Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Otakon!!! (2010) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:21 am
I'M SUPER, SUPER PISSED NOW. I passed by your guys!!! When that picture was taken D: I remember cuase our Su and Ikuto got stopped that day too!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:17 pm
Some time moderately early on friday? I dun' remember.  

yokaiy

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:47 pm
yokaiy
LOOK. IT'S BO AND SHI-SHI. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol awesome. My Hetalia OTP~

Couldn't go 'cause my summer college class was scheduled for July D': QQ  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:01 pm
The Slate Scholar
Sorry, Guildies, but Slate cannot attend Otakon this year.
Reason being is that my mother and I visited my sister in
California this past weekend, and I decided "Hey! We
should totally coordinate the visit with Anime Expo!" And
so I went. And it was crappy. Worst convention I have
EVER been to. We had a series of horrific accidents that
ended up with me getting there on Saturday, and I only
spent a few hours there on the two remaining days. Well,
although my experience there was, ahem, less than ideal,
apparently going to Anime Expo means that I cannot go
to Otakon. I am thoroughly upset because Otakon was
my favorite convention out of all of the ones I have been
to, mainly because I got to meet my guildies. Sorry, guys,
but maybe next year. I will DEFINITELY not be going to
AX again.

Oh noes :< Sorry you had such a bad time at AX >< a couple of my friends went (maybe you saw them? They were cosplaying Sengoku Basara) apparently they ate like kings in California, cuz the food was delicious. lol, but yeah, cons are only fun when I get to hang out with my friends there. I can't imagine going to a con without them ;^;  

Puppetry

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:41 pm
yokaiy

Yup ;A; That just makes me sad D':  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:37 am
OH GOD I LOOK LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT S-SOB /flips a costume

@BL- Yea, it was pretty early on Friday. It must've been like... 10 or so because we just went into the con center and were sitting in that area for a bit. Waaah you missed us?! Ffff I'm sorry, I'm like... the least observant person ever, so you could've walked by with a giant neon sign that said "BL!!!" and had an arrow pointing at you and I still wouldn't have noticed.

@Puppetry- Ahhh, that sucks. But oh well, there's other cons to go to! ;3;  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:37 pm
fk12
OH GOD I LOOK LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT S-SOB FABULOUS PERSON /flips a costume

Fixed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:09 pm
Yup D': Wull I at least I had fun at Anime Iowa this year. Although there was somewhat of a lack of actual dealers in the Dealer's Room. Damn yew Otaakoon for happening on the same weekend xP

Did yokaiy cosplay from Hetalia too? :0 You guys should post more pics, srsly, and if you saw Pat there, I ttly want to see pics of his Touhou cosplay xD  

Puppetry

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:33 pm
He was there? Then I think I saw him. He was in line for the Masquerade and I yelled at him when I was going by, but I guess he didn't hear me ;^;

Lawl, no, not a big Hetalia fan myself. I went as Gold and 5. I'll see if I can scrounge up some more pictures.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 pm
Some more pictures~ They're all of me though, lawl. Well, one has Shialu in it too...

As 5.
That's Shi-Shi next to me.

As Gold:

There's more floating around, but meh.  

yokaiy

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 pm
Hahaha, I didn't see Pat at all. Or I might've and not realized it. /knows next to nothing of Touhou

All my photos are here! A heck of a lot of them are from the Shin Megami Tensei shoot.

As an added bonus, look at me and Shishi in the Funimation photobooth:
User Image

@yokaiy- I WILL NEVER GET OVER THE FACT THERE WAS ALSO A 3 AND 4 AHHHH. Anyway, you are so adorable and good at cosplaying. *A*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:11 pm
yokaiy

Mhm. It was at uh 2:30 P.M. I think. But what happened was that we were sitting in the back of the room when some people started taking our pictures, so we moved to the fountains a bit early for more pictures. There was an Ovan too, but he walked by without stopping. So I think there were two Geist, a Mia, an Elk, a Haseo, an Aura, and myself. I think that was it.

I did see a Subaru too, but they weren't there for the photoshoot. It wasn't a big group this year, but maybe next time will be better :3  

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:34 am
Lawl maybe, though I'm not sure I'll be doing a .hack costume next year either. Right now I've already got three costumes I wanna make for the next few cons...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:03 pm
yokaiy
Lawl maybe, though I'm not sure I'll be doing a .hack costume next year either. Right now I've already got three costumes I wanna make for the next few cons...

Yeah I have a feeling if next year's .hack photoshoot isn't big again I don't know what to do. I do like being Haseo, and it is an expensive costume, so I might just wear it around for a few hours anyway if there isn't a photoshoot. I think this year's kind of failed because the group was hiding in the back of the room for a while, so maybe the other cosplayers didn't see that there was a group around and left. Plus sometimes people say they'll come and they don't. Or there are .hack cosplayers, but they don't want to join up in the photoshoot (like the Ovan we saw). And I did hear about some other Ovan that was planning on coming, but I don't think he showed up. And there's people that say they'll come but stuff happens last minute.

So yeah. I don't know what happened. I really enjoyed the .hack photoshoot back in 2007 when we had a lot of people, and we went through Baltimore, and that mall where we invaded the Game Stop. Lol. x3 Last year's I think we had about the same amount of people as this year, but maybe a few more. I guess .hack is just dying out. *Sad* Maybe with .hack // Quantum or other new stuff maybe there will be more people next time.

For now does anyone feel like they will be interested in a .hack photoshoot next year for Otakon? I still have Haseo in my closet.  

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:26 pm
I'm inclined to say no, just because the turnout for .hack seems to be decreasing, and there's other stuff I wanna do too. v_v .hack will always be a true love of mine, but I dunno if it's really worth having a photoshoot for it unless it picks up with QUANTUM and stuff.  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff