Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minihost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 pm
Miyu nodded. "Seems dangerous." Miyu said softly and sat on the sofa.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 pm
miho hung up the phone looking confused. hearing the commotion in the lobby, she rushed to see what was up" miyu, are you ok, you seem outta breath"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Minihost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:56 pm
Miyu nodded. "Yeah..I am...fine." Miyu said softly and rubbed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image
Shred noticed Uwn's toothy smile and realized what her intentions were. "No way we're acting upon our impulses, whether out of paranoia or not," he said. "Acting like that would most likely draw the wrong attention to us." Shred sniffed Miyu's skirt to catch the scent of the hunter and found th esmell of nicotine...and silver. Catching the scent of a familiar metal, he pulled away quickly and covered his nose, hoping he didn't inhale it as cursed its name. "Silver...Probably bullets, or maybe a blade." He had never been attacked by a hunter, but he never wanted to take the chance of the allergic reaction...if he even had an allergy to silver. He strode to the door and poked his head out to look around and make sure the hunter didn't follow Miyu. Deciding to risk his life, he sniffed the air for any nicotine and silver. He didn't catch it immediately, but the scent was nearby and Shred can tell how far. He estimated about a few block down...and closing in. He went back in and warned everyone, "Son of a b***h is coming this way."  

DFangPro

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:20 pm
Uwn's smile widened. "ooh perfect. It's not acting on impulse if the threat comes is it?" Uwn winked to him and ran outside. Her demon side countered her vampire side in ways. Meaning that she could be out in full sunlight while other vamps couldn't be in half. Uwn circled around the block at a run until she was behind the hunter. The scent of nicotine could be smelt from where she was, though she couldn't smell the silver. Uwn closed her eyes and her red eyes turned to a pale blue colour. She started picking at her finger nail and following the hunter as he made his way to the hotel.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan smiled slightly and walked to the elevator, ignoring the commotion and focusing on Eve. "I think you'll enjoy your stay with us" he said with a grin.

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:34 am
Miyu shook her head. "I made sure he didnt follow me." Miyu said and stood up walking towards the entrance of the hotel. "Here I will lead him away."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:00 am
Eve
User Image

Eve smiled at Ethan,showing him her fangs."Oh I know I'll have a lovely time.If I do I'll tell my friends about this place then you'll have more guests."  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

His cheeks heated some, but he did not blush. "Heh. Sounds like a plan. We'll make sure your very comfortable. Lemme show you your room now. Clicking the down arrow on the elevator, the elevator arrived in the lobby, he stepped in and looked at her. "You'll be staying in the bottom floor so you do not have any windows as you wished." he smiled his crooked smile.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:26 am
User Image
Shred caught Miyu before se got to the door. "No, Miyu," he said. "Stay here. We'll let him come." Now, although it may not be normal or predictable for a werewolf to use telepathy, but in Shred's case, he's actually used may times to save his life. At this moment, he reached out to Uwn with his mind. 'Uwn. Fall back,' he told her. 'I know you wanna bring this guy down badly, but I think he should find this place first. He might work with other hunters and might be tracked with a device. Walking in here, the magic of the hotel will affect his device and his fellow hunters will see that instead of walking in here, he'll walk right by it and go into a building about 20 blocks down. Trust me, Uwn. Fall back and we'll take him out here. Besides, the zombies haven't had hunter in a while.'  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:30 pm
Miyu shook her head. "But I caused him to come here." Miyu then she shook off Shred's arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image
"Don't argue with me, Miyu. Please," he snarled through gritted teeth. As he looked at her, his eyes went from human to lupine as his anxiety began to rise. "Just stay here...for me..." As he looked into Miyu's determined eyes, him flashed back to the time of the Clan War. He had known a small pup in the clan and was chosen as its mentor since the parents were already dealing with its two older siblings. The pup had grown fond of Shred and caleed him his uncle, as an affectionate way of showing trust. In the time Shred mentored the pup, known as Shota, he was learning the determination and strong fighting spirit that resided within him. He loved the boy as his own, he even considered adoptibng Shota and the parents didn't seem to mind since Shred and Shota had become so close. But...that bond was severed in the Clan War. Shred and Shota were captured during a hunting lesson one day and were dragged back to the stronghold. The next day, in broad daylight, Shred was forced to watch...as Shota was beheaded before a crowd of Shadow Clan warriors...because he fought for his freedom... In stopping Miyu, Shred noticed the same determination in her eyes as he did in Shota's years back...and only wished she would understand why she couldn't be so brave at the moment.  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:40 pm
Miyu shook her head. "I have to stop him!" She said. Miyu shook her head. "You dont understand." She said. Miyu remember her family being killed in front of her why she hid in the closet that is why she was afraid of blood. "Seriously please let me go." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:12 pm
Uwn smiled and replied through the link that Shred had opened. "Aww... but he looks so good." with a sigh she said, "fine. I won't kill him." She changed her pace from a walk, to a run and ran straight passed him, careful not to look at him with her eyes, which had changed back to red. She got back to the hotel, hardly having broken a sweat. "you're mean Shred... promise you will let me at him when he comes in here?"  

Gold Marra

DFangPro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image
Shred didn't respond to Miyu, ignoring her in an effort to keep her in without words. He then turned to Uwn as she walked i with her request. Even in his human state, he was able to give a fanged grin of devious mischief. "After I have my fun torturing him. Sound good to you?" he asked as he checked his watch. "Besides, my break is in about half an hour and he's exactly two minutes away."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff