Submit

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image

"No, you're adorable," he said to her with a smile. He could see her red cheeks. Her ears making her look even cuter. To him anyway. And Akella thought he was so insensitive.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:44 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella unrolled the bandages and moved the shirt. She held it in place at the left side of his chest, then stretched it across over the wound. She wrapped it around many times until the roll ran out, and she tucked it in on the side. She smiled at him and helped him to his feet, all the while thinking to herself. 'Skiidiyo'... 'I love you'.. love? "Come on, lets go back to my house and get this properly taken care of," she said.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:48 pm
"well.. thank you " pushing her hair behind her ear "Sypress would always... defend me whe the other would laugh or even pull on them.." looking up in his eyes the feeling of her heart beat began to grow faster as she brought her face closer to his but stops and turns away looking out a near by window "i'm sorry... i didn't mean to.. i mean i did but.. i... i'm sorry"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Tyler smiled. "Eiyo. it's fine," he said. He put his hand on her head again before reaching for the up of tea on the cloth. "Here, it ought to b cool enough to drink now," he said. He held it out to her.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:08 pm
Sypress barely able to wold at all. "i'm sorry i had to make you help me like this.. and i'm sorry you had to see my body like that.. its not.. my first time i've been cut " with a smirk on as they near the house now.

Akari taking a sip. "wow.. its good.. umm... can.." l trying to hide her face with the tiny tea cup. "can you hold me close... please?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Tyler looked at her for a moment before smiling again. He gently took the cup from her hands and set it down on the counter. He walked up to her and put his arms around her in a hug, he holding her close to him. "Are you cold?" he asked her. He was quite warm, but he couldn't tell if she was or not.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:18 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella helped him the entire way there, she holding him up as support. "It's alright. I've dealt with worse matters," she said as they neared the house. She looked at him. "What are yo smiling about?" she questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:36 pm
"you .. i'm thinking about you ... you ended up saving me.. thank you " Stopping right before the house and he brings Akella around. "Thank you" as he presses his lips onto hers. The small but warm feeling of her sweet lips.  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:48 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella's cheeks turned a bright red. She didn't pull away, she just stood there, locking lips with him. Though they were both stained with blood, her sweet cherry fragrance didn't fail to drift through the air. Though she still was unsure. Was this.. right?  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:56 pm
The feeling of her lips pushing back on his. As he pulls her closer as a tear falls . Sliding his hand up to the back of her head. Continuing with this neverwanting to end kiss. (is.. this what it feels like to love?)

Akari pushing her head deeper into his warm chest "yeah... but you are really warm." as she proceeds to snuggle her head on him. "can i ask for another favor...."  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

Tyler looked down at her. "What is it?" He asked. kuyai nei. She's cute.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:09 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella's arms lay limp at her sides. She peeked her eyes open only to see tear streaming down his cheeks. Her hand came up to his side and she pulled back a little bit. "Sy, you're.." crying? guilt?  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:10 pm
".... kiss me... as if you were .. in love with me" Akari looking up with only one tear running down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:12 pm
"... is this.. Love Akella.. i'm so happy right now.. i feel so right" with a smile but thinking (did... i go to far?)  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:21 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

love..? She nodded. She kissed him, not hesitating from being nervous this time.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff