Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:13 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie untangled herself from Iago and fought back another blush that threatened to reappear. She knew she was the total opposite of Jocelyn, anyone would be able to tell that. They weren't alike in the slightest and that made her happier as well. If she was like Jocelyn...well...she would probably force herself to change before she even approached Jocelyn status.

"You know...for awhile I did hate being here. I hated that everyone was so impoverished and that your family seemed not to care at all. It angered me so much that I actually DID contemplate moving out but I have my family to take care of and without me...I don't know what would happen to them." Evie would have gone out of the town long ago had her family been okay and structured enough to take care of themselves. She couldn't leave them while they were financially unstable as they were now.

Evie decided to go out on a limb. "Were I a Princess....how would you feel about me?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:18 pm
Iago smiled as she pulled away from him. She had hugged him. At last, he knew, and she knew, their feelings. He couldn't help but have a bright smile on his face.
"Let's put it this way...Jocelyn wouldn't be in the picture." he told her sincerely, stepping forward a little. He wanted to hug her again, but he didn't know if she'd let him.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie couldn't help it as a giggle escaped passed her lips. She rarely laughed like that and it wasn't something harsh or sarcastic as she'd usually do. This time it was real and sincere. Jocelyn would be out of the picture. Those words bounced around in her head as she watched him set forward slightly to her. She wondered what he was doing. What did he want?

"I wish there were subtitles for what you were thinking...you're going to have to tell me from now on or else everything will be a big secret." Evie still wondered why he stepped closer to her. Was it something he wanted? Or was he merely just shifting his weight from standing. The question killed her and she wanted an answer. Evie still relished the feeling of him when she'd hugged him, he was so warm...it was almost like a fire burning.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:24 pm
"I've been wishing for those for a long time." Iago said with a chuckle. Without thinking, he closed the distance between them and hugged her tightly. That was all he wanted to do, was to hug her. For the longest time, he didn't even mind if he ever was kissed by her, all he had wanted from her was one simple hug.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:32 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie gasped when she'd felt his arms go around her and hold her tightly. She had expected him to do something but she didn't think he'd hug her back like that. She didn't know what to do at first, was she supposed to hug him back? Should she just sit there and let him hug her? Too many questions without answers and she was tired of the myriad of thoughts buzzing through her head. Instead, Evie relaxed against him, not realizing she'd tensed up and put her arms around his neck again and hugged him back. Evie closed her eyes and her head rested comfortably against his chest. She hadn't realized how much taller he was than her, then again...she didn't find herself hugging the Prince very often either. The warmth generated between the two of them was startling to her at first but then it dulled into a warmth that was bearable. Evie didn't want to let go but she didn't want Iago to feel awkward with her.

"What did you do to me?" Evie wondered. "A moment ago I hated you...and now I find myself unable to let you go."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:35 pm
"I don't think you hated me." Iago said softly. It felt great to just hug her, and it felt even better when she rested her head on his chest. This was bliss to him. This was who he wanted, not some stuck up, rich princess that he only knew her name, and that he hated her.
"Not sincerely, at least. I think it was just an act." he said truthfully, chuckling softly. He still didn't let her go.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie thought about his explanation for what had happened to her and maybe he was right. Perhaps she never really did hate him and it was all a ploy so that she could forget about her feelings for him and move on to someone else she could actually have a chance at. She didn't know the workings of her own mind but at this point she didn't really care. He held her now and she was with him for the moment and she felt so happy and carefree...light and renewed with hope that maybe she wouldn't be alone after all.

"At this point...I would believe that. I have disliked you a few times I do recall but I have never hated you Iago." Evie whispered, her hands against his chest. She really hoped that no one could see them in the back of her little forge at that moment because she did not want it to end. She never wanted it to end.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:47 pm
Iago sighed happily. "Good, because I never even disliked you." he said softly. He didn't stop her from putting her hands on his chest. He let her do whatever she wanted, if it helped her.
"I always tried to be as nice to you as I could." he whispered. "Just in the off chance something like this would ever happen." he added, still in a whisper.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, listening to him whisper to her. He told her that he'd never even disliked her and he was always being nice to her which she knew. What she didn't know however was that he was doing things like that so that someday she would return his feelings like she had been and they would end up in a sweet embrace as they were now. Evie wondered how sooner could they have hugged like that had she never feigned hatred towards him. Maybe she could have skipped all that needless heartache she felt before if she had just been herself and displayed the true feelings that were in her heart from the start. No matter now, they were together as she'd envisioned and it was so much more than she'd ever thought it'd be.

"And now that is has...does it make you happy?" Evie lifted her head off of his chest and looked him in the eyes as best as she could. "All I want is your happiness...and if you are truly happy then I am happy as well. That is all I can ask for from you Prince."

"Iago..." Evie tested his name on her lips in a whisper. His name struck such a cord in her heart as to send her all aflutter. She felt calm and giddy at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:59 pm
Iago held her still, looking into her eyes when she spoke, those beautiful green eyes of hers. He had looked into them so many times, and each time it just made him want her more.
"Yes, it does." he said with a bright smile. "Evie, it makes me extremely happy to know that you did actually like me." he chuckled when she called him Prince, then said his name.
"There we go...just Iago is fine." he said softly with the same bright smile. "No more Miss Evie, and no more Prince." he told her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:06 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, her white teeth twinkled against the creamy background of her skin. Oh how he could send her heart skipping and racing around just by looking at her like he did now. She laughed though when he'd told her to not call him by his title.

"I have to get used to it though Iago....if I do not then I may forget to do so when I am in the presence of a Royal family member...I may be jailed for that in some places you know." It was true however. There was a story that Evie's own father had called a Royal by their first name and he was jailed for months because of that offence. Because of that, Evie tried her best to use titles only but found herself unable to slip in Iago's first name every once and awhile.

"Like you?" Evie shook her head, throwing it back and laughing aloud. "Iago, I've fallen for you. I fell for you the first time you spoke to me and I've only been falling harder since then." She spoke truthfully, her face devoid of all the sarcasm and coldness it usually held.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:11 pm
Iago listened to her, chuckling. He would defend her if his father attempted to jail her for a slip of the tongue like that.
He smiled a dazzling smile, and his heart skipped a beat, when she said she had fallen for him.
"That makes me even happier, Evie." he said sincerely, looking into her eyes. He leaned forward ever so slightly.
"Do you know why?" he asked softly, grinning mischievously at her. It wasn't too hard to guess...it was the same thing as her: from the moment he'd met her, he was attracted. That's why he kept making up excuses to see her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:16 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, the apples of her cheeks showed when she did so and she bit her lower lip and looked up at him. Her big, green eyes performed a sort of trick that made her seem oh so innocent even though some people knew she'd been through tough times before. She tilted her head to the side and grinned at him this time.

"Why? Why does that make you happier Iago?" Evie questioned, using his first name again. The way it danced across her tongue when she said it made her want to smile and laugh all day long. She couldn't believe what she was doing now...it made her seem childish but she didn't care, she was with Iago now and nothing else mattered to her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Iago grinned. It was the moment of truth...time to see what her lips tasted like, how they felt against his.
"Well...and this may be a surprise to you...but from the moment I met you, I was attracted. And though you were always cold toward me, I couldn't help but fall for you." he told her, before closing the distance between them and kissing her on the lips.
It was like an electrical shock had gone through his body, but it didn't hurt. It felt great. He held it for as long as he could, savouring every moment, until he had to pull back to get some air.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt stronger feelings towards him now that he'd proclaimed that he'd fallen for her since he'd met her. Even when she'd been heartless and cold and tried to shut him out, he still fell for her and that only meant that he either loved her wholeheartedly or was just a lunatic and she didn't believe the latter one bit.

Evie felt as if she was falling when she realized Iago's lips had come down upon hers. She was grateful that he'd been holding her otherwise she might have fallen over. Her eyes closed instinctively and she kissed him back. Oh the night she'd spent wishing that he'd kiss her one day and now that she had....she could compare the way his lips felt against hers. They were soft and sent something that felt like ice cold water through her veins. She couldn't suppress the shiver that worked its way down her spine and back up again repeatedly. When he pulled away, Evie let go of a breath and it came out ragged and uneven. She smiled though, a certain glow about her that hadn't been there earlier.

"You've no idea how long I've dreamed of kissing you like that....and now that I have...." Evie simply shook her head, words couldn't describe how happy she felt.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff