Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 pm
When classes were over, Severus camped out on his bed with the curtains drawn securely. He had no desire to sit in the library and have Remus's friends come and torment him for dating their friend. He sighed when he heard the door open and close, the person leaning heavily against the wall next to it. "Lucius, if that's you, I'm in no mood. Leave me alone."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:48 pm
As soon as classes were over Remus went to the library hoping Severus would be there. He frowned when he didn't see him so he sat down close to the front so he'd see if Severus came in.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:58 pm
Lucius pushed off the wall and jerked open Severus's curtains, a sarcastic smile on his lips. "I won't be long. All you have to do is listen to me. Either you prove that you 'love' Lupin in the Great Hall during dinner tonight by kissing him for everyone to see or I will. Understand?" Severus glared at his friend but nodded.

That night at dinner, he physically, obviously, avoided looking at, or even speaking to, Remus, a feeling of dread and betrayal filling him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:09 pm
Remus had finally accepted that Severus wasn't going to talk to him again when James dragged him out of the library to eat. He was sad he had rined his one chance with Severus by arguing with Sirius when he should just made Sirius go away and kept talking to Severus apparently. So he sat in the Great Hall just keeping his eyes on his plate as he ate. He had no clue he was going to get the shock of his life by being kiss by either the guy he really liked or the guy he secretly liked in front of the whole school.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 pm
Lucius gave Severus a meaningful look and jerked his head toward Remus. Severus glared with undisguised loathing but nodded and stood, moving stealthily to where Remus was eating and looking dejected. He placed a hand on Remus's shoulder and muttered, "I'm sorry about this." He turned Remus around and made him stand, kissing him deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:24 pm
Remus was shocked when he smelt Severus and felt his hand. He was confused when he heard what Severus said. But all that change when he felt Severus kiss him. He smiled kissing Severus back and wrapped his arms around his neck. A soft blush had crept across his cheeks.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:17 pm
Lucius glared at the couple and stalked over to them. "What are you doing, Remus," he asked pleasantly, ignoring the stares of every single person in the Great Hall, including the teachers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:53 pm
He was disappointed the kiss was interupted. But he answered. "Kissing Severus obviously."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:56 pm
"Now why would you do that, Remus, when I thought you were going out with me," Lucius purred silkily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 pm
Remus couldn't help but melt when Lucius talked to him like that. It was a weakness of his. "This is not the place for that conversation."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:16 pm
Lucius arched an eyebrow, still smiling like nothing was wrong. "Whatever do you mean, Remus? Are you telling me you are two-timing me behind my back?" Severus watched in rage, his fists clenching and unclenching. Why was Lucius doing this? Severus had thought Lucius his friend. And why didn't someone step in and stop all of this?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:23 pm
Remus grabbed both their hands and pulled them out of the Great Hall with him. He did not need the entire school listening to them. "I mean Malfoy I don't love you. Just like I know you don't love me. We're over."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:33 pm
"I won't forget this, Lupin. The day we join the Dark Lord, I will find you, and you will regret ever doing this. One day, Lupin, I will make you mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:35 pm
That scared Remus a bit. He held Severus' hand a bit tighter. He never knew Lucius was so passionate about being with Remus. "Fine you never cared this strongly for me before. And what do you mean we? I'm not joining him."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:40 pm
"Not you, Lupin. Of course not. Gryffindors wouldn't understand the attraction to the Dark Lord. However, the Death Eaters will join him. And don't worry here, Sevvy here can tell you all about the Death Eaters." Lucius trailed his fingertips along Remus's jaw, then turned abruptly and stalked away.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff