Reply Horror Role Plays
Sakura Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:30 pm
Alita stood there, her heart still pounding in her chest minutes after Rhydian left. Slowly, she put the feather duster down and walked out into the corrider. Closing the door behind her, she made her way back to the lobby and her breathing slowed. What is with me? she thought to herself. C'mon, Alita, get a hold of yourself! He's just another employee, right? But she knew this wasn't true. At least, for her, it wasn't.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:26 pm
sinto, now in the form of a bird,(still has the bandanna on!) flew up to her shoulder."well, seems like he isnt happy with you.Please dont scream."  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:47 pm
{OOC: @nintendokind99 - whos shoulder does sinto land on?}  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm
((on altia's!))  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:39 pm
{OOC: alrighty then XD}

Alita looked up at the sound of someone's voice. "Who's there?" she said aloud, although her voice was barely audible. No one else was around. Then she remembered the rumors of those who had died. She thought the other empoyees had told her this to scare her when she first moved to the mansion with her father, but now that she was older and alot wiser, she still shied away from the idea of ghosts.
Her whole body shook as she slowly looked around. "H-hello?" she wimpered, not even noticing the bird sitting on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:02 pm
sinto lightly pecked her with his beak."over here."  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:11 pm
Alita looked over at her shoulder and screamed. She flung her hand around and knocked the bird off her shoulder. Stepping back so she was right against the wall, she stared at the bird. "Birds don't talk. They can't. They couldn't. But how..." she told herself as she stood there, using the wall the hold herself up. She was panting and her whole body hook with fear as beads of sweat appeared on her forehead.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm
demented_Puddin
Maya nodded at Leo. She looked over at Laney and walked up to her. She stared up at her, her dead eyes gazing into Laney's. She stared at her for a long while, her face cold.
"Who are you?" Maya asked.

-------------------------------------

Laney looked down at Maya with a confused expression that soon turned in to a bright, cheerful one. "Oh! I'm Laney! Leo's lover!" She exclaimed, earning a thunk on the head form her brother "Owie!" She whimpered as she rubbed where she got hit.

"You are my sister! Stop saying things like that!" Leo stuttered slightly, his face a brilliant crimson color. He hated how Laney could say that and people would believe her, he may be slightly oblivious but he had his moments of realization. And that was one of them, though she had said it bluntly and openly so it was hard for him not to realize it. Twit Leo mentally added as his face returned to it's normal shade of ivory.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 pm
Maya continued to stare up at Laney, completely unaffected as Leo struck her. She was silent again for a moment but then as bluntly as Laney had called Leo her lover she said "You seem annoying."
--------------------------------------------------
Rhydian stepped into the lobby and sat down on the piano bench, staring at the keys.

((haha, Maya just doesn't like Laney for some reason XDD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:30 am
"relax I'm not gonna hurt'cha! take a drink." he landed on a coat rack near her and spread his wings and shock them."I'm friendly. plenty of animals in this house are. the dog, cat, lizard, and all the others are too. whats your name? I'm sinto!"  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:12 pm
Scottei did'nt even notice Rydians presenance...Her mind was to lost in the light fluffy clouds that held her sweet memories... Suddenly a pain shot through her hand, authrites had striken once again.She stopped playing because the pain had shot harder than before. she held her hand to her chest trying to calm the pain that she new was only to increase as she got older.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:42 am
Alita stared at the bird. "Other animals? But-but..." She didn't know what say. A talking bird was not normal but then again, nothing about the mansion was normal. "I-I am A-Alita. I'm o-one of th-the mai-maids h-here," she stuttered, still trying to come to some logical explanation. She knew after this encounter she'd never be able to hear the songs of the birds in the morning for fear they'd talk back.

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 am
sinto put his head down."i know who you are. and im deeply sorry if i scared you." he made the best frown a bird can muster. "everyone always screams." he said under his breth sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:51 pm
Alita reached out a hand and stroked his feathers with two fingers. "I-I'm sorry," she mumbled. She looked down the corridor towards the lobby and could faintly make out a few voices. "I need to be at the lobby to greet the new comers," she told Sinto. She took a step and an idea struck her. She moved her wrist near Sinto, and asked, "Would you like to come to? I'm a little scared of meeting the new employees since the first to arrive was all excited."

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:38 am
"id be glad to. Ive nothing to do anywhere else!" he flew onto her shoulder again.  
Horror Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff