Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:52 pm
(Awesomeness ^_^ hehe I love Kyo! That's why I asked!)
"I didn't want you to get noticed, by anyone else....because, this form you take is a secret?" it was more of a statement then a question as I looked down at her. "I saw a boy walking this way....sorry if I scared you...now can you please tell me what's going on?....after you calm down" I then fell silent waiting for her to speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:59 pm
((lol i see biggrin ))

Kisa calmed down and wiggled out of his arms and peeked over the wall only to see Hiro walking down the side walk. She then jumped back down and stood in front of Gaara, "Well you see Sara-san along with the others fell into a portal she made when they were fighting...." she went on to tell him about the whole them just being an anime in this world, etc. Then she finally came up to the part that happened recently with Sara-san.

Kyo woke up later on and walked outside to see everyone still in the living room. He went over to the group, "So how is she?" He asked and kind of tryed to hide his caring side.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:15 pm
"Ah, Kyo-kun! Your up! Sorry did I make a ruckus?" I asked apogizing on the spot. Knowing I was a bit loud awhile ago.
I looked at him then at Sara-san, 'I guess I was bein' too hard on him.....don't know what he has to go through everyday...' "Huh, hey Kyo.....sorry for giving you a rough time..." I then scratch the back of my head.
"She's doing better then a few hours ago if that's what your asking" I tell him, I then put a arm around her shoulders.
I rubbed the back of my head, then say, "I'm just alittle sore now, but I'll be fine, thank you for asking" I smiled at him.
It took me abit to absorb all of this, but I finally nodded, "Thank you for being straight forewarrd with me....ok, I have two options....go with you or you take me to them....I think it will be ok if I show up tomarrow instead of now....so I'll go with you if you don't mind" I then stood up, "Alright, take me to your house if you don't mind...I won't cause trouble for you"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:41 pm
(holy bejebus u two post alot!!!!! lol)

Kanatta was gone when Hatori came to the house. No one noticed that she was gone for like hours. When Sara started cussing outside and everything Kanatta was still gone. She didnt come back at all.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 pm
(O_O where did she go?)
I then noticed Kanatta was missing, I then jumped up, too fast & got my head spinning. I didn't care about my self right now, "Kanatta-san? Where are you?!"
"She left the house, don't know where though" I inform her.
"Sorry I didn't stop her, she's mad because of Orochimaru" I clinched my fists again at the thought, blood bled through the bandages.
"What?..........I hope she'll be ok" I then stiffly walk to the door, nearly falling twice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:55 pm
Kanatta walked around the forest to calm her nerves about Orochimaru. She hated that snake so much. He was the one that gave her the same mark on her neck like Sasuke. She was hoping to run into him so she could kill that pathetic snake herself. (lol the woods, where else)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:53 pm
(LOL Ok!.....You wanna bump in to Sasuke? Though)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 pm
(i dont care ^^ or i can make my 2 teamates, izon hanako n miroku mishima, join in on this)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:23 pm
(Or wait who's your fav? I can make them meet ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:16 pm
Kisa nodded and hoped that her mother would understand. She began walking toward her house with Gaara beside her. She stopped in front of her house and looked at Gaara, "Um wait here i have to explain this whole situation to my mother." She nervously trotted up the stairs and I walked up to my mother still as a tiger. She sighed and asked what happened. Kisa explained it to her mother and then walked outside where Gaara stood where she told him to be. "Um its ok now, you can come in," she smiled at him and motioned for him to come in the house.

Kyo gave a slight smile, "Well thats good...and no need to apologize." He then left into the kitchen.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:40 pm
I nodded then walked into Kisa-san's house, I looked around then took my shoes off at the door then sat down in the living room.
When I heard Kyo-kun say that I felt myself blush, & like I said before he was hot! I walked abit wabbliy to the kitchen & asked, "Do you want me to fix you some thin' Kyo-kun?"
I cocked an eyebrow as Sara-san followed Kyo into the kitchen. "Well, she is something else! But then again, she is always like this she cares for others before herself" I told Shigure-kun.
I smiled, "she's a bit like Tohru-chan here." I put a hand on her shoulder, while smiling, she blushed a bit then smiled at me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm
Kisa looked over at him after a while, "Um do you want anything to eat or drink?" She could tell that he was a bit tired from the fight he was in recently. "Perhaps you would like to sleep?"

Kyo shook his head, "No it's fine, just go back and rest."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:23 pm
"Some tea if you don't mind" I was a bit thursty & tired, but I wanted to stay up a bit longer & talk to Kisa-san more.
I smiled at Kyo-kun, "Alright, well if you need anythin' just say so ok ^_^" I then walk over to the table again, getting a weird look from Naruto, "What?"
I got up & whispered in her ear, "You like him, don't you?" I grinned at her.
"Wha!" I nearly fell over, from shock that he figured out that I liked him, so shocked that *poof* I turned into a cat. "Nya!" was all I could say while I was blushing like mad.
"You barely touched her, and she turned into a cat....how's that?" I looked at them confused.
"I turn into a cat when I'm startled bad enough....ehehehehe, it takes a half hour to turn back." I explained then sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 pm
(actually i dont have a fav ^_^')

Kanatta kept walking around in the woods. She started thinking about the day her clan got killed before her eyes.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 pm
Scarlet nodded and walked into the kitchen to see that her mother all ready had some tea made already. She took up the tray with the two tea cups on them and walked back. She placed it down on the table and poured some tea in Gaara's cup. "Here you go, I hope you like it," she smiled and placed the cup in front of him. Kisa then poured some for herself and sipped some before putting it down in front of her.

Kyo just nodded and took a rice ball and began eating it.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff