Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I want a boyfriend so bad, please help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  Wait until I'm old enough in real life?
  Keep looking?
  Give up?
View Results

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:35 pm
SorceressJacklyn
tummytumsXD
Well apparently i was mistaken when i joined this guild. I thought people wouldnt judge u. Well guess what, this is the second post of mine people have judged. Peace and quiet. is that too much to ask? No.

SorceressJacklyn I'm sorry i was so rude to you. I have mood swings....

Lieutenant Shotgun I'm sorry I called Matron Mord Sith a jerk, I just think she is one....And i apologize for saying it....

Matron Mord Sith, I put you on ignore. I'm sorry i called u a jerk. And i put u on ignore only because u curse alot and i dont like people who curse.

I'm sorry everyone. Please be quiet about this. Call me what ever you want but please do it in PMs. I want the people who DID join my roleplay to like me.....and if u guys keep commenting..it isnt going to help. I'm sorry that i was rude to all of u. Please forgive me. :[

just because she says this she thinks everyone is going to say "oh it ok dont worry" hells no!!!! she is the one is starting all of it!!!!

I did not see this. And I do not accept it either. She was very rude in speaking that way to someone who is almost a decade older than her. I'm being very nice, even going up against my friend to get this girl to wise up. I apologize to Mordy for going against her and wish she can forgive my lapse in judgement

yes it got my angry when i read it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:02 pm
Oh so did someone here ban her or something? She sent me a friend request saying she was banned and all tat. o.o" she made a new account. She also made a guild on her old account (one that got banned) that was like mainly based on her avi. o.o" it was like KittyLoverGuild and the discription was "This is a guild with a few of my favorite things. Kitties, Ninjas, and Anime. :] Everyone will be accepted as they are. As long as it stays within the guild rules, I really don't care what you post! Say, here they are!
Rules:

No Cursing
No Cybering
No Adult Content
Follow The Rules
I Allow Violence But Keep It PG-13 Okay?
Be Yourself
Have Fun!

Now go out there and have fun!!!! =^_^="

just thought you wanted to know cause i sorta laughed at the "No Adult Content" rule. Guess that relates to you guys.

BannedAccount8623822

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:10 pm
Friendshipstar
Oh so did someone here ban her or something? She sent me a friend request saying she was banned and all tat. o.o" she made a new account. She also made a guild on her old account (one that got banned) that was like mainly based on her avi. o.o" it was like KittyLoverGuild and the discription was "This is a guild with a few of my favorite things. Kitties, Ninjas, and Anime. :] Everyone will be accepted as they are. As long as it stays within the guild rules, I really don't care what you post! Say, here they are!
Rules:

No Cursing
No Cybering
No Adult Content
Follow The Rules
I Allow Violence But Keep It PG-13 Okay?
Be Yourself
Have Fun!

Now go out there and have fun!!!! =^_^="

ya...

Dear God -.- I wonder why she was banned. (Sarcasm a girls second most useful tool)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm
*loves for everyone* y'all are my heroes...good for you, smacking some sense into her.  

ManiacSpiderDoll13

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:16 pm
ManiacSpiderDoll13
*loves for everyone* y'all are my heroes...good for you, smacking some sense into her.

We're no heros, she still has no sense -.- and I recently found out she is a major stereotype as well, but I would love to beat some sense into her :3 I have something I like to hit people with and I named it Sense. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 pm
Epic Bubblezz
ManiacSpiderDoll13

We're no heros, she still has no sense -.- and I recently found out she is a major stereotype as well, but I would love to beat some sense into her :3 I have something I like to hit people with and I named it Sense. XD

I love Sense. Lol, I just mean that I wish I could be...tough and honest like you guys instead of my, "uh...well...don't worry about it.' thing  

ManiacSpiderDoll13

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:48 pm
Epic Bubblezz
ManiacSpiderDoll13

Oh, what stereotype would that be?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Rei Uchikino
Epic Bubblezz
ManiacSpiderDoll13

She set up this thing asking people about certain things like: do you pick your nose? (Which she has admitted to) Or, How often do you shower? Ect, and she grades you on it and if you put an answer she doesn't like she fails you, and the whole thing was to see if you could be her friend, personally I don't think that is right and she mainly picked the people who answered: Yes I pick my nose, and: I do not shower often. And if you don't put something close to that she'll ignore you and label you as someone she'll never be friends with.

But that is my own opinion on what makes her a stereotype, others may not think that, but I have been brain dead all day today so I might be wrong and I might be overreacting and acting like a drama queen.  

The Sweet Sadist

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:07 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Rei Uchikino
Epic Bubblezz
ManiacSpiderDoll13

She set up this thing asking people about certain things like: do you pick your nose? (Which she has admitted to) Or, How often do you shower? Ect, and she grades you on it and if you put an answer she doesn't like she fails you, and the whole thing was to see if you could be her friend, personally I don't think that is right and she mainly picked the people who answered: Yes I pick my nose, and: I do not shower often. And if you don't put something close to that she'll ignore you and label you as someone she'll never be friends with.

But that is my own opinion on what makes her a stereotype, others may not think that, but I have been brain dead all day today so I might be wrong and I might be overreacting and acting like a drama queen.

Oh, okay. Yeah, I see what you mean. I saw that stupid little quiz thing that she made. It annoys me that she has to test people before she can approve of their friendship. That seems a bit stereotypical to me as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 pm
Even though I just joined this whole discussion, I read the previous pages. Thank you guys for hopefully knocking some sense into her hollow little noggin. Kids these days scare me.  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:15 pm
Rei Uchikino
Epic Bubblezz
Rei Uchikino
Epic Bubblezz
ManiacSpiderDoll13

Oh, okay. Yeah, I see what you mean. I saw that stupid little quiz thing that she made. It annoys me that she has to test people before she can approve of their friendship. That seems a bit stereotypical to me as well.

Friendship isn't made by tests, it's made by spending time with someone and start to enjoy the times which build up into friendship. Just because you can learn everything you want to know about a person in a quiz, doesn't mean you know them enough to be a friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm
Xx-Musicaholic-xX
Even though I just joined this whole discussion, I read the previous pages. Thank you guys for hopefully knocking some sense into her hollow little noggin. Kids these days scare me.

All I can say is we tried and I had fun doing it..... Does anyone know her new account? So we can continue trying to knock some sense into her.  

The Sweet Sadist

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:20 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Xx-Musicaholic-xX

All I can say is we tried and I had fun doing it..... Does anyone know her new account? So we can continue trying to knock some sense into her.

I'm glad it was fun. And no, I wish I knew though. I'd love to throw some words at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:29 am
Epic Bubblezz
broken_bleeding_angel
Konayuki_ko
HaWkGiRL
@Konayuki: I try to avoid getting in trouble, but sometimes I can't help myself. I normally watch the fire burn instead of adding to it. There is the occasional person that offends me with their pathetic crap and I have to comment on it. This girl was really asking for me to beat her down, but it looks like she couldn't handle the responses from the other girls.

I usually don't go beserk on people. Unless they're weeaboos that are obsessed with anime and are like "YAY JAPAN JAPAN I LOVE JAPAN ANIME AND MANGA ARE AWESOME! I WANNA BE A MANGA ARTIST AND A J-POP STAR AND THE JAPANESE WILL LOVE ME BECAUSE I JUST LOVE JAPAN SO MUCH! I'VE LEARNED ALL MY JAPANESE FROM ANIME AND I'M PRACTICALLY FLUENT! NEKOS ARE LIKE KAWAII DESU NE?!?!?!?!!!!111"

....Ugh. I flip s**t on them.

That, and people like the OP.

Usually ends up in me being banned for a week or two. Well people if I suddenly disapear completely, you know why xD

Holy crap caps. =3=

o.o wow you hate that so much that if I said "you hate that with a passion" that wouldn't even cover 25% of it.

Nope, not even 15%. These people have no idea what Japanese culture is actually like. To be honest, it's not even that great! It's cool and has some really good parts, but it also has very ugly parts to it, just as any culture does. I hate it that they regard it as "better" than theirs when they have absolutely no clue about anything that's REAL Japanese culture, and it's not 'better', it's just DIFFERENT. I'm sure many Japanese feel that way about the cultures of western countries too. Base it off of movies, and then go "awwww I wish I lived there!". Neither cultures are better than each other. Japanese culture is cool, but it's just different. It's nothing special.

ok. End of rant. Back on topic xD  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 am
Epic Bubblezz
Rei Uchikino
Epic Bubblezz
ManiacSpiderDoll13

O_o where was this?!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces