands crackled and glowed with power. "Yep! Still got it!" Tobias grinned.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:47 pm
((I’m baaaaacccck! Vacation was a blast! But no connect was not a blast ; ` ; I’m glad to be back ya’ll! And ready to roleplay!))

Arc watched Tobias leave her room, she stared at the door for a long while. So it was finally happening? She was almost free from this place. She tuned and ran over to her dresser, opening it. She grabbed a hand full of frill and puff that she had been forced to wear over the years. She never told anyone how much she hated being dressed like that. She may be blind, but even a blind girl has a since of personal style. And she always hated pretending to the prissy little girl! She frowned, her power evoking for a moment, the clothes she had in her hand burst into flame, before dieing out into ambers that floated to her ceiling. She hated fire, but that felt great. It was like she had burned away memory upon memory. This place, was her own personal Hell. She could remember the color of her room, pink with pink and a bit more pink. She hated it, everything that this placed forced her to be. She was not an angel, far from it. That wolf had changed all that. Ever since that day, her perspective on life had sorely changed into something far from what she once thought. She wanted to believe that there was good in every person, but this placed made it imposable to believe that way.

Doll looked back at the girl, “You wont to go up there?” she stared. It maybe a good idea, but if an inspection was made…there would be trouble. “Very well then, but we will have to make a dummy for you,” she said. “Stand still Sora,” Doll said, looking at her closely. Doll took in every detail of the girl before she began. Doll held out her claws, unwrapping them, revealing what they truly looked like.

It was as if her arms weren’t really there, but her hands were. Her arms were longer then they should be, which gave her a caveman like stance when she stood. But those arms held great power. “Now just relax,” She breathed. Doll held up her arms before bringing them down onto Sora’s shadow. Her claws seemed to grab something that wasn’t really there. Then Doll pulled something free from the shadow. From Sora’s shadow came a replica of Sora herself. It looked just like her. Just with the lack of a soul. The double Sora stood beside the real Sora blankly. “There we go, now sit little one and stay here,” and the double did so. Doll wrapped up her arms again before grabbing Sora’s hand, “Let’s go to my room then,” she said, pulling Sora into the walls with her. Again the same feeling went through Doll, but she was used to it. Sora on the other hand…may not like it. But they finally made it to Doll’s room, “Make yourself at home."

Arc began to look through her clothes, not finding much she could use. But she did find some of the things she had the female scientists sneak her from the outside. It was her style, edgy but calm, if that makes much since. But what she was really looking for was the restrained she had made for herself. These restrained held her wings back, giving her the appearance of normal. She found them with a smile. She packed it all in her bag, which had money she had stolen, clothes for Noah, and anything they may need for the outside world.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:54 pm
User ImageAfter he was done fooling around with his alchemy, Tobias took his shirt off and threw it over his chair. He flopped down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He was actually getting out of this shithole. For a while, he didn't think that was possible. But it was. There were a few more people than Tobias expected along for the ride. Definitely more than he wanted. Really the only one who threathened their success was Sora. Maybe not getting out of there, but laying low.

"Is this even gonna work?" he doubted. He shook his head, ridding himself of the thought. "Of course it will! It has to!" he whispered. Tobias didn't want Noah to grow to be angry and trapped like him or his mother. The boy deserved better. He really did. Tobias was willing to risk anything for, if anyone, Arc and her son.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Arc looked at her bag for a long while. She wondered if there might be more she needed to gather before their trip. But she figured that they would have a way to get those types of things if needed. Her blind gaze shifted to her son, who lay snoozing in her bed, oblivious to anything that was going on. She smiled, his aura was always a warm color, he was calming. Arc yawned, stretching out the knots in her back. She moved her wings forward so she could reach the zipper on her back. She let the dress fall to the floor, walking over to her bed, grabbing her usual night wear. It was a button up shirt she had stolen from the men’s locker room. She hated the frilly night gown they wanted her to wear. This was much more comfortable. She buttoned it up halfway before slowly getting into her bed. She curled in nest to her son, holding him close. She played with his wavy white hair, just like hers. His ear’s were pointed black wolf ears. Even though they reminded her of his father, Arc loved her son’s ears and tail. She pulled him closer. She would be fine with just him if that was all she could take with her. She would do anything for her son. It was true his conception was the least desirable way to have a child. But she didn’t hold a grudge against him. He was her everything. She had never known it was possible to love something so small, something that was born out of violent intent and hate. It was hard to explain the feelings of a mother, even at her age. But she could never, ever hate him. He was her every being, the reason she lived now.

“Mama…” Noah mumbled in his sleep, holding his mother subconsciously. She curled his small body into her, falling into a deeper sleep.

Arc smiled, hugging her child like a stuffed animal. She fell asleep with him in her arms.

((Eeeh, Sooooora!?!))

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:50 am
((maybe she thinks we abandoned her))