Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
War-zone; The Kingdom ( Accepting! Members may post ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu's Death:
  Ryuu died due to a disease reaking through his body. Thats what all the "sealing" thing was. He had dealt with it for long. This is why he died.
  Ohh, Ok.
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

"I understand Rosa...just don't feel this way ok. You still have all the time in the world." Olivia stood back up her smile still on her face. She brushed Rosetta's hair back away from her eyes then headed out the door to let her think by herself. Olivia headed to her room but she felt a bit uneasy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image

Rosetta grabbed Olivia's wrist before she exited the room. "will, will you stay with me for a little bit?" Rosetta didn't want to be alone. She hated the feeling of being alone.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image

Olivia looked at Rosa with a warm smile, "Sure i'll be here as long as you want me to be here." Olivia walked back into the room and shut the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu knelt of the ground panting. Way too close to releasing... he thought. He threw up blood and called for Iruko. The dragon instantly came looking at Ryuu worriedly."Iruko, can you just take me to my room?" there was pain in this command. Iruko nodded and did as he was told. Ryuu laid on his bed.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image

Olivia stayed there until Rosetta drifted off into sleep. She patted her head and walked out of the room quietly. She passed Ryuu's room and sensed something was wrong. Olivia opened the door, "Ryuu are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:12 pm
Akia stretched then started walking around once again. She was thinking about something randomly.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

Bliss whined and covered her nose. She could smell Ryuu's fresh blood. A tear seeped from Rosetta's eye as she leaned against her bed, asleep. Bliss turned into a kitten and followed Olivia to Ryuu's room, staying close to Olivia's legs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:27 am
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu was quiet, he rose his hand and bent it in a curve. he then slowly moved his fingers towards his palm motioning olivia to come to him. He was about to die.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:31 pm
User Image

Olivia walked over to him calmly. She could sense his health and she could feel death coming near. She knelt down beside him, tears running down her eyes. "Brother? Why is this happeining to you?" The room felt as if it were getting colder and she could feel herself shaking. Was this the reason she was crying earlier? Why she felt like something bad was going to happen this whole entire day? The wind was to calm this day everything about this day was different. "You can't die Ryuu...you can't..." she whispered as she wrapped her arms around her brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

He smiled faintly, "Olivia, my sister. Sometime... we have to leave. I need you to take... Take care of the castle, but dont be afraid. Don't be afraid of the night, if its in the day shadows follow you. Don't be afraid to love, but be afraid to lose. Don't be afraid of fear, but of pleasant dreams. Don't be afraid of Power, but of overusing it. Take this kingdom. My sister I lo-" his life slipped away.

(( R.I.P : Ryuu Naga ))

Perverted Juicebox

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 pm
User Image

A scream came from across the hall. Rosetta's scream. Bliss was in a cats form tugging on Olivia's dress. The reaper of death had scarred her again, for the fourth time in her lifetime.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

Olivia quietly sobbed and ran her hand through her brothers hair. "Farewell..." She kissed him on his forehead and had him lay back down on his bed. Olivia sat there for awhile then finally got up and made her way to Rosetta's room. As she made her way there she began to think of how many times shes seen death do his work. Quietly she walked in and walked over to Rosetta. She gently ran her hand through her hair and tried calming her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:49 pm
As Akia was walking she heard a scream. She could even sense something wrong in the air. She could tell that Ryuu died. A smile came to her face as she continued walking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

III H I K A R U N A G A III

Hikaru stood walking around the castle as the ground shook. "What the-" he stopped running to Ryuu's Room. He entered seeing his son, lifeless. Tears came to his eyes but soon stopped. He murmured a spell and touched the ground. The castle stopped moving completely. "Son..." he sighed, looking away. He called for two paramedics who instantly came. They took Ryuu away.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:22 am
User Image

Akia randomly just went to see Hikaru. She appeared by the window Hikaru was at hanging upside down. "My Hikaru..isn't it sad to see your son dead. Well at least he's out of my way." she smiled at that comment.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff