Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:00 pm
Fryma walked swiftly to the tree house, humming a quiet lullaby as he went. When he got to the house, he placed Moni in the goose-feather bed, kissing his forehead gently before leaving.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:40 pm
((this reminds me so much of a ballad I read in a book. Especially the second part. 'Tell her she'll sleep in a goose-feather bed/parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme/ telling that she will have nothing tro dread/ she'll be a true love of mine.' It's in the book 'impossible'))

Moni curled up and snuggled into the warmth feathers, breathing softly. He woke up the next morning and yawned, getting out of bed after picking out the feathers again. Once that was done, he came out and smiled, sitting down to watch the sunrise.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:59 pm
Reds, pinks, and purples mixed in the sky as the sun slowly peeked over the horizon. There was something about a sunrise that energized Fryma and made sleep seem unnecessary. When the sun had fully risen, he glanced at Moni and smiled. "Good morning, young one."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:27 pm
Moni blushed, waving in greeting and smiling. He leaned against him happily, watching the water.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:32 pm
Fryma wrapped an arm around Moni's shoulders. "What would you like to do today, young one?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:39 pm
Moni smiled. 'I'm okay with whatever you want to do.' He wrote contentedly, smiling up at him sweetly. After all, Fryma knew the forest better, and he thought all of it was beautiful, so he didn't mind what they did in the forest.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:06 pm
Fryma's heart soared at the smile, causing him to beam in return. "I have several things to do today. Would you like to eat before we leave?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:19 pm
Moni nodded, wondering what exactly a nature spirit ate.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:25 pm
Fryma chattered strangely to a squirrel who bounded back and forth a few times, bringing nuts, berries, and other edible roots and seeds. Fryma smiled and thanked the squirrel, again in the strange chattering speech.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:53 am
Moni watched in fascination, smiling at the squirrel while Fryma talked to it. Even though he'd come into the forest since he was seven, every day, the forest still managed to surprise him in new ways.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:06 am
Fryma turned to Moni when the squirrel left and smiled at the enraptured surprise on his face. The spirit chuckled and indicated the small pile the squirrel had brought. "Go ahead and eat. They're not your mother's cooking, but they'll sustain you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 am
Moni smiled and nuzzled him lightly in thanks before eating, rather enjoying how everything tasted. Then he tilted his head at Fryma curiously. Wasn't he going to eat?  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:23 am
Fryma resisted the urge to kiss the cute boy next to him. Instead, the spirit took a handful of nuts and berries and ate them slowly. When he had finished, he took Moni's hand. "Hold on tight. We are going to be moving quickly." As soon as he uttered his warning, he started funning as fast as he could. "There is a small wolf den on the other side of the forest that is having difficulties with leadership. I, we, have to go help put a stop to it before someone gets hurt," he explained as they passed through the center of the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 am
Moni gasped as they were running, eventually managing to get onto Fryma's back while they ran and burying his face in his neck until Fryma stopped running.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:39 am
Fryma stopped suddenly but smoothly in front of a cave where snarling, growling, and other noises of animal war emanated. "Stay close to me, Moni. This could be dangerous for a human." The spirit moved carefully and silently towards the cave. "Brothers of the wolf den, cease your fighting and tell me what the problem is," he commanded.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff