Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Village of Five Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:15 pm
Dervish looked oddly at Rena then looked over at Mimi and Silveretta. "Why is it that Rena stutters?" He asked a bit bluntly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm
Sheryl thought for a moment. "I'm not sure..." she shrugged and lay back on the ground. looking up at the sky through the tree leaves.  

Gold Marra

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:25 pm
"Because she's the youngest and she's shy. not very but enough to make her stutter." Silveretta walked over to Renari and pickd her up and out, throwing the fish bak into the water. she removed the goggled and pulled Renari toward the house by her hand. "Time for a shower Renari."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 pm
"O-O-O-O-Okay.... D-De arimasu......"  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:45 pm
"I see..." He said watching the two walk away. Dervish looked at the mother and son that Mimi had drawn then up at the sky. "What an interesting day."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:48 pm
Silveretta led her upstairs into the bathroom and turned the shower on to the tempature Exena liked, letting go of Exena. she walked out of the bathroom and to Exena's room, digging out an outfit and walking back to Exena, setting them on the counter. "We'll be outside by the foutain." Silveretta walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her, and walking back down the stairs and outside.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:03 pm
She stood there for a brief moment and quickly got in and out. She ran into her tidy room to get a book, but saw something fall down, and it missed her by an inch or two. It was a large butcher knife. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-It's happening a-a-a-again...." She ran outside screaming, "It's happening again! Everyone! I-It's happening again!" She ran up to the fountain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:09 pm
Silveretta stared at the naked child running out for a brief moment before standing up. she hid the childs exposed body with hers as she led her back into the house and tried to calm her down. "What's happening again? what happened?"

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:36 pm
Dervish heard screaming from the house and looked over to find Rena running outside naked. "Whats going on?" He asked as silveretta led her back into the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 pm
She ran to her room and pointed at the knife.  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:51 pm
"Ok well I'll baby proof your room until the stage passes. Now put clothes on while I fix it." Silveretta sighed. Am I the maturest member of the family? I'm not even the oldest. Silveretta took all the knives out of Exena's room. she laid all the books flat on their side's, stacked in short stacks. Silveretta, being stronger than she looked, Lifted the bed matresses and removed the metal bed frame from the bed and put the bed back down. she took the knives and bed frame pieces out of Renari's room. she walked downstairs and put the knifes and bed frame in an empty closet underneathe the stairs. she walked back up to Exena's room. "what am I forgetting...?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:18 pm
Akane walked away from the group to another tree and sighed.  

minisailormon

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:22 pm
Silveretta sighed and walked out of the house. she looked at the tree they were all hovered around mike at and remembered someone. Akane. Silveretta glanced around and spotted her. Silveretta began walking toward the girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 pm
Dervish noticed a girl he had not known was there walk away. '"Hey who are you?" He asked loudly.  

bebosis

minisailormon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:50 pm
Why? would you like to know? Names dont matter." Akane said.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff