Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 pm
Chione removed her gown and then her fingers came upon the necklace Bomani had bought for her. She considered removing it, but then didn't want to risk losing it or having it stolen should some person pass by. Hanging her robe on a tree branch she slipped in as well, avoiding looking at Bomani. She then dove under water, letting the cool water go over her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 pm
Bomani treaded the water, looking over at Chione. He smiled slightly, which widened when he saw something around her neck.
"Still wearing the necklace?" he asked. It actually meant a lot to him, seeing her still wear it, even when she could have taken it off.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 pm
"Yes," Chione replied, glancing to him and using her hand to move her hair from her face as it plastered to her skin. "I wouldn't want to lose it, especially on the same day you had given it to me." Blushing again she turned away from him, letting the water run through her fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:47 pm
Bomani chuckled, seeing her blush and look away. "Why are you blushing?" he asked, swimming toward one end of the river, then back.
"I can't see anything, and you know I'm not the type to look without permission...and I'm mostly underwater." he said. True enough: only the top part of his chest and higher was out of the water.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Chione's eyes widened slightly at his question. "Um..." She thought about it for a moment, why she reacted so. "It's...because you noticed I'm still wearing the necklace." She said, then submerged herself underwater again before Bomani could say another word. Stupid blush! She thought, hoping to cool her warm face with the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:53 pm
That couldn't have been it, but Bomani didn't press the issue. Instead he lazily swam laps, going from one end of the river to the other. "Great suggestion, Chione." he said when she resurfaced. "This is kinda fun."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 pm
Treading around Chione looked to him, a bit amazed. "Well, we never have the chance to go out, often." She said, though the truth was she was never allowed outside the palace compound with the exception of seeing the people once or twice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 pm
"I meant the swimming, but that works too." Bomani said, swimming toward her but keeping a respectful distance.
"If you ever want to go out...ah, that is, explore outside the palace, come talk to me, at any time." he said with a smile, realizing the strange wording she'd used when he repeated it.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:11 pm
Chione then realized what she had said, and mentally slapped herself. Watch what you say... She told herself, then nodded. "Sure, thing. Thanks, Bomani." She said, then began to swim downstream a bit, feeling free as she did so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 pm
Bomani smiled at her as she swam away, and followed her quietly. Once he caught up behind her, he grinned mischievously.
"Hey, Chione." he said. When she turned around, he was still grinning, and he splashed her a little.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:27 pm
Hearing her name Chione gasped, knowing it was Bomani. "Hey!" She then splashed him back, using the precious seconds to go around him and swim away, smiling as she began a game of cat and mouse.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:29 pm
Bomani laughed, swimming after her. "This means war!" he joked, catching up eventually and splashing her again, smiling brightly and laughing still.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Laughing Chione turned her head, closing her eyes when the water splashed in her face. "You started it!" She said, splashing him back. "And what have I done to deserve this declaration of war?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 pm
Bomani laughed, shrugging. "I don't know yet. I'll get back to you on that." he said, smiling at her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 pm
Chione laughed, then splashed him again. "Fine then. In the meanwhile, I won't lose." With that she daringly swam past him, being around one foot away from him, the closest she had while they were in the water. Turning back she stuck out her tongue before continuing to swim downstream again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff