Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
(Ablount x Hawrte) : Privacy Please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image

Shaking his head Aiden pointed at her. "They don't bite vampires. The jaws were aimed at your brother's neck. I pushed him away and they ended up biting me." Aiden told the other hoping she would realize that her brother had a lot of enemies when he was alive. Returning his hand to the back of his neck and rubbing it some more. There was one mark from both James and Jeremiah but Aiden wouldn't show those to her until later.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

Shaking her head, she scoffed at Jeremiah under her breath, "He was always in some kind of trouble. Ridiculous things really. Though I never would have imagined that he could cause one person so much trouble." Obviously Aiden had no problem with sacrificing himself for others, yet another difference she noted in him.

Asuna was happy to see that someone had been around to protect her brother when she was not able to do so as a little girl. "Maybe I should go out and do some digging on this James fellow. And yes, I realize I'm diving into dangerous waters, but I don't care. I can't just sit here waiting for all the answers to come to me now can I?" she said frowning.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

Aiden put a hand on her shoulder and pressed on it softly. "Don't do that. Jeremiah loved you and I won't let you die while I can prevent it. So you are staying here, got it?" He told her not letting her leave unaccompanied. She would think he was being a little protective but well it wasn't his fault really. Her brother changed him when the man got close to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

Asuna sighed, she did not like being so sedentary, she wanted to get out and feel useful. Seeing his worry, she decided not to argue. "Don't you think we should do something though? I can't stand thinking that that fool is out there living wild and free while my brother lies several feet under ground.

she clenched her hands feeling the anger build up again, though she was very good at controlling her emotions so it didn't show on her face.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

Closing his eyes Aiden shook his head. "You're letting your emotions control your thoughts. Just stop and breath calmly. Do you really think that it would be safe out there alone? No, James has multiple people working for him." Aiden told her knowing fully well that he hadn't killed all of James' subordinates.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

She stared up at him with the stubborn look of a child. "Then how am I supposed to stop him? There must be something I can do... anything?" a frown crossed her face and she looked back down. Aiden was right, she was letting her emotions control her. This was not a quality that a good hunter possessed. She took in a deep breath and tried to keep calm.

"I will do as you say... but I do wish I knew what to do about this situation. It seems silly that I would want vengence I know... but I feel that I will not rest in my own grave properly if I do not do such things."

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 am
User Image

Aiden just shook his head sighing. "You can get your revenge later. Just calm yourself and don't trust anyone. I can't tell how many people James has brought back under his control. It could only be two or maybe thirty." He told her before cracking his neck and yawning slightly but not enough for her to notice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image

"Then what am I supposed to do Aiden? Living as a hunter, taking orders from others is not something I usually find myself doing." Crossing her arms she plopped down on the couch and let out a sigh, letting her hair fall behind her head and over the back of the couch.

Now she was stressed, unsure of what to do, in a house with a vampire who had been her dead brothers best friend, only to find that she had spoken to the man who had killed her brother. "I truly do not know what to do...."

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image

Shrugging Aiden leaned on the wall closing his eyes. "I am only trying to keep you alive for your brother. Now take it or not it's up to you. Next thing we need to do is figure out if you will trust my judgement. If so then good, if not well I won't trust sleeping while you're here." Aiden told her not really sure what she wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Asuna sighed and shrugged her shoulders. On one hand, she really did not like the idea that she would end up staying with him instead of hunting her pray, though on the other hand, she knew James would be like no ordinary vampire that she had ever faced. "Fine I will stay here with you, as long as we get things done. I refuse to rest while my brother's murderer is out on the loose."

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

Sighing Aiden looked at her and chuckled softly. "No you won't be able to stay awake for the rest of the time. Just keep your strength. I'll see you in the morning." Aiden told her before turning around. Slowly he walked over to the door to his bedroom. Moving in he plopped on his bed yawning again and closing his eyes as the sun started to rise.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

She nodded and grabbed her glass of water and downed the rest of it. "FIne, fine. While you catch up on your time of sleep I will read what I can of this book."

As she watched him walk into the room, she began scanning through her brother's diary. It had adventures full of death and surprises. She even read a few normal ones where he spoke of having fun with the family. It was on one of these pages that she fell asleep. Being on a vampire sleeping schedule was strange.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

Waking up Aiden slowly stood up and yawned looking at the window seeing it was dark and knowing that he had slept the full amount of time which was unusual for him. Opening the door Aiden walked towards the spot he left Asuna at seeing her still asleep. Rolling his eyes he walked back to his room grabbing the blanket and pulling it off. Slowly he cover her up in the blanket and smiled softly before moving to the kitchen heating up a cup of blood while he waited for the hunter to awaken.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image

The book was in her arms, and she felt quite warm in this state of sleep. Her dreams had no pictures, merely delightful colors and flashing lights. It made a small smile cross her face as she rolled over, nearly falling to the floor and startling herself out of sleep. "Night already?" she said to herself sounding tired still.

With a stretch and a yawn, she sat up with the book on her lap and a rub of the eye. There was a light on in the kitchen and a blanket on her legs. She assumed Aiden had gotten it for her. It had only been about twenty minutes since he had woken up, and she wondered if he might be out for blood.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

Aiden heard a stirring in the other room and knew that Asuna was awakening. Closing his eyes he waited to see if Asuna would move into the room with him. Not hearing her feet move towards him Aiden moved to the opening to look at her. "So are you just going to sit there or will you get up to order a pizza or whatever?" He asked her smirking lightly wiping his lips of blood.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff