Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Sasuke the Umbreon (private rp, welcome to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:55 pm
Sasuke finished his meal and, after taking a drink, felt his master's gaze on him. He looked up and raised an eyebrow. "What is it master? Do I have something on my face??" he asked then before glancing at the water in his bowl to see if he could see something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Naruto chuckled and shook his head " No no, I was just wondering about Eevees that's all... Do you have an evolution?" he finally asked. Better ask than stay curious about it for years... Or months if lucky. He did hear that some Poketrainers were good enough to make their Pokemons evolve in only a couple of days.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:11 pm
Sasuke raised an eyebrow, slightly amused by the question. "Well.. if you had a pokedex and checked it.. that might have told you but.. yes.. I do... in fact... Eevees actually have 7 completely different ones that are all different types from the other.... you can only choose one for an eevee to evolve into." He said with a small smirk, feeling proud of himself for knowing this. Most pokemon didn't know about their evolutions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:25 pm
Naruto took a few seconds before reacting " 7?! Pokedex?!?!" he then remembered he did have one of those actually. He ran to his backpack and took out his Pokedex " 7 evolutions? " he questioned with the what-are-they look on his face. He then scanned the little Eevee with his Pokedex and listening to the infos give by the machine carefully. He was surprise that such infos could be give with a simple small machine.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:32 pm
Sasuke chuckled softly as he sat there and let himself be scanned without a fuss. It was different then he'd expected. "That little machine will tell you what moves I have and what level I am too... that might be good to learn before going into a battle with me.." He said then. He knew for a fact that he had a few moves that eevees normally couldn't learn like Psychic and Shadow claw. He also knew Fire Fang and some other moves that eevees knew normally at his level. Then he also knew Shadow ball that he had learned from his older brother as well that eevees wouldn't normally learn on their own. He was proud of this. He wasn't sure if that little machine would actually show his evolved forms though... but it definitely wouldn't without Naruto knowing the names of the evolved forms which.. after having listened... that had only stated the three most common ones, Vaporeon, Flareon, and Jolteon..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:46 pm
Naruto blinked surprise hearing the attacks and his eyes widened hearing the level " Level 10?!". He wondered if it was real or a mistake from the small machine. He then listened to the evolutions but only heard three... He looked at Sasuke curious of why he said seven. Sadly he couldn't see a picture of how they looked like. And the small machine refused to tell him which class they were too. He looked at Sasuke waiting for more explanation.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:03 pm
Sasuke chuckled softly. "Yep. Level 10." He said proudly he decided to let Naruto know about the others and a little more. "Well.. as that machine said... there's Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon... those are the most common ones that people evolve their eevees into because they're the easiest. You just give them an elemental stone. Vaporeon is a water type pokemon. you use the water stone for that one. Jolteon is the electric type. You use a thunder stone. Flareon is the fire type. You use the fire stone for him. I think your pokedex would give you a picture if you looked up the specific names though I'm not sure.... but then there's Glaceon, the ice type and Leafeon the grass type evolutions. For them you evolve them by training your eevee around these stones. One is in the icy regions to the north and the other one is found somewhere in the forest... I believe it's the forest nearby. Those 5 are the easiest to evolve your eevee into, depending on your talent as a pokemon trainer... Then there is Espeon, the psychic type and Umbreon, the dark type. For them, you have to become really close friends with your eevee and train them in the daytime for Espeon and the night time for Umbreon." He said then. He wasn't sure what the last two looked like at all... just heard stories about them as not many people in this day and age seemed interested in becoming friends with their pokemon anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:15 pm
Naruto listened carefully to every single types. He wanted to try getting one of the hardest. Why? Cause he knows that one day he will be the best Pokemaster that the world ever had. He wanna show people that he can always get to the top for anything. Beside becoming friend with his Pokemon wouldn't be that hard. It would even be natural! Well to him it would be. How can a trainer and a Pokemon fight together if they don't like each others? That didn't make any sense to him. He then had to choose between Umbreon or Espeon. The spychic didn't sound that fun, he doesn't like the simply sound of it. Beside he wouldn't imagine Sasuke with spychic powers actually. The other one though... Dark type? It was a bit scary by the sound of it but he could imagine his red eyed Eevee as a dark type. He will have to train at nights then... Gonna be pretty hard but he can do it. He clenched his fist now that he chose the perfect evolution for his Pokemon " Sasuke, we will train at nights!" he said grinning with determination.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:25 pm
Sasuke blinked at this. Did... his master just suggest by saying that that... he wanted an Umbreon? But..... that would be a bit difficult.... he wasn't good at getting close to people... he'd been alone for a long time and... didn't really know how.... if his master wanted to try.... it wasn't his place to stop him... He nodded gently then. "alright master." He said then, still not knowing his master's name.... Part of him didn't care but... then another part wanted to know. He pushed that part of him aside... if his master wanted him to know.. he'd tell him.. and that was that...... though.. he wasn't sure he could feel really close to someone he called master either... and if his master wanted him to be an Umbreon... they needed to be close.... he was so confused now... why should he care? He couldn't figure it out anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:29 pm
Naruto placed his arms in the back of his head and kept smiling like a baka. " Are you ready to put enough efforts into it? Buddy?" he asked still smiling. He then took the Eevee's empty plates and washed them alone with his own bowl. He glanced back at his Eevee then, waiting for the answer.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 pm
Sasuke was startled by the 'buddy' comment as he looked at his master. "Y-Yes... of course master... I'm ready to train as hard as you want me to." He said then, hating the stutter in his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Naruto smiled and hit his punch in his own hand with strength " That's the spirit!" he said quite loudly with excitement in his voice. " I'm going to change clothes and we are setting off! " he stated as he ran into his room to change clothes. He putted on his usual trainer clothes. His orange jacket, a pair of blue jeans, a black T-shirt and a black headband that he cherished for some personal reasons. He also putted some spared clothes in his bag, he didn't want to be a too stinky trainer. He looked at himself in the mirror a bit and then ran back to Sasuke.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:16 pm
Sasuke blinked at his trainer's enthusiasm as he waited for him. He thought about what his trainer had said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Naruto took his backpack and placed it on his back. He then took Sasuke's Pokeball " Wanna go back in or walk by my side?" he asked placing the Pokeball close to Sasuke giving him the choice. Anyways, the Rattata's were probably gone... But he wondered if the kids in his neighbour were outside... He didn't like theses kids. They always had fun beating him up and stealing his stuff.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 pm
Sasuke blinked, looking at the pokeball before frowning a bit and walking over to stand beside him. "I want to be by your side.... in case something happens master.." He said then, not realizing he was showing worry for his trainer.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff