Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Caged animal(Male player O////F!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  yes
  no
  keep working and we'll see
View Results

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:38 pm
Aidyn waited patiently for the sun to go down, then moved outside to wait for Jane. He liked the world just after the sun went down, though his favorite time of night was around three or four AM, when most humans were asleep and the world was quiet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:54 pm
Jane Mason
An animal can be pushed so far

She walked back to the factory seeing Aidyn waiting on the outside looking at the sky for the moment, she sat just in front of him cleaning the blood off her paws quietly and thought (I'm back) to him.

Before snapping into a monster

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:40 pm
Aidyn tore his gaze from the sky to look at her. "Welcome back. Now, I suppose we should start with training. I've never taught before, I'll let you know that now. Hell, I haven't had a conversation with someone since I was seven. But, I'll try my best to teach you and not get frustrated if you don't get something right away."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:10 pm
Jane Mason

She nodded her muzzle understanding what he had said though she had questions on what they were training on (Don't mind me asking but how are you going to teach me in my wolf form) she asked in his mind her mental voice soft and small, she didn't know what else she could do with her claws and teeth, not much other than ripping flesh and breaking bones.

((So sorry for the llate reponse)  

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:48 pm
((It's okay))

Aidyn smiled. "I've fought enough werewolves to know how they fight. I don't think I'll have much trouble teaching you." He started with a few fighting stances, correcting her gently when she made a mistake, and, surprisingly, never raising his voice unless he needed to yell to get her to hear him. A few times, he had to stop and breathe to keep himself from getting angry, but it only took him a few seconds to calm down.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:49 pm
Jane Mason

It went surprisingly well, she knew there were at least a few times that he wanted to yell at her, she moved her wolf body in the way he told he too and learned quiet instesting things.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:34 pm
When Aidyn decided they were done, he told her good job and headed back into the building, leaving the door open for her. "Come in when you like. The sun will be a few more hours. I'm going to go see what equipment works in there, and what is lost to damage." He shouted over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:21 pm
Jane Mason

She barked following quickly behind him her tail wagging from side to side slightly jumping on her feet a bit.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 pm
After a few minutes of messing with one machine, Aidyn moved to another, and repeated the process. It happened about five or six times, and then he decided he was tired. "You should go to bed soon, too. We have more training tomorrow, and I don't want you passing out on me because you're tired." He said as he sat in the chair he'd slept in the previous night. He leaned it back and fell asleep.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff