Paris (new) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:39 am
Lynette came to a stop as she realized how far she had walked. Looking around she noticed a train station and a few other different looking buildings. She let out a huff of air as she examined her surroundings. There wasn't any cars driving by, nor were there any people walking the streets. Thinking it odd that this street was rather dead, she turned around and kept walking, attempting to retrace her steps to head for home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 am
Alex stepped onto his lawn from where the road had turned into.
He looked up into the sky and suddenly, his cellphone rang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4

Stella's Ringtone that he had set up on his cell.
He opened the connection to talk.

~"Hello.... What's up?......Yeah, Tomorrow.... It will be the old town you were trained in yes.... Yes, that town.... At the top of the hill....
12 noon.... I could be late though, so if you can train her until I get there, okay?.... Alright.... Yes.... I don't know if they've met.... I am sure they will meet some day..... Sometime soon I think.... He would be glad to see you.... Oh, the Dark angels are on the move.... Met them this morning.... Yeah, 43 years.... Twelve since the last.... Alright, see ya tomorrow.... Bye."  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:03 pm
As he hung the phone up, he got a strange feeling coming from Paris. Alex could hear some bloodfest kind of action from the area of the train station. He could smell it on the wind. That was also the area that, as he understood, was where Stella lived. Alex also knew that her niece was arriving this night. He thought he had to do something.
Alex began dashing through the forest of trees and streams towards the train station at Paris to stop those Bloodthirsty Disease carriers from hurting the ones he was set to protect.

~I will be there soon.... Just don't get into trouble.

Alex hurried hoping that they didn't get close to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am
Lynette felt a little lost. She hated herself for not thinking clearly about where she was going. After all, it was getting late and the streets had an off beat feel, like something wasn't right.

Finally, Lynette came to the edge of the park, only on the other side was her house. She then left to cut through the park as to save time instead of a longer walk around the area.

Walking along the wet concrete paths, Lynette quickened her pace as she felt an odd presence.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:29 pm
Laleo glided over the tops of the buildings. A streak of blood lining the corner of his mouth.
~ “That was good... But I still need more.”

He landed in an ally as the rain stopped. Looking up as his wings vanished and his jacket slid back around him. As he shifted his backpack and let Siren fly he glanced out of the ally. Freezing at the sight of who crossed past it.
~ Not them!

He slipped back into the shadows, hoping that they didn’t notice him. Part of him knowing they probably did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:35 pm
Miu twirled her recently bought umbrella. Smiling at her brother she stepped closer to him, holding the umbrella just a little higher to cover him too.
~ “Are you sure you don’t want out of the rain?”

She looked at the sky wondering what was going to happen next.  

Star_Trip

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:41 pm
Rin was looking at the sky since they had left the shop. Seeing the umbrella cover his vision, he was forced to look at his sister.

~”Miu, this storm came on too fast. Someone had to have called it forth. It was unnatural. We need to investigate it.”

Rin stopped where he was.

~”The person who called it forth should still be in the area.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 pm
~ “Well there’s nothing else to do. And I don’t see a lot of mortals out and about here to be the cause.”
She stopped a few steps ahead of Rin, looking around at there surroundings.

~ “So where do you want to start searching?”  

Star_Trip

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:18 pm
~"The Area."

Rin crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 pm
~ "I know that much..."
Miu scoffed switching the shoulder that her umbrella was resting on.

~ "Where in the area do you want to start is what I was meaning."
She kept looking around, nothing really catching her eye except the sudden stop of the rain. She looked up.

~ "Well that's new."  

Star_Trip

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 pm
Rin started circling around in circles. He finally stopped and bended his knees and placed his hand flat on the ground. Rin closed his eyes.

~"Man I am dizzy. It is hard to see when you are turning around in circles too much."

He put his other hand over his eyes and blew a long breathe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:41 pm
~ "Why must you do that?"
Miu shook her head trying not to laugh at her brother. She took a couple of steps back and turned around once herself. Still not seeing anyone else other then just them. She looked back up at the sky, thinking that it would give some hint to their search.  

Star_Trip

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:12 pm
Lynette reached the end of the park, and right across from where her house was too. Seeing the big dark place, she still didn't see any lights on, but something was stuck on the door. Looking around the streets were empty, until she noticed a boy and girl not too far down the street. She saw them spin around as she duck back into the cover of the trees and bushes without taking a breath. She had no idea why she felt compelled to hide, but she did. Wow, why am I hiding, there really isn't any reason to. Lynette let out a sigh and continued walking to her house across the way until she heard something behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 pm
Laleo took another step back, unfortunatly he bumped into a trash can, knocking it over.
~ Oh s**t!

His eyes darted back to the ally opening, knowing that someone heard it fall.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out