Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:10 am
Soquili Name: Isiah
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: N/A (no time for plot/RP)
What is your soq looking for in a mate? N/A (no time for plot/RP)
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:19 pm
Soquili Name: Praetoria
Image of Soquili:
User Image User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
While still Giddy in her mischievousness and as playful as she was in her youth, with experience outside of her father and the easily overwhelmed adopted sister Kaliska, Praetoria has finally learned where to stop with her games, having been taught right from wrong.

However, while the accidental maliciousness has been grown out of in her adulthood, she is still the ‘Frabjous’ merrymaker she had always been, energetic and boisterous, unabashed and unashamed of who she is. And yet, the young mare is Naive about a lot of the world, including what is ‘evil’. Now that she’s learned morals, she assumes everyone has and abides by them. Because of this, she’s easy to take advantage of.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? ( Even though I dont need RP or any major plots, I'd just like to know what your stallion would and wouldnt do so I could make up my own backstory for it. I already have her plot planned out, I just need a donor for it -- if you want a plot with it, however, I'm willing to change my mind if your idea is interesting :3)

I'd like a trickster to take advantage of her belief that everyone has morals as she had learned of them. Because of this, I would like a 'handsome' soquili with a darker/selfish heart. I'd like someone with colors that go well with hers and at LEAST hair edits.

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling (Unless you have a good idea. Plots arent necessary, though I'm willing to accept them <3)
How do you want others to contact you?: Plot page preferably, but I will accept PMs.

Edit: Like for most people, this is mostly for the CC -- I currently have two breedings of higher importance, but I'm willing to let colorists decide -- I currently only have two slots filled up, so I have plenty of room even if you dont.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kishara

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:53 pm
Soquili Name: Zasha
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Zasha is pretty fun loving and free, but tends to be a bit flighty when it comes to making serious choices in life. He is a terribly big flirt.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone patient that doesn't mind a flighty stallion and can take charge of a situation. Or someone who likes to live life fun and free without worry of what tomorrow may bring.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Zasha is more suited to having a fling and moving on with his life...but the right mare can keep him in line for a lifemate.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please! If you don't hear back from me, chances are that I've answered in my brain and forgotten to actually send a message...I do that sometimes.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff