Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What Are You Questing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendo Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:25 pm
:points to sig: pretty much... saving up gold. domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:32 pm
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
I'm on a quest too. I've been on a quest ever since I got on Gaia. >__< I'm questing for some goti clips, a pair of red confuzed shoes, and a different hairstyle that costs 2600 xd Ooh and a demonic pendant would rock and so would an OMFG hat. Yeah...I think that's it. I need to finish up my avie and I want everything that's expensive. Oh and I would make a creative siggy but I have no idea how. crying Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would advertise my store but I don't have much in it right now. Although I'm trying to sell what I do have. crying
You can use this to make your dream avvie. After you have it, you can save it and use it for your sig if you have an image host like Photobucket or something. That's how I did mine. xd

....THANK YOU! *Glomp* xd
xd You're welcome. I hope it works for ya. xd

*Glomps again for good measure* But I realized something. I don't want to show off my dream avvie until I have it all done. whee
I like the GAC and all, but they need to seriously edit that thing. *nod*nod*

Edit? Why?
There are a lot of items they don't have and the hats don't exactly cover up ur hair. 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:53 pm
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
I'm on a quest too. I've been on a quest ever since I got on Gaia. >__< I'm questing for some goti clips, a pair of red confuzed shoes, and a different hairstyle that costs 2600 xd Ooh and a demonic pendant would rock and so would an OMFG hat. Yeah...I think that's it. I need to finish up my avie and I want everything that's expensive. Oh and I would make a creative siggy but I have no idea how. crying Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would advertise my store but I don't have much in it right now. Although I'm trying to sell what I do have. crying
You can use this to make your dream avvie. After you have it, you can save it and use it for your sig if you have an image host like Photobucket or something. That's how I did mine. xd

....THANK YOU! *Glomp* xd
xd You're welcome. I hope it works for ya. xd

*Glomps again for good measure* But I realized something. I don't want to show off my dream avvie until I have it all done. whee
I like the GAC and all, but they need to seriously edit that thing. *nod*nod*

Edit? Why?
There are a lot of items they don't have and the hats don't exactly cover up ur hair. 3nodding

Yeah and they don't have the fishnet pantyhoses. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:01 pm
I just wanted to put...that I'm so far from my quest goal! crying  

Jennoasis

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:56 pm
Jennoasis
;-;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:12 pm
Jennoasis
don't we all? I feel your pain. crying  

Syrotek
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:18 pm
I'm still working on mine. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:10 am
MadAzrael
I'm still working on mine. xp

I think everyone is. I'm one third of the way there. sweatdrop  

Jennoasis

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:26 am
Ym quest for now is to get that picture commissioned for Daivd, I guess I'm halfway there since I already have one of Jenn's friends working on it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:32 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Ym quest for now is to get that picture commissioned for Daivd, I guess I'm halfway there since I already have one of Jenn's friends working on it. 3nodding
Dunno who Jenn is...I know Lizzy, Henry, and Helen, but no Jenn... sweatdrop  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

AnzuOtaku04

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:52 pm
I'm on a quest for a ninja headband, I'd put it in my siggy, but for some reason my siggy wont show up in forums anymore sad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:45 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Jhi-Jhi
xd Jenn is short for Jennoasis. 3nodding  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:18 am
Jhi-Jhi
ChibiTotoro222
Jhi-Jhi

Jenn, Jenno, Jennoasis, yep that's me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:42 am
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
ChibiTotoro222
Jhi-Jhi

Jenn, Jenno, Jennoasis, yep that's me.
*nod*nod* the girl with many names. whee  

Syrotek
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:31 pm
Speaking of which, I love the band Oasis. I can't get Champagne Supernova outta my head.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff