+1
View Results

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

Well my fiances brother is dating my cousin.
I hate that. >=(
I mean come on I think i hear banjos.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:05 pm
Ikuto and Amu (Shugo Chara) - They're six years apart. SIX. And I know a lot of fans of the pairing defend this by saying "oh but my parents are six years apart". That's extremely different. Did your parents start dating when one of them was still in elementary school? Probably not. It's one thing if the two of them are adults, but to me it just seems like borderline ***** for a 17 year old to romantically pursue a 11 year old. Would you feel comfortable if you had a younger sister in elementary school and she was dating a high school junior/senior? I don't think so.
She hasn't physically and emotionally matured yet. She's just a little kid.
There's always the possibility they could be together in the future, but it creeps me out when people pair them in the present-tense. She's in elementary school. Let her have her little playground crushes and innocent romance, it's bad to force someone who's immature into a mature relationship.
/ rant

That's probably my least favorite pairing overall right now... there's more, but I can't think of any at the moment.  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Evalinna

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:52 pm
i just wanna say it takes alot to piss me off, but there are a few anime couples that people have mentioned that just make me mad.

Ed x Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Ed x Roy from Fullmetal Alchemist

I have nothing against yaoi/ yuri stuff. I read Gravitation and i loved it, but when you take two characters that have no sexual interest in each other what so ever, i get pissed. I don't know why i get so mad, but when someone brings it up i'm all "what the heck man, why would you do that?" WHY!!!!! scream

i also get irritated when someone takes ed (or any anime character for that matter) and they genderbend him. Hes a guy, leave him as a guy. Nothing against trans-gendered folks, but when its in cartoon form i get irritated

-end of evas rant-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:55 pm
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

Naruto Couples
Sakura x Kakashi
Sakura x Ino
Sakura x Sasuke
Sakura x Gaara
Hinata x Gaara
Hinata x Shino
Hinata x Iruka
Ino x Naruto
Ino x Sai
Ino x Sasuke
Naruto x Kakashi
Naruto x Iruka
Sasuke x Orochimaru
Anko x Orochimaru
Temari x Ino

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Ron and Hermine.
She so belonged with Harry!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:27 pm
SasukexSakura
SasukexKarin

Aoi Makudo

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 pm
KanamexYuki. No, just no.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:42 am
Well, I usually don't mind pairings(real, crack, or whatever they may be) some are actually good.

Some its like....wtf, how did you get this?
non-obsessed yaoi fan girl included, I don't get NearxMello(or anyone)-Death note
I don't like RoyxEdward because Roy is just that "I could totally give a f*** less" kind of guy.
And anyway, I don't really like the just pairing of any guy for f***s sake. At least let them have a connection of some sort...
L x Watari-Death Note...why would you want to do that to someone...why?

Yuri side?
Tohru x Kisa-Fruits Basket
Just no.
No.

As for hetero couples...That Sakura girl from naruto with ANYONE. I can't imagine how anyone would want the guy to suffer by dealing with her....
Those two whiny chicks from Bleach with anyone...same as the Sakura sitch.
Zero x Yuki-Vampire Knight
This one annoys me because of 1)these chiks I was talking to on another site ONLY wanted them paired together because "Kaname belonged to them." I can't stand fan girls like that. 2) Yuki doesn't know what the hell she wants and plays too many games. She shouldn't be paired with a guy like Zero. IMO
Elizabeth and Ciel-Kuroshitsuji I ...
L x Misa-Death Note
This is the worst one. Why?
She hates him and he wouldn't look twice at her of she wasn't...well, you know. Pair him with Misora or Wedy. People he actually wants to be around.

I finish my rant 3nodding  

L-Mori

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:43 pm
You guys make me so happy. D:
I can't figure out (for the life of me) how some people pair off characters. I dislike yaoi (when the character's not gay), and incest. Oh, and when the manga is not romance focused. No. If I wanted romance, I would have looked for it.

AND LASTLY, when people pair up characters that have had very little interactions, and when they have interacted, it's nothing romantic.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:30 pm
Eh, I don't really have an issue with many of them except when people do the whole incest thing. Even if you are shipping non-cannon couples there has to be something seriously wrong with your thought process to want to ship brothers/sisters/etc together and register that as a perfectly normal, okay, couple.. well, unless it's a cannon couple then that goes back to the writers more so than the fans.

L-Mori
Elizabeth and Ciel-Kuroshitsuji I....

Do you mean fangirls pairing them or just the pairing in general? Because they're technically together in the series..  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:09 pm

couples i hate:

for some reason, i really don't like hawkeye/black widow. will i tolerate the pairing? but ohmygod, i cannot see them as a couple. and the fact that it's practically treated as canon? haguorjhp'wbiqwuhgtoieripogp-r5h ME NO LIKEY.

amu and ikuto. uh. NO. NO WAY. she's younger than me (i am 14), and ikuto is 17. she is way too young for him, for starters. that, and people always flip over how cute they are. meanwhile, i'm pretty sure ikuto wants more from the relationship (sexual stuff). plus, there's how young they are. if they're that young, age is a big deal when dating people. if they were adults? my stepmom and my dad have over ten years difference. i don't care, they are both adults. and i probably wouldn't mind if they were both adults. but they aren't, and ikuto is borderline creepy.

korra and mako. they practically forced that relationship on the viewers. plus, if his relationship with asami is anything to go by, he is an absolutely horrible boyfriend. and meanwhile, there is bolin, who korra gets along with great and has great chemistry with. meanwhile mako and korra have some weird sexual attraction crap going on and little to no chemistry if you ask me.

and then there's a lot more, but i'll just stop here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:21 pm
ugh i hate Rin and sheimeh/ whatever the hell the girl with blonde hair's name is from blue exorcist. she's just so.... typical.... and ditsy.....  

Foxy Familiar

Timid Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

Okay, I'm going to first state that I respect other's opinions on pairings they like. I'm not going to argue why you like the pairings you do, I just request you do the same.

On that not, my biggest thing with pairings is that it needs to make sense. I accept love/hate relationships (in fact, that's usually my favorite type of pairings), but they have to at least acknowledge that the other at least exists.

I actually do not rule out incest completely. Siblings: no. Cousins: if it makes sense, yes. I could accept siblings if it's AU and they are not siblings in the fic.

I also hate crossover pairings. If you are going to do a crossover, keep characters paired together in the same series.

OCs with actual characters annoy me a little, but I can live with it. I have done it in the past. The first time it wasn't really the character per say. The second time I gave up on the fic. The third time was actually two in the same fic: one was unrequited and the other was implied and background.

The pairing I hate the most is Azureshipping (KaibaxAnzu) from Yu-Gi-Oh. The only reason why it's my number one most hated pairing is because it seems to be so popular. I could count how many times Kaiba acknowledged her on one hand, and I think that was because she helped save his brother or to tell her to quit the friendship talk.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:01 pm
Saoran and Sakura.  

Aaliyah Iya

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 pm
*spoiler alert if you haven't read all of Yu Yu Hakusho manga*

I didn't like the ending with Mukuro and Hiei together. It seemed forced, and the relationship throughout to me seemed more mother/son or brother/sister so to turn that into a romance felt very....off.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff