Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 11: Random Zone
FINNISH THIS HERE SENTENCE!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are there muffins in ur socks?
  yes
  no
  maybe so
View Results

poopie702

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm
Because the lack of turquoise killed his sunflowers and made him depressed,to the point of madness,from which he never recovered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 am
... hai! u gotta problem with my time then send me a watch for once and a time limit!  

xx- ur angel of music -xx

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Demonlady33

Unbeatable Hunter

10,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:26 pm
.....my space ship broke down while taking my pregnant wife to the hospital, so i stopped to save some orphans from a burning building, when i realized i had forgot to shave so i had to stop in the restroom to make my self look presentable for this meeting.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:18 am
.....I had to clean after you.  

Moonlithollow

Versatile Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Confetti Cupcakez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:33 am
...I had to sabotage a space ship, set a building containing orphans on fire, and cancel a meeting.

whee rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:59 am
I had to arrest you on 20 counts of Murder and an Arson count for the Orphange.  

Tainted and Jaded

Manga Grl 01

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:19 pm
because i'm cool like that  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:34 pm
I was late because I was early.

Toxic Pepper
Captain

No_Regretsxoxo

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:05 pm
.....well, i woke up this morning and an eggplant was thrown threw my window and imploded on my bed and I screamed dramatically and hid in my panic room, because of my fear of eggplants for a few hours and THEN i got stuck in traffic SOOO i took the illegal way out of that, got a ticket and it was TERRRIBLE. Sooo i brought this eggplant as evidence. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:40 pm
...I was busy poking strangers. biggrin  

Pineapple Magic

6,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200

xDeadly Melody

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:14 am
...Because I was NOM NOM NOM-ing on my lil brother whee yum_puddi emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:15 am
x Domo-licious x
.....well, i woke up this morning and an eggplant was thrown threw my window and imploded on my bed and I screamed dramatically and hid in my panic room, because of my fear of eggplants for a few hours and THEN i got stuck in traffic SOOO i took the illegal way out of that, got a ticket and it was TERRRIBLE. Sooo i brought this eggplant as evidence. 4laugh

I like chuur post ♥ *tips* .. *and then gives eggplant* Enjoy! heart  

xDeadly Melody

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100

No_Regretsxoxo

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:31 am
Sugary Sweet Stuff
x Domo-licious x

I like chuur post ♥ *tips* .. *and then gives eggplant* Enjoy! heart

thanks! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:21 pm
I was late because I was running from fan girls and one touched me. Then I turned into a cat and started hissing at them. In the mist of my hissing a girl from camp half blood picked me and the clothes up and took me to NYC. Where I met Chiron who told me that I was a half blooded son of Posiedon. I passed out and ended up in a insain asylum and had to dig myself out with a rusty fork. Then on the way back I was attacked by Voldemort who wanted to steal my tacos, but I didn't have them and he cursed me to spend five years in the same spot. Then I was freed by some kid named Katniss who said that I was in the Hunger Games and wanted me to join up with her. I shook my head and ended up on LOST. Then there was a time warp and I ended up here late cause Jacob was preoccupied by a squirle in the road. And I lost my licence coming here.  

Kenji Suzuki

Gallant Knight

DinoEme

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:49 pm
.....I had to kill kronos, but he JUST WON'T DIE!!! So I brought him here to steal you teach! emotion_awesome HAVE A GOOD TIME! emotion_yatta  
11: Random Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff